Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Return of Harmony

Strong Hooves

The shields had begun to break when the water hit but Crystal had been able to keep forming them fast enough so that the last three shields remained intact. She set them off when the water subsided. "I don't know... but it put out the fires. Not so much saved the town though."

Sighing out of relief, he replied, "Well... At least the fire's taken care of..." He then looked over to Lightning, a worried look on his face as he remembered what she had attempted to do earlier.

(Considering everyone is pretty much offline... I'll go too... btw the worried look can either be noticed by Lightning or Crystal :P Just throwing that out there)

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt

Ampyrion woke up, trying to rub the feeling of tiredness from his eyes. He was on ground level. How did that happen? I thought I was in a tower...in fact, he realized, he still was in the tower. It must've collapsed in the flood. Which means...he put two and two together. His killer headache, the fall he must have suffered, and the red liquid on the floor. Crap, I'm bleeding. Using the window as a door, he climbed out of the wreckage. He looked around blearily, but couldn't find any familiar faces. He really couldn't process anything at all. He began calling out the names of the members of the group, those that he still remembered, hoping to find someone that he knew.

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.