Bi, Straight, Gay, or Lesbian

Moog the Kvlt

With that mane and that fluffy fur? Coltcuddler.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Straight

10 hours ago, Summer Breeze said:

Bi?

You guessed it!

medium.gif

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Bi?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Straight

3 minutes ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

You're like Totally a lesbian :P 

B-but i'm a boy.....

Gay

Totally gay

1 minute ago, BoredAnimeGif said:

Gay

Alright, serious question: do i really come off as gay?

Straight as an arrow.
5d7a16c345b1627a83f93aa60f894a22_curved-

Just now, Leere said:

Alright, serious question: do i really come off as gay?

There's not really a way you can come off as gay through text.

(edited)

Straight

4 hours ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

o_O I thought you were a girl !!!

Resultado de imagem para really?

Edited by Leere

3 hours ago, HOi i'm tEMMIE said:

And i'm gonna guess...bi?

If you're referring to me, you're only half-right. I'm more on the homosexual side of the blurry line! Half a point to you! :P

As for you, since your profile won't tell your gender, I'm going to take a wild guess and say, "Lesbian?"

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs