hello there.

Thederpyfluttershy

Hello!

Welcome to the forums! If you are looking for friends, the bet thing you can do is post around. The more you post, the more friends you make! Have fun!

Welcome!  There are two things I say to every newcomer who wants to make friends here.  One, be patient.  Two, be yourself.  It will take time for people to know who you are and what you're about.  But once they do, you'll see a marked increase in the feedback you get. 

I joined in October but until the beginning of February, only three or four people regularly interacted with me.  But now I have a lot of correspondents.  Anyway, well expressed thoughts and ideas go a long way to getting attention and friends.  Good luck!

Welcome on in from one newcomer to another, always nice having more good ponies around!

Please do not get mad at me but exactly which episode is Derpy in?

Season 2, Ep 14 "The Last Roundup"

Censored on Itunes and Netflix though.

By censored i mean they dubbed over derpy's lines, straitened her eyes out, and removed when RD spoke her name.

hey, happy welcome, I´m sure you´re gonna make lots of friends here (the name xD)

just enjoy, check out the forum, so much to do here, roleplays, topics about the show and everything, forum games, and much more, just enjoy yourself ;D

Please do not get mad at me but exactly which episode is Derpy in?

why should anyone be mad at you xD

happy welcome to you, too, in the first place, and Derpy can be seen in many episodes as background pony (episode 1 season 1 for example). In episode 14, season 2 she speaks for the first time, heres the link :D

• Brohoof 1

Hahah, i'm sorry your avatar is hilarious :D.

Anyways welcome to the forums bro! Hope you enjoy your stay! I'm sure you'll have tons of friends after just a little bit if you try hard enough! :D. Just keep posting and within no time boom all the friends :D.

Have fun!