Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutest girl-brony contest [SUBMISSIONS RE-OPENED]

Motion Spark

Awww, there's no harm in trying. Besides, everypony's beautiful in their own right.

I'm sure you'd do fine if you at least try tongue.png I insist

well if you INSIST wink.png

Just to prove I'm female lol

Here's a shot the Enthusiasts took of me at Midwestria in my fluttershy cosplay.

Everyone kept saying I looked like a 40's bride or something XD

post-11698-0-67255300-1364540742_thumb.jpg

You should enter anyways! We need more entries to prove the existence of the females on this forum! Everyone here is beautiful. smile.png

*proves existence*

I'm usually too lazy to put on makeup and/or get nice pictures... (although I do love getting dressed up for special occasions) 

• Brohoof 8

well if you INSIST wink.png

Just to prove I'm female lol

Here's a shot the Enthusiasts took of me at Midwestria in my fluttershy cosplay.

Everyone kept saying I looked like a 40's bride or something XD

attachicon.gif206252_10151166335249320_282946941_n-1.jpg

*proves existence*

I'm usually too lazy to put on makeup and/or get nice pictures... (although I do love getting dressed up for special occasions) 

That's really cool! Yay Fluttershy! I'm too lazy to put on makeup too, but I do love taking pictures of myself. XD I love getting dressed up too. :)

That's really cool! Yay Fluttershy! I'm too lazy to put on makeup too, but I do love taking pictures of myself. XD I love getting dressed up too. smile.png

Getting dress up is fun ^_^ But sometimes there's not a reason to get dressed up for awhile and then you just have to get dressed up for no reason at all XD. While I was in Japan it seemed part of the culture to take a picture with you in it of like everything you do XD, that and taking pictures of food.

Getting dress up is fun happy.png But sometimes there's not a reason to get dressed up for awhile and then you just have to get dressed up for no reason at all XD. While I was in Japan it seemed part of the culture to take a picture with you in it of like everything you do XD, that and taking pictures of food.

Hey! I'm going to Japan this summer! :D Time to clear out the ol' memory card for the camera and get ready to take a lot of pictures!

• Brohoof 1

Hey! I'm going to Japan this summer! biggrin.png Time to clear out the ol' memory card for the camera and get ready to take a lot of pictures!

That's awesome ,but Japanese summers are harsh! Where in Japan are you headed?  I lived in the Tokyo/Chiba area for almost a year :3

That's awesome ,but Japanese summers are harsh! Where in Japan are you headed?  I lived in the Tokyo/Chiba area for almost a year :3

We're planning on staying in Tokyo, we'll be there for about a week. And we're going to take the bullet train to Kyoto for a day trip. 

• Brohoof 1

Getting dress up is fun happy.png But sometimes there's not a reason to get dressed up for awhile and then you just have to get dressed up for no reason at all XD. While I was in Japan it seemed part of the culture to take a picture with you in it of like everything you do XD, that and taking pictures of food.

See? I told you that you'd be fine if you entered :P That picture of you is very nice :P Though i'm probably biased. Fluttershy is my fave Mane 6 pony (or was it Twi?)

Funny, I'd be WAY to afraid to compliment girls in real life......

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could change my entry photo, I have a much better one now. XD Gosh darn why did I choose the one I did...Oh well, too late now. 

Can't you just add another one? I'm sure Motion wont mind :P

speaking of which, where is Motion? isn't he supposed to be... uh, presiding over the contest?

Motion? Sparkity is the one in charge of the contest so I guess it would be up to him. But the rules say just one picture, I could always wait until the second round if I make it. 

Interesting. I am a girl, but I won't be posting my picture here 'cause I don't want some predator lurking at my doorway tonight.

I promise no one will be lurking at your door, and that noise you just heard? Definitely not me standing outside you're window right now...

• Brohoof 2

Interesting. I am a girl, but I won't be posting my picture here 'cause I don't want some predator lurking at my doorway tonight.

*creeps profile* POST A PICTURE. IT'S SAFE.

All jokes aside, no blame there, but it's not like the people on here actually intend on finding you based on a picture. It's your choice thoguh, so don't let us tell you what to do. :3

• Brohoof 3

Motion? Sparkity is the one in charge of the contest so I guess it would be up to him. But the rules say just one picture, I could always wait until the second round if I make it. 

He used to be called Motion Spark :P sorry, old habit. 

And @, While I think it's a good idea to still enter, I guess that's a fair reason. Though I dont really see how anypony can find you if you'd enter....

and I dont think any of us are predators.... I think....

• Brohoof 3

I promise no one will be lurking at your door, and that noise you just heard? Definitely not me standing outside you're window right now...

All jokes aside, no blame there, but it's not like the people on here actually intend on finding you based on a picture. It's your choice thoguh, so don't let us tell you what to do. :3

And @Manaphy, While I think it's a good idea to still enter, I guess that's a fair reason. Though I dont really see how anypony can find you if you'd enter....

Heh, I gave away a lot already, the fact that I'm a 13 year old girl, and I think a picture would reveal more than I wanted it to. :( Best to keep on the safe side...hey, what's that noise?

your choice thoguh

thoguh

THOGUH,

What have I done???

D:

Heh, I gave away a lot already, the fact that I'm a 13 year old girl, and I think a picture would reveal more than I wanted it to. sad.png Best to keep on the safe side...hey, what's that noise?

Well, I still can't force you. But I can urge you! I'm curious now. :|

To boost your confidence:

There, I bet you're much more pretty than me. :D
  • Brohoof 5

To boost your confidence:     There, I bet you're much more pretty than me.

I don't know why I think this, but you look a lot like Voldemort from Harry Potter. XD

Anyway, now I feel a strong urge to post my picture here...but I think I see a shape on my window...what is that?

• Brohoof 1

Heh, I gave away a lot already, the fact that I'm a 13 year old girl, and I think a picture would reveal more than I wanted it to. sad.png Best to keep on the safe side...hey, what's that noise?

I don't think that a picture will give away anything at all. There are hundreds of thousands of 13 year old girls, my little sister is 13 but unless you're her I would never be able to find you from a picture even if I tried. But ultimately I respect that you're being safe on the internet...that's not very common these days, I was the same way when I was younger. So no pressure to post a picture, it would be a nice addition to the thread but the decision is up to you. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was the same way when I joined. I was way too afraid to give any sort of anything out to anypony tongue.png Eventually, I relaxed and am more fine with it. I'd post my picture here if I wasn't so hideous (and if I was a girl...)

But, it's your call. We probably shouldn't pressure you too much, but we are encouraging you :P

Edited by AnonyPoni

I don't know why I think this, but you look a lot like Voldemort from Harry Potter. XD

Anyway, now I feel a strong urge to post my picture here...but I think I see a shape on my window...what is that?

It's a triangle. I put it there as a reminder for you to post a picture. I don't know why it's a triangle though. :3 Let the urge control you! Post! Post! Post!

• Brohoof 1

Not a bad idea for a thread, considering how the last one went.

Sadly for everyone entering, we all already know who's gonna take this one home.

img-1294329-1-post-27-0-64969300-1322257

ay bb

10/10 would bang

you won this entire contest with your complete natural beauty, you are the most beautiful person on this earth

• Brohoof 11

We're planning on staying in Tokyo, we'll be there for about a week. And we're going to take the bullet train to Kyoto for a day trip. 

Well I recommend Kiyomizudera for Kyoto , it's super pretty. You should only plan 2-3 things in a day for Kyoto ,traveling can take more time than you think. What do you plan to see in Tokyo? Pokemon Center store is always fun :3

WOW.

You actually look a little bit like Tabitha St. Germain! (How could that not be a good thing?) Absolutely stunning and a great photo to boot.

*blushes deeply*  Ooooooch, thank you so much, you're so sweet!! <3 <3 <3

I'm verra honored!  I'm just me... ...a little Rarity, a little Twilight.  :)

• Brohoof 1

See? I told you that you'd be fine if you entered tongue.png That picture of you is very nice tongue.png Though i'm probably biased. Fluttershy is my fave Mane 6 pony (or was it Twi?)

Funny, I'd be WAY to afraid to compliment girls in real life......

Thanks 

yeah I love fluttershy ^_^ She's my favorite pony. That's why I made the plush of her! Although I also like Twi too.

You shouldn't be afraid to compliment girls in RL ,we don't bite ,at least the sane ones don't ^o^.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks 

yeah I love fluttershy happy.png She's my favorite pony. That's why I made the plush of her! Although I also like Twi too.

You shouldn't be afraid to compliment girls in RL ,we don't bite ,at least the sane ones don't ^o^.

Yeah, well, I'm super shy and most girls I meet IRL tend to avoid me (unless they want HW answers) :( or maybe I'm avoiding them *insane* 

I'm just overly scared of girls in general :P