Would you give a hug to the avatar above you?

IceCharmer

Awww....he looks nervous.......I would snuggle him to make him feel better.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

6 souls for the Seal of Orichalcos to take. :fiery:

7 souls for the taking. :fiery:

Stealing souls? You must really like shoes!

Seriously though, I wouldn't even try that on me if I were you. Bad things would happen.

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Well,I couldn't steal your soul if I tried. Cause,I don't think that you have a soul. Since,you're an inanimate object.

Nope, no soul here! But you are incorrect in assuming I am an inanimate object. If you tried to use that seal on me, It would become tainted with my essence, as does all magic that comes in contact with me. 

Anyway, I would gladly hug you!

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

I seriously don't know what the hell you are.

I'm the dark one from the wheel of time!  :yay:

fluttershy_squee_gif_by_amberdriscoll-d4

Yay! More hugs! 

wait how is it possible for you to hug me

Honestly, I don't think it is possible for me to hug you.  :(

Nope.

I would hug you if you weren't so grouchy! 

Nope

No

Even so, I would still hug you.  :)

Nope