Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Babs Seed

Windwaker

Nah, she found a love note to Big Mac I wrote. She said if I don't go up to you and start screaming as if I were being chased by an Ursa Minor, she'd get her dad to put it in the paper. So, is your bullyibg problem at Manehattan fixed yet?

Your mane looks like bacon.

Was dat a compliment?

Nah, she found a love note to Big Mac I wrote. She said if I don't go up to you and start screaming as if I were being chased by an Ursa Minor, she'd get her dad to put it in the paper. So, is your bullyibg problem at Manehattan fixed yet?

LOL, wat? I like Apple Bloom. IF YOU TELL HER THAT, I WILL KILL YOU

Well, why'd you tell me in the first place? I mean, a cru- WAIT! That's your cousin though! And you're not even on the hillbilly side of your family!

... *blushes* Um, next question... Heh, heh, heh...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a guy (stallion). I love your theme in 8-bit :D

Oh, um, uh, (Crap,don't wanna be a spike. He's so weird!) ANOTHER HUG! *babs hugs you again.*

Wind: I think you like him!

NO I DONT! SHUT UP!

Anyway, um, uh, Hubba Hubba wha wah? Anyways, any other questions? I want these questions to be just that, questions.

Wind: you know you have a crush on him...

NO I DONT! SHUT UP! GAAAAAWWWWDDD!

(edited)

So what's it like in Mannehatten? :)

Let me tell you a story... A link to a fanfic. That will tell you about manehattan!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/73553/the-sidewalks-of-noo-yoke

And that is it! It's pretty scary here on manehattan! Always ponies taking your lunch money and murders of innocent fillies daily. But with the help of my Coltfriend, Frost, and my brother WindWaker, we will clean up this mess!

Edited by Bearsie

Wow, sound terrible. But it's good you three know how to clean things up :D

I'm gonna read it :)

I've read it before! It has me in it! Not like I don't care or anything. Hehehe! "Blows hair." Um, any more questions? Anymore questions at all?

• Brohoof 1

Lets see... Favorite hobbies or things to do?

I like to blow my hair. It looks cool. And I like to beat up baddies, and hang out with Frost, and Apple Bloom! (I also like making out with Frost. It's feels funny!)

May I pet your mane?

Um, sure. I guess. I don't really let ponies pet my mane except my Coltfriend, but all right! "Puts mane out front towards you so you can pet it." (Sounds like a beginning of a clop fic!)