Would you give a hug to the avatar above you?

IceCharmer

I'm not really sure. She looks like she has a knife behind her back.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Always will.

Yeah. *huggles*

Of course. I will always hug him.

Nope.

There's blood on her hands. So,I don't know. She could be a murderer.

You're one of my 3 moms! so yes!

I was made by you, pinkie pie, and apple jack!

Edited by Spritebot model ED-E

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight