Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

pleasedontcomeback

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

'Um..Do I have to do this?", Blue Moon asked the coach.

"Quit being scared and get in" he replied.

"I'm not scared, its just..".

Blue Moon was stopped midway through his sentence when the coach decided to push him into the pool, As he fell in, he could feel some of the blue dye in his hair coming out. He quickly swam across the pool and got out. When he stood up, everypony in the gym could see large streaks of pink hair. He awaited the laughter.

"Oh god please you gotta help he wasn't anything like my high school coach do you have anyway of getting out this." Animal looked at the pool and cringed "Oh god I'm going to die today aren't I. Well only one thing to do." Animal then tries to teleport out of the room, but then his spell that he tries to use fizzles. "Why know? why here? Well time to face the inevitable." Animal walks over to the pool and looks into the water. "Um coach can I don't know how to swi-." Then he is pushed into the pool by the coach. "Oh NOOOOOOOOOO." Animal then falls into the pool and completely falls under. He pops up flailing his forearms. "I said- I don't- Know how to- swim." He heads keeps popping up from the water, but after that he completely disappears under water.

"Oh god please you gotta help he wasn't anything like my high school coach do you have anyway of getting out this." Animal looked at the pool and cringed "Oh god I'm going to die today aren't I. Well only one thing to do." Animal then tries to teleport out of the room, but then his spell that he tries to use fizzles. "Why know? why here? Well time to face the inevitable." Animal walks over to the pool and looks into the water. "Um coach can I don't know how to swi-." Then he is pushed into the pool by the coach. "Oh NOOOOOOOOOO." Animal then falls into the pool and completely falls under. He pops up flailing his forearms. "I said- I don't- Know how to- swim." He heads keeps popping up from the water, but after that he completely disappears under water.

Ignoring his pink hair for a moment, Blue Moon quickly got a stick he found laying on the side of the pool. He galloped over to were Animal Hunt sank. He quickly stuck the stick down into the water, hoping that his new friend would grab on to it and live another day.

Animal sees the stick in the pool water and uses all of his might to grab on he barely manages to grab on and he is pulled out of the pool. Animal then roles onto his back sits up and throws up water. "Oh my god it never felt so good to breathe. Thanks Blu without your quick decision I would've died thanks."

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 1

"No problem", Blu said, before being quickly dragged away by BlueBerry. Apparently, BlueBerry is a master of hair dye,  because she was able to color his hair back to its normal hue in ten seconds flat. 

When he came back into the gym, there was snickering from the crowd and a certain poster that was very offensive. Blu managed to ignore it though. He was more concerned over the fact that the Coach had nearly killed Animal. He decided to go over to the coach and give him a piece of his mind. Once he was done, the coach still didn't really seem to care at all that one of his students had almost died.

Edited by Blue_Moon

Symphonia sit in the science class dissecting the cat. A sharp pain pounds in his head as he yells aloud "My best friend senses are tingling!"

He thought to himself Oh, it's probably nothing. Not aware that his best friend was drowning moments ago. He soon realizes that his sudden outburst had caused him to fling a scalpel across the room, lodging itself into the cat's pectoantebrachialis.

(OOc- actual part of a cat.) 

• Brohoof 1

Animal finally looked over to a girl pegasus beating the living hell out of this one guy. "Wow." Note to self don't mess with blue pegasus lady. He then looks over to where Blu is and sees his situation. "Oh hey look Blu you got pink hair, Did you use hair dye or something? If so, then why would you hide your real hair?"

Edited by TBB Animal

Animal finally looked over to a girl pegasus beating the living hell out of this one guy. "Wow." Note to self don't mess with blue pegasus lady. He then looks over to where Blu is and sees his situation. "Oh hey look Blu you got pink hair, Did you use hair dye or something? If so, then why would you hide your real hair?"

(OOC: See Chapter 7 for more details and a picture)

"Well, its a bit of a long story, but I guess I will tell you anyway. We have the rest of the class anyway." Blu said.

"Well, this morning I didn't feel like getting myself ready for classes. So being a Unicorn, we have magical powers. There was this one spell I had been wanting to try out, but it is very difficult and apparently, only Alicorns can perform it. But I tried it anyways. Which ended up turning my hair from blue to pink. Luckily my roommate, BlueBerry, the one swimming right now, is an expert when it comes to hair dye and she was able to color my hair. This is why I didn't want to get into the water. After classes, I am heading over to the castle and see if one of the princesses can fix my hair."

Edited by Blue_Moon

"So you changed your hair color with a spell cool. Does it change your hair to any other color or just pink." He sees that their are a lot of ponies around them snickering Blu. "Man I thought this whole thing with immaturity was left back at high school well I guess some ponies don't change what so ever. I for one think that people could die in a hole and still laugh at everything you do. Some ponies just don't know how to grow up you know. I for one think your pink hair looks cool on you even though you already changed your hair color back."

"It wasn't supposed to change my hair pink though. It was just supposed to brush my hair and clean my teeth, which it did, but the pink hair was a side effect, And also, that blue pegasus that just beat up the bully and dragged me to the bathroom was BlueBerry. She is very fast at putting hair dye on. I'm going to the princesses after classes to fix my hair", he said.

"Yeah, I guess some ponies still believe they're in High School".

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

BlueBerry swam underwater and did tricks and such, then she swam up and shook her head.

"I will now perform my masterpiece!" She said.

She swam underwater so much that her back hooves were touching the floor of the 15 foot pool. She then opened her wings and thrusted her back hooves so that she flew up extremely fast up towards the front of the waters. She ripped threw the water and with her wings open, once she was out of the water she twirled around 360 multiple times, then she did a quadruplet flip and did many tricks. She finally closed her wings so she fell down, then she realized she was upside down. Without noticing, she closed her eyes and screamed, scared out of her wits. BlueBerry was falling fast, and she knew she would probably break her spine. When she opened her eyes, she was somehow spinning in circles and then she landed on her hooves. She was shaking with wide eyes, but the crowd applaud anyways.

(Going to bed after this post)

Blu walked up to BlueBerry after she landed.

"Woah!, BlueBerry, That was amazing! I knew you could draw, but I had no idea you were a master swimmer. You need to perform in the Pony Games sometime. You would win the swimming event for sure!'. Blue Moon said with praise in his voice.

"By the way, thanks for looking out for me".

He smiled when she blushed. Admittedly, it was actually kind of cute.

"Thanks for being a good roommate. I will try my best to look out for you as well, though I am not sure what I could do. I'm not really the strongest pony in Equestria", Blu said.

"Anyway, did anypony see my mane?", he asked with concern in his voice.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

(Its Ok)

"It's Ok, You did your best.", he said. "Some ponies just don't learn".

"Anywho, we should be on our way to Canterlot. We can get some lunch there after we fix my mane".

"So, should we teleport, wait, your a pegasus. Um..I guess we can walk there. It's not too far. Or you can fly there and I teleport there and we meet up. What do you want to do?"

Edited by Blue_Moon

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

"Ok", Blue Moon said and left the room with BlueBerry.

BlueBerry was very strong to be carrying Blue Moon across the sky with one hoof. Than again, Blue Moon was pretty light for a unicorn.

Once they were almost to Canterlot, BlueBerry descended down to the Town and made a soft landing.

"Well, which way to the princesses?"

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

Blue Moon was busy staring at Princess Luna when he heard BlueBerry talking to him. Broken out of his trance, he said "Oh...Um..Well you see...I was trying this spell out and it kind of turned my mane pink. I tried using magic on it, but that didn't work. I had to have BlueBerry put blue dye in my hair during school. We came here to see if you could change it back."

"Ugh neither of them said good-bye well I guess its time to go back to my dorm and play some Xbox. Also I haven't seen Symphonia all day where is that pony." Animal tried searching around for Symphonia, but failed at trying so he just went back to the dorm... alone.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

"Ok, I'll go get in the shower". Not wanting to let BlueBerry see him without clothes, he said "Close your eyes until I say you can open them again".

Blue Moon than stared to undress himself when he realized a crucial detail.

He was a pony and ponies don't normally wear clothes.

Embarrassed, he said "Oh Yeah. Never mind".

He grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower and started to clean himself while singing.

post-13690-0-41003700-1364351331_thumb.png

After a few minutes, Blu got out of the shower and stepped out into the room. His mane was back to it's original color.

"It worked!"

Edited by Blue_Moon