Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thought on s4 and afterwards.

Hectic_Pony

Hi. This has been bugging me for ever and I was wondering what people thought about it. We all know s4 is coming and we're all very excited. (Well I am anyways) But am I the only one who is worried that this is the show's last run? Don't get me wrong the show has so much potential and can easily go for another 3-4 seasons. But do the producers and hasbro think that they've milked it too much? Im just worried because the way I see it the series is gonna do some big twist with twilight. Is twilight going to struggle with her duties as a princess? Is this how the show is going to be? Twilight as a princess and how she deals with it all. Or are they going to make it so twilight chooses friendship over royalty. What do you guys think? Am I over thinking and over reacting? please let me know. 

I don't know why everybody thinks Twilight is leaving. Who says a princess can't have friends? Also, there has been nothing said to suggest that She would have to move back to Canterlot. Princess Celestia is still ruling for now, and could be for a vary long time. We don't know what Twilight is the princess of yet so who's to say it won't be something that keeps hear with her friends and in Ponyville? We should all just calm the buck down, and wait to see what happens next season.

Hi. This has been bugging me for ever and I was wondering what people thought about it. We all know s4 is coming and we're all very excited. (Well I am anyways) But am I the only one who is worried that this is the show's last run? Don't get me wrong the show has so much potential and can easily go for another 3-4 seasons. But do the producers and hasbro think that they've milked it too much? Im just worried because the way I see it the series is gonna do some big twist with twilight. Is twilight going to struggle with her duties as a princess? Is this how the show is going to be? Twilight as a princess and how she deals with it all. Or are they going to make it so twilight chooses friendship over royalty. What do you guys think? Am I over thinking and over reacting? please let me know.

Have fear

For me no here to ruin the day

(Bizzaro reference)

Okay here is what I think.

Currently the series is generating millions of dollars.

Now I highly doubt that this season is the last one.

You can argue with me, but first listen to my reasons.

First

Like I said it generates Hasbro millions. Thu are going to want to keep this series running or a long time. They are going to milk this show till the last drop that I am certaine of. Look at the Halo series. The series should have ended (and it technically did end) in Halo 3. But they wanted more money doe they made Halo 4, with plans for Halo 5 and 6. So ya Hasbro is going to keep this alive for as long as possible.

Second

They are makin the spin-off Equestria Girls. I am not hear to argue about it listen to what I have to say because it's a good reason. Say this is that last season. Then why make this spin-off? Why make this spin-off other original series is supposing going to end? They may as well make G5. Think about it Equestria Girls is made because of the succes of Freindship is Magic. Assuming Equestria Grils is good, that would be because Freindhi is Magic. So in short they would need the original show to go with this new series. At least how I think about it. It's hard to explaine, but I think you get the idea.

Third

They have room for many ideas. I can come up with 26 episode ideas and more. So why can't the writers? I mean it's not like they are struggling so far I mean they are doing good. I they put in as much love in the show as they have, then they canals it past season 4.