Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ron J

I haven't been on MLPforums over the past few days, nor have I been on TF2, L4D, Teamfortress.com, I'm pretty much addicted to this game.

Has anyone else heard of this game/does anyone else play it?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I haven't played it before, but after seeing that video, it appears that I definitely will, seeing how awesome it is.

Thanks for posting the topic, OP, I'm glad to be informed of this game's existence.

Edited by ☣Harmonic Revelations☣

Lol, no problem. I've only been playing for 3 days and I can almost complete Flutterwonder myself on hardmode. I expect to be doing hardmode regularly soon enough.

Osu? Oregon State University? ....no? :( Well, I'm sure it's pretty cool anyway.

Looks like Theatrerhythms Final Fantasy, just with a mouse instead of the touch screen pad. I played that for a little while, then was distracted by something shiny.

(edited)

Osu is so awesome! I played it for a pretty while but some of the songs are so insane. Especially Discord on hard mode, I never have been able to complete that one for some reason, probably because I can't do spins really well :/

Here, take this video!

Edited by Winterbass

(edited)

I used to play it alot, but I stopped playing altogether for quite a while. I've gotten back into it recently, and I suck at Taiko mode just as much as before. What mode is your personal favorite? Mine is the normal mode.

Edited by Brosparkles

(edited)

I just wish 'Fighting is Magic' was still alive and kicking.

Such a shame Hasbro crushed such a beautiful piece of work.

Hence it was almost finished..

I was a little downed about that too.  I was so excited about it, and Mane6 clearly put so much work into it.  Definitely a "beautiful piece of work".

There is good news though! I heard that Lauren Faust has recently joined the Mane6 team as a new recruit!  You'll find details on the website.  Although Fighting is Magic is still ceased, they said with the help of Ms. Faust, they'll start new projects where Hasbro cannot intervene.  Since it's Lauren Faust herself, I'm sure they'll have great projects that we can look forward to. 

EDIT:

This edit is to keep my post on topic as well.  I played a game similar to this called Oendon! (aka Elite Beat Agents) for the DS and it's a lot of fun.  I didn't know there was a MLP version of this out there.  Thanks for informing me about it! 

Edited by LunaEclipse
  • Brohoof 1

I was a little downed about that too.  I was so excited about it, and Mane6 clearly put so much work into it.  Definitely a "beautiful piece of work".

There is good news though! I heard that Lauren Faust has recently joined the Mane6 team as a new recruit!  You'll find details on the website.  Although Fighting is Magic is still ceased, they said with the help of Ms. Faust, they'll start new projects where Hasbro cannot intervene.  Since it's Lauren Faust herself, I'm sure they'll have great projects that we can look forward to. 

Well, that is extremely good and amazing news!

And yes, Mane6 has put an extreme amount of time and effort into the project.

I can't wait to see whats in store for their next project!

• Brohoof 1

I also have this game. Have had it for over 2 years, but got tired because the songs kept updating so fast and I wanted to play all 3 modes (though now there's a 4th mode also, but I don't know if it's good enough to have ranking system.)

• 1 month later...

Reviving this old thread since i just got back into this game again.

Feels great to be able to play for a longer period of time without getting too much wrist strain, it still does if you play too long and tracks on insane. That's the nature of the game so it really is unavoidable unless you decide to quit the game.

A few tracks on hard/Insane completed today. :)

I've played a ton of Ouendan, Ouendan 2, and EBA, and love those. However, I've never been big on Osu!. This is one of the few types of games that I'm not better with a mouse and keyboard :P

As far as i've seen, it is highly inspired from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!/Elite Beat Agents.

It sure looks interesting, but since i got detached to brony stuff, i'm not sure if i will.

Oh hey, this was bumped.

I've started playing a lot more frequently as of a week or two ago, I got a new pen tablet and I'm improving at a faster rate.