Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First Pony OC Art

Imagine

So....Here it is, I think it kinda sucks, :\

post-6880-0-17220800-1363479555_thumb.png

Sorry if its fuzzy.

Her name is Imagine, and she kinda has my personality. I also put her in the characters area.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/imagine-r2815

I hope you like it! Please review!

Hello? Anypony Home? ....Not trying to seek attention, but, I could use some tips on what I could do to improve! ...So...Yeah.....I guess I'll just.......wait until somepony replies and stuff.

• Brohoof 2

Hey! I'm right here!

I am really liking this style! I love the horn, and the color of her body! And this name Imagine is probably the greatest oc name I've ever heard! No joke. I really like this!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

• Brohoof 1

ZOMG! THANKS! :D

And brohoof to you, too.

Anyhoo, I thought of the name Imagine by well, just, I was thinking, aka, IMAGINing. So, yeah, it was pretty easy to just whip up her name.

• Brohoof 1

ZOMG! THANKS! biggrin.png

And brohoof to you, too.

Anyhoo, I thought of the name Imagine by well, just, I was thinking, aka, IMAGINing. So, yeah, it was pretty easy to just whip up her name.

Hey, and your welcome

Can you make this style on my oc? 

Here he is:

post-13325-0-99964000-1363126932_thumb.png

His name is Brown Horizon, and can you make him with his wings popping out behind him and waving like yours. And if not, I understand.

Thanks and bro hoof /)
Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

I'll certainly try my best, I've never drawn a stallion, plus, I don't know if this will offend you or not, but some stallions to me just look freaking weird.

Pretty good for a first attempt. However, she is missing her left eye! Even though her hair is there, a little bit of her eye should be showing! Her arm shouldn't stretch up like that, and the horn should be a little more rounded. Her head should be a little more round as well. I would suggest googling pony anatomy.

Pretty good for a first attempt. However, she is missing her left eye! Even though her hair is there, a little bit of her eye should be showing! Her arm shouldn't stretch up like that, and the horn should be a little more rounded. Her head should be a little more round as well. I would suggest googling pony anatomy.

Okay, thanks for the tips. :)

Thats my pony!I like her very much!she is my pony!her name is rosy and she is the pony of the love! she can make everyone happy and in love!

Yes she is.....-coughMARY SUEcough- No offence, but she can't make everypony fall in love, you know. I recommend making her have a few negative traits, just a few though.

Hey, and your welcome   Can you make this style on my oc? Here he is:

Okay, finished. Hope you like how I did!

post-6880-0-89031300-1363551271_thumb.png

So, yeah, it was sorta hard, since it was a stallion, but other than that, I really like how it turned out.

Cool, her hair is kinda like my ponysona's (in the picture on her OC page).  I think that's awesome for a first drawing, carry on the good work! BTW, which program did you use? -COUGH*PaintToolSai?*COUGH-

Actually, no, I used MS paint, And I know, I know, MS Paint SUCKS BALLS. Like, DONKEY BALLS. And I'm thinking of making an artwork of Imagine with all of her friends.

Damnit! Forgot the shading on the Art Request of Brown Horizon. Sorry, I'll improve it, and then show you the shading improvement.