Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

pleasedontcomeback

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

(OOC post link is here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/53717-college-rp/ )

BlueBerry raced towards her classroom. She slammed the door open, realizing she was the first one there. She unpacked her backpack and signed her name on all her folders and notebooks. BlueBerry put her pack of paper and notebooks/folders into her desk, then quietly sat there. She hummed, "Giggle at the ghostie" while looking around curiously. While she waited, she did some math equations to warm up her mind.

She put her notebook away and watched the door curiously for somepony to walk through the door.

Walking down the hallway of Equestria University, Blue Moon walked toward his classroom. Wanting to be the first pony to class, he was a bit of a brainy pony, he was arriving to class rather early. Seeing another pony in class before he got there at 8:30 in the morning was the last thing he expected. But to his surprise, there was a blue pony sitting at a desk doing what looked like math problems.

"Uh...Hi"

Edited by Blue_Moon

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Blueberry looked up from her problems and jumped. She didn't expect somepony to be there that fast. 

"Hey!" She said, still writing problems. She muttered some equations and such, ignoring Blue Moon for a few seconds before looking away and smiling. 

"Hi! My name is BlueBerry Sketch! What's your name?" She asked, putting her notebook away.

"Uhh..Hi." he said shyly, wondering what she was doing here so early. "My name is Blue Moon, but you can call my Blu if you like." he said while putting his binder and a book on his desk.

"I see you like to come to class early as well. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here early. Usally I am the first one to class." he said.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

BlueBerry just smiled. She took out a little bag from her backpack that had the words, "Sugar Wheat" on it with White Bold lettering. She put it in her desk, and turned towards Blu again.

"Oh, well, you know. My Mom didn't want me to be late, so she just dropped me off early. Sorry if I startled you, heh heh!" She said nervously.

"Oh that's ok." he said. "Sorry if I stutter or don't talk much. I'm a bit shy." "I'm usually alone when I get to class. Everypony else likes to sleep in" he added.

"So, what's the bag with Sugar Wheat written on it for" he questioned with curiosity sparkling in his violet eyes.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

BlueBerry turned towards Blu and smiled, like she did for the past 15 minutes.

"Oh, well that's fine. I don't really mind about shy ponies. I was shy when I was in younger grades, so I understand how you feel." BlueBerry answered.

When Blu mentioned her bag, her ears flicked up.

"This bag?" she asked, holding it up. "Just a part of my lunch."

Never hearing before about Sugar Wheat, Blu asked Blueberry about it with even more curiosity than before.

"What is Sugar Wheat anyway?" He asked. " I've never heard of it before. Is it good?" "I usually just eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich if I don't go to the cafeteria".

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

"Sugar Wheat is like the GREATEST thing EVER, and it tastes AMAZING! It's wheat with sugar sprinkled on it, and sometimes, if you're lucky, it can have a whip cream flavor! The wheat has 0% fat only 74 calories! I would suggest you can have some. If you want, you can have my bag at lunch." BlueBerry offered.

"Thanks, that sounds amazing". he replied sweetly. "I need it too because I may have forgot to make a lunch in my room". "Speaking of rooms, Do you know who your roommate is?" he asked. "I'm not sure who my roommate is. I need to ask the principal of this school sometime today about it".

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

"I actually don't know. Hey, you wanna roomates?" She asked, handing Blu the bag. "Anyways, if you did forget your lunch, I can go get it for you. Even though these bags only come around like once every 2 weeks and get sold out in a day, I'll let you have mine." She replied. BlueBerry smiled and stared at him. "Wanna be roomates?"

"I would love to be roommates with you". Blu replied. "But I don't mind sharing the bag. You seem to enjoy it and I wouldn't want my lack of remembering to make a lunch make you go hungry". "Do you know where you sign up for roommates though?" "I have no idea where everything in this school is." he said with a smile.

(edited)

Edited by PonyLover123

"Well, no, but what I do know is that we can go ask the Principal. Class starts in an hour anyways." She said. "And it's okay, I don't eat much anyways. You are my future roomate, after all. I wouldn't mind anyways." BlueBerry said, smiling. "So...Do you wanna go ask the principal if we can be roomates?" she asked.

"Sure, lets go now before class starts". he said. "Also, Do we leave the other pony here alone". "He may get into trouble, but I don't know what he is like". He added. "I guess we could leave him here though. How much trouble could he possibly cause?" he added. "He is only one pony after all". "Anyway let's go to the principal." Blu then walked toward the door of the classroom and motioned for BlueBerry to follow.

Edited by Blue_Moon

(edited)

Edited by PonyLover123

(Ok, Good Night)

As they walked down the hall, Blu noticed BlueBerry's cutie mark. It showed a picture of a paintbrush with green paint on the tip. Blu assumed it had something to do with art, but he had never seen her paint before, so he could not confirm it. "So what does your cutie mark represent". Blu asked.

Wind walked with them.

"Windwaker." Wind finally said. (Can there be 3 roommates in a dorm?) "Nice to meet you, Blue and blue! Such weird names you both have. I'll just call you 2 berry and moon! So, I heard somepony has sugar wheat! That is, like, my favorite!" Wind finally had something in common.

• Brohoof 1

Emerald walked down the halls, she had been told to go find someopony to be roommates with, but everypony already seemed to HAVE a roommate. She looked down at the floor, and sighed. Which was a huge mistake because she crashed into Windwaker."Oh, I'm So sorry!" Emerald said, Helping Windwaker up. "Are you alright?"

(Can Windwaker have a crush on Emerald?)

Edited by SellyBelly411

(What does emerald look like? I don't really want a crush on anyone  In the roleplay universe, and in almost every roleplay I'm in, I am GF/BF with Applejack. But in this universe, I don't have a GF. What does emerald look like?)

"Yeah, I'm fine." Wind said as he picked up his books and put it in his Wonderbolts messenger bag."Name's Windwaker, the seventh element of harmony. But you can call me Wind." Wind looked up to see Emerald. He almost had a wingboner, but he tried to not put it out. She was the most beautiful pony he had ever seen. But he snapped out of it.

"You know, it seems everypony already has a roomate now." Wind said to emerald.

( I am so sorry! I just figured out how this whole oc thing works. I'll make one really quickly!)

Emerald shrugged, "I don't, do you?" She tied to sound cool, but secretly she was hopeful.

Everypony she had asked had said they had already had a roommate.

It was really annoying.

"I don't have a room mate, but I was going to pick Vinyl, but she already has one. So I'm stuck here, room mateless." Wind said to Emerald. He was secretly hopeful that Emerald would be room mates with him. "If you don't have a room mate, do you want to be room mates with me?"

"Yeah I guess I could be your roommate, you know, since everypony else already has one." She shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so."

Emerald smiled at him, which she did not normally do.

(EMERALD: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/emerald-r2430

keep in mind I did not know what age to make her, so tell me if I need to alter it a bit. Or anything really.)

Finally, Wind thought, my life is beginning to go awesome!

"So, do we pick out a room, or what. I'm actually very confused right now about this whole 'College' thing! I've actually never been to a College before, so this is all new to me." Wind said. He said the stupidest thing ever. "I like your hair, Emerald."

Edited by Bearsie

Emerald smiled, “Well, I guess so. I mean-what are we waiting for?” She began to walk forward, but suddenly stopped by his comment. “Oh, uhm, thanks.I like your mane to…”She  suddenly realized she was blushing, and looked down at the floor so he couldn’t see. "So, uhm, what is your  major?" Emerald finally asked when she had stopped blushing.