Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

References to The Last Problem,Luster Dawn and afterwards in G5

WickedGames

I wonder if or how they will tackle the issues of stuff that happened during or before “The Last Problem and “Luster Dawn”

Remind me anything around the period of The Last Problem has been referenced in G5

Well, it seems like all this is already known to everyone.
I can briefly say: Twilight began to rule -> after some time Opaline appeared (several decades) * -> Opaline did something, because of which the tribes began to conflict with each other -> Twilight tried to protect Equestria, but in the end she was in despair sealed all the magic in crystals -> ... -> G5

*In one of the G5 comics, Mane 5 enters Canterlot Castle and finds Discord there, who says that these events began while Mane 6 was still alive.

That seems to be all for now, you can still look for it yourself.
But all this is extremely disgusting to me, because such answers raise many more questions

Edited by Kantet

4 hours ago, Kantet said:

Well, it seems like all this is already known to everyone.
I can briefly say: Twilight began to rule -> after some time Opaline appeared (several decades) * -> Opaline did something, because of which the tribes began to conflict with each other -> Twilight tried to protect Equestria, but in the end she was in despair sealed all the magic in crystals -> ... -> G5

*In one of the G5 comics, Mane 5 enters Canterlot Castle and finds Discord there, who says that these events began while Mane 6 was still alive.

That seems to be all for now, you can still look for it yourself.
But all this is extremely disgusting to me, because such answers raise many more questions

G5 is so forgettable so where did they imply Twilight ruled Equestria for several decades?

13 hours ago, WickedGames said:

G5 is so forgettable so where did they imply Twilight ruled Equestria for several decades?

If we knew this, but so far all the known information is like this...

3 hours ago, Kantet said:

If we knew this, but so far all the known information is like this...

Though I have to add the G5 comics are unfortunately mostly not official canon 

They had Opaline as a born unicorn instead of born alicorn 

6 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

Though I have to add the G5 comics are unfortunately mostly not official canon 

They had Opaline as a born unicorn instead of born alicorn 

Hmm, that wasn't the case there. There Opalin was shown for the first time in a dark silhouette and incompletely; from this silhouette it is not clear whether there are wings or not.

2 hours ago, Kantet said:

Hmm, that wasn't the case there. There Opalin was shown for the first time in a dark silhouette and incompletely; from this silhouette it is not clear whether there are wings or not.

Still they haven’t said it’s officially canon yet 
Discord hasn’t shown up yet

1 hour ago, WickedGames said:

Still they haven’t said it’s officially canon yet 
Discord hasn’t shown up yet

Official comics seem to have always been canon... Discord, I don’t even know if they will show him, but in the comics there is...

"A long time ago, there was a magical bat named Dawn. She was surrounded by other bats like her. But one of the bats refused to get along with the others. This bat wanted to fly around and eat all the fruit for herself! So Dawn spoke to a spider, who wove a beautiful web to keep the mean greedy bat away. In the end, Dawn was able to protect their nest. Yet the greedy bat continues to this day to try to break the web!" -Elder Flower (Father of the Bridlewood)

Pretty sure the "mean greedy bat" is Opaline

"Dawn" may be Luster Dawn and the Spider is very likely Twilight, since it's "Twilight's bubble" that's was keeping Opaline out