Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

pleasedontcomeback

While BlueBerry and Arrow were chatting, Blue Moon decided to go sit in the nearby chair while he waited. He got up onto the blue chair, and started to lay down on like any normal pony. He picked up a nearby book, Around Equestria in Eighty Days, and started to read until Arrow and BlueBerry finished talking.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Blueberry says bye to Arrow and turns back to Blue.

"Blue, do you have any bits? Bob took the rest of mine." She says in a disappointed and irritated voice. 

She sees he is reading a familiar book.

"What are you reading? It looks familiar to my childhood..." She says.

Blue Moon looks up from his book to see Blueberry standing there. 

"Oh, it's just a book I found. It's a classic though. You may have read it as a child, but it's kind of a hard book to read" Blu responds.

He hears her question, and responds with:

"Oh, um bits? Yeah, I think I have 4 bits in my saddlebag. How much do you need?" Blu says while handing over the bits with his magic,

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

"I need 20, each ticket is 10." Blueberry says, disappointed that all her savings from her childhood were stolen. She takes the bits anyway and sits down to think of ways on how to get more bits.

She hears Arrow say 'Bye'.

Blueberry turns around and sees Arrow slowly walking away with a frown.

All of a sudden images and flashbacks of her childhood make her remember how much of a bully she was.

attachicon.gifBully.png

She wants to help him, and remembers his question.

'I don't think I should go; really. I know no pony and I don't want to be seen alone.'

She immeadietly thinks about wanting to go to the prom to help him, but then there is Blue, her best friend. Then there is that mysterious pony who sent her the letter. Then there was going alone. Was Arrow the mysterious pony? Nah, it couldn't be. Well....

"Blue, can you excuse me for a moment?" Blueberry says as she opens her wings and dashes over behind Arrow.

"Arrow? Are you okay?" She asks, feeling worried she hurt his feelings.

Arrow halts almost immediately when the winged pony flew to him. In a soft voice, he says. "I'm fine." Then walks around the pony to continues his walk. Don't say what's wrong; don't say what's wrong. He repeateed to himself over and over again. ..... What is wrong? He wondered.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Blueberry starts feeling like she hurt his feelings, so she jumps infront of him.

"Tell the truth, Arrow. Are you okay?" She asks again, this time even stricter with a worry on her face. "If I hurt your feelings or if anything is wrong, just tell me. I'm sorry if I did."

Arrow lifts a leg up and cocks his head turning his head a bit away from her but still has eyes in the mare with a strict face. "I. Am. Fine... Nothings wrong." He says as smooth as crystal. Go away please. He thinks to himself and relaxes his body. "I'm just going for a walk. I don't really care for proms." He was trying to throw her off.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Blueberry sees Arrow is in a cranky mood so she sighs, waves goodbye and flies back to Blue. Gee...Just asking if anything was wrong...

@Blue_Moon

She flies to Blue and sighs.

"Sorry about that Blue, I had to.." She says, and emphasizes "help" by bending her two hoove's tips, "help Arrow. Now, what I was going to ask you. Blue, do you know anypony with any bits that could help us?" She asks.

As the blue pony flies off and talks to her (assuming) lover, she asked if they could have help on bits. "Damn economy." Arrow whispers. "I might have a... fair amount of bits!" He walks over to the two and conjures a bow. The limbs made of ebony and body made of wolframite with markings of twists and swirls around it. "I could sell this and get a good amount." He takes a good look at it.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Blueberry, who wondered why Arrow's attitude changed, looks at Arrow confusingly.

"How did you just...twist your body like...what?" She asks, looking at him.

(I'm confused, what your text said made me feel like you said your limbs and body twisted fully around and looked at the bits and said you could sell them O-O)

(LOL no, the bow, is made of ebony and wolframite. the part of the bow that holds the string is called a 'limb' which is made of ebony wood. the body of the bow is made of wolframite. Make a little more sense? I just read my post, I forgot to add 'bow' in the sentence. ^~^ OOPS!)

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123