Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Babs Seed

Windwaker

Um, sure. I guess. I don't really let ponies pet my mane except my Coltfriend, but all right! "Puts mane out front towards you so you can pet it." (Sounds like a beginning of a clop fic!)

*pets mane* Soft!

lolno!

It won't be a clopfic!

Well, first comes the petting, then comes the hugging, then comes making out, and then comes, well, you get the idea...

*pets mane* Soft!

I like petting my mane also! I have a weird quirk where I blow my hair. It's weird. Do you want to pet, or rub anything besides my hair. *babs looks at you attractively*

Well, first comes the petting, then comes the hugging, then comes making out, and then comes, well, you get the idea...

I like petting my mane also! I have a weird quirk where I blow my hair. It's weird. Do you want to pet, or rub anything besides my hair. *babs looks at you attractively*

*pets tail*

*pets tail*

My tail kind of like my mane, only it is my tail. It is actually as soft as my mane! Anything else you want to pet/rub besides my hair? *babs looks at you normally*

Not that I can think of.

Ok. *babs shivers* it's cold. I didn't have a place to sleep right now. Can I snuggle with you, if you want to. I'm cold and I don't have a bed...

No, not really.

You're a really cute filly.

Thanks. *kisses you*

Hey Babs, spring break is coming (for me at least) what are your spring break plans?

I'm already having spring break! I'm going with Wind to go to the royal Easter egg hunt! The elements are invited, and they are allowed to take 1 filly or colt, so Wind chose me!

• Brohoof 1