Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponies in Minecraft

soniccam1

One day in Equestria, Rarity showed the others a game called Minecraft. She wants to show off her home that she made out of diamonds, which is very rare and hard to do in Minecraft (unless if the mode is on creative, anything goes). After that, Rarity's laptop got a weird error message, so weird its a paradox. The error message read out:

Error 1337:A AR factor not found.

There were only two buttons:

Yes and Allow.

She clicked on Yes, and her laptop created a blackhole, which sucked Equestria in it.

Rarity awakes on the next day. Her body is pixelited like a NES cartage. She talked to Twilight, asking "What the hell is going around here?". Then a voice spoke out: "You are in the game. I am snapdragon13, the creator of the world you are in." Twilight arose and said "How do you know? Your NOT here.." "I don't have to be here, I made this city, out of old bricks and sandstone, and some other materials found in the forest." Then snapdragon13 got he rest of the Mane 6 and all ponies together for an important message from your "leader".

"Citizens of Equestria," snapdragon13 said, "You are in the beloved world of Minecraft, Equestria is all different, I am your god. And as god. Its your job to defeat my minion to get your world back, Discord is destorying your world, thankfully Rarity saved you, now its your job to track down Ender. He's Discords slave, now move!" And so every pony tried to craft weapons to stop Ender. Later on another pony has entered the world, she is called "MyLittleWeaponMKIII"

(Update: Everybody can join)

Edited by soniccam1
  • Brohoof 2

I guess I'll join! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/windwaker-r2761

Windwaker woke up. He was in the woods of minecraft. He got up and looked around. He was alone, except for babs next to him.

"Sweet celestia, Minecraft." Windwaker said to Babs.

"What's Minecraft?" Babs asked as she got up.

"A blocked world where creepers blow you up and zombies eat your flesh. Punch some wood."

"Are you crazy? I won't punch wood!" Babs said.

"I said, punch the wood!" Windwaker said.

"Fine." Babs punched the wood to get wood blocks. "It actually worked!"

"Dig for dirt. There are 2 things we need to do. Find my girlfriend and get out of here."

"How are you going to find applejack?" Babs said.

"A map." Wind replied. "Maps are really helpful. They can get you anywhere, and find your friends. It is quite hard to get maps. You need paper, which we don't have the materials for, and a compass, which we don't have the materials for either. We need cobblestone, which is underneath the dirt, and the most important one of all, a house."

"Wait, what?" Babs said. Wind facehoofed.

2 hours later

"Alright, we have a house now!" Wind said, looking at the 2 bedded wooden house. Babs and wind were proud.

• Brohoof 1

Mind if i join? Forget the over powered statistics. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thundracry-update-r2610

Thundracry was a mods creator at the time. He had created many mods for minecraft. Even ones that let him duel wield swords. He had also created armors and new weapons too.

When he was sucked in he brought his mods with him.

Thundracry was using cheats to build a fortress when he saw a white figure in the distance. "what in the nether is that" thundracry started walking toward the white figure. He worried because it was getting dark and monsters might spawn soon.

He pulled out two diamond swords that were enchanted with sharpness 3 and knockback 2.

Suddenly two zombies spawned Infront of him. "time to wreak some zombie plot" he said as he jumped up and stabbed them both.

More monster spawned around before he decided to wait till morning to find that white figure. He went back to his castle and built some armor. Then Mined in a mine shaft under his fortress. He took his map his compus and his now full protection armor and swords. He started setting up volts missile launchers and connecting them to auto load modules. Then hooked them up to air strike detonaters.

• 1 month later...

[[Guess I'll join too. (character in signature)]]

Golden Typhoon woke to see a world made of blocks. She was familiar with this world. She had her bow and arrows still, but she knew she needed to collect resources quickly before night. Immediately, she started punching some trees.

Soon she had made a shelter in a treetop, and was just making a chest, when she heard a noise. Like the rattling of bones.

WHIZZ!

An arrow flew past her.

WHIZZ!

And another.

Three skeletons stood under the shelter of a nearby tree. Typhoon immediately whipped out her bow and shot an arrow straight into the first's head. The skeleton shot back with an arrow of its own, narrowly missing her mane. She shot again, but her arrow glitched and bounced off the skeleton's helmet. The second skeleton shot, hitting her left shoulder. Another arrow from her bow finished off the first skeleton.

Twang!

Another arrow was loosed upon the second skeleton, killing it instantly. She drew back her bow again, aiming at the third skeleton...

SNAP!

Her bow broke in half. A shot from the third skeleton hit her right arm.

More skeletons began advancing towards her home

"HELP!" she screamed.

• 4 weeks later...

*wakes up in Minecraft* What the.... Ow... My head..... My ears are ringing.... Where in the hay am I?!.... Wait.... Wait a secornd!!!! This is Minecraft! Oh no.... Sun is setting, I'd better hurry up and build a cabin, make torches, and get wool for a bed. And fast too! Well, my middle name is FAST! ((Really, It's Half-Blood...)) *speeding around like a comet collecting wood and flattens out a huge area and builds wooden planks quick and starts building* Almost done with the roof! *finishes* There, now to prevent monster spawns, builds a furnace and starts making charcoal* Now how do I collect wool without hurting them? Huh? *wool is at my feet* Simple enough! *picks it up and makes a bed* Charcoal is done... Now to make torches... *collects even more wood and makes torches and covers my cabin and the area outside of my cabin with them* Now I HAVE to make sure the door is flesh with the outside or skeletons will be shooting through the hole like a machine gun! *heads outside real quick and sets the door down* There.... Maybe later I'll make my sky base.... But for now... That was a lot of work... I'm hittin' the hay.... good... *yawn* Night..... Zzzzzzzzz.......

~The next day~

*wakes up* Wow... more comfortable than I thought.... Hmm.... *creates stone items* There we go... I need some iron ore to make Steel Ingots.... What the? *sees a cave system in front of the door in the side of a mountain* Alright, How in the hell did I miss that?!?! Hmm.... Probably because my head was pounding..... Eh.. I need the resources anyway.... *walks in with 5 stone picks, 5 stone spades, 5 stone axes, 5 stone swords, and 5 stone moes without making a second thought because of his prideful and adventurous spirit.... Even though he is not well known....*

(edited)

(Hope you don't mind if I join. ;3 lol)

"Errrr, my head..." said Crimson as he lifted himself off of the forest floor. The surrounding area was dense with spruce trees and snow. Crimson did not recognize the area as it was massively pixelated and way different than his house in PonyVille. Crimson gasps when he looks down, for his body was pixelated as well. He started to panic. He felt that he needed to do something, but he wasn't very sure. He pried his thoughts back to focus and started trotting towards a clearing he could see just 50 yards away. Once he reached it, he looked around to see a hole in the ground. As he walked forward to see it more closely, it suddenly filled in with grass. He fell back in surprise. How could the world simply appear? As Crimson got back to his hooves, the sun started to set faster than normal. He could see a bundle of houses in the distance so he galloped toward them. Even though he had no idea where he was, he knew that danger awaits in the black of the night. Once he reached the little village, he soon found out, to his bewilderment, that it was abandoned, even there were crops in the small fields placed about. Crimson didn't want to sleep on the floor so he took a pair of sheers he took from a chest in what appeared to be the blacksmith's, sheered some random sheep, found some wood in the same chest, and made a single bed and placed it in the only house with books. He fell asleep in under 5 minutes, which is unusual for him. He would not believe his eyes of what he would find in the morning...

Edited by Crimson Dazzle

Thundracry woke up and looked around his new house. He put on his new armor and climbed up to the rocket launch bay. He looked to find a new wooden house directly Infront of his camouflaged base. He picked up a gun that he had moded in and went off scavenging for food. He would keep an eye on that house. He thought to himself "if that pony made a house in a 200 block radius of my base I must have hidden it well." He would maybe spy on that house for a while until he found a way to get back to the real Equestria. He started looking for pigs and cows when he came across a village with another player in it. He made a way point to make sure he kept a watch out for them too. He heard screaming. His heart started racing and he galloped towards the noise. He instantly saw a pony with golden hair. Thundracry shot the three skeletons in a buzz fire manner with the gun he had. He looked at the pony laying on the floor with arrows in her shoulders. "You should come with me if you want to live." He started walking back to the way point he set as his home not caring if the golden haired pony followed. He didn't even ask of her name.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

(I'd like to join)

hearing screaming, the confused pegasus dropped her wings, plummeting down to the blocky earth. she focused on the distressed pegasus, opening her wings to slow her fall. she really didnt know what to do when she got there, she didnt have any weapons, so she supposed she would just kick them til they died. or knock them into sunlight. that might work. she was about tho reach the skeletons when three bullets whizzed out of nowhere, and she pulled back and up to avoid them. she saw the source of the bullets, a black pony. "come with me if you want to live" he said to the injured pony, and walked away. Lightning Runner stayed above both of them, watching as they exchanged words. "I'm fine, thank you for asking." she said almost sarcastically. "I just wanted these skeletons to go away. Thank you for that. But only that. I've survived long enough on my own without ponies with massively overpowered weapons and no manners."   

"Mien Gott" Thought the blue pegasus. "She's a bit rude. and if anyone has no manners, its her. he just saved her life, and offered her his help, albeit somewhat roughly" the golden pony began to build a tree house again. Lightning Runner sighed, then dropped down on the planks in front of the pony.

"Mien Gott. How rude. you know you could have stayed vith him. do you vell."  Lightning runner had a slight german accent.

"I am Lightning Runner. you are?"

Edited by whitewater lightning

-comes out of the hole that Crimson was at and is flying around and sees you all- Good, I thought I was all alone in this area... And it's not too far from my cabin. -flies towards them and goes into stealth mode- (thinks: Hmm.... I'm not perfectly sure I can trust these ponies... I mean, one of them has a gun, and oh, shit! CREEPER!) Die you little piece of- -is about to hit it when it exploded and I get blown several feet back- Ow... -has a slight tear in my leather armor- Oww.... -wings and real left leg are scraped, but not too badly- Oh my Celestia.... Just imagine if it was able to sneak up on me... Then I would have REALLY been screwed! But, I'm not going to let these little ******** stop me from surviving! -pulls out a bow and starts sniping monsters, 10 at a time!- Oh yeah! Take that you morons! And the funniest thing is... You creepers don't even know I'm here! Ha! You little mor-ooons! -creeper blows up behind me and I go flying a far distance and land right in front of you all- Oh, heh heh... Hi... -is very nervous- I was just sniping creepers and one of them exploded right behind me... yeah... When I get my hands on them.... -eyes are glowing red a bit- They will pay for messing up my pri-ide! -gets shot by a skeleton- Oh come on! -goes into "kill" attack mode and starts galloping towards it and is dodging every arrow- Never. Mess. With. A. Drakor! -smashes it's head over a tree- -pant- -pant- -returns to normal- Huh? What... just happened? -still holding the upper area of a skull- //he broke the other end off when he was smashing it to pieces-

(edited)

(I'll join)

Star Ray woke in a different world, his first instincts was to look at himself he hadn't had a mirror although Rarity probably did. He looked down and sticked one of his hooves up, "WHAT IS THIS PLACE," he screamed for all ponies to hear if there were any other ponies. This made S.R feel scared, "Different world no ponies," he thought to himself. After a few minutes of running thought the forest he met up with Twilight, "Twilight" "Yes" "WHERE ARE WE," that screamed showed Twi how stressed he was. "We're in minecraft and you." "WE'RE IN WHAT NOW," "Minecraft now listen up." Before she could finish her sentence he fainted. "S.R wake up," Twilight said "How long was i asleep?" "I don't know," This did not make S.R feel better he looked up and it was dark. He started to scream but it faded as he saw that Twi was building a house. "Nice Twilight," he said complementing the fellow Unicorn, they found wool and made beds.

The next morning S.R woke up to no Twilight. "Uh oh," he said. He ran outside to see Twilight being held back by a few zombies, "NO TWILIGHT," he screamed. S.R knew what to do, he charged up his power and used one of his lightning attacks realizing that if he used a fair attack he would hit Twi, "AAAAAAAAAAAA," the zombies screamed they ran away. They got some wood realizing that magic would not last them long in this demention. They made a wood sword and a wood pickaxe each. They started to mine, they knew the would need a light so they both casted a spell to make there light come from their horns in case the got split up.

TO BE COMTINUED

post-17145-0-95609700-1372776847_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neptune

@@Vinyl Rave

A rather dizzy and bewildered Golden Typhoon picked herself up and brushed herself off. She looked at the pony who had saved her, who didn't ask who she was or if she was ok, but just gave her an order. She looked in disbelief at this pony, who seemed to have every weapon and device under the Sun.

How did he get all these things? I've never even seen most of this before. And who is he? What's he doing here?

She had so many questions, but the stallion obviously wasn't in any mood to listen.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." she said almost sarcastically. "I just wanted these skeletons to go away. Thank you for that. But only that. I've survived long enough on my own without ponies with massively overpowered weapons and no manners."

She picked up the skeletons' bones and immediately went back to punching wood. She crafted some planks and continued to build her treehouse. She turned around and looked at the pony who had saved her, who continued to walk away.

"Honestly, some ponies!" she said, deliberately making sure that the stallion could hear.

Thundracry turned around. "Hey I saved your plot. Next time you may not be so fortunate." Thundracry returned to his cliff fortress. He made sure no one was around before clicking a button that was hidden in lava. A door opened and thundracry walked in. He looked through his chest before starting to make a fake room. When he finished he put dispensers full of arrows and put concealed lava Infront of the dispensers. This way when someone went into the room the arrows would catch on fire. He put a pressure plate outside the door but nothing on the inside but hidden tripwires. Thundracry made sure that none of the tripwires would trigger the iron door. As a finishing touch he put a sign over the door that said "DIAMOND ROOM"

Thundracry looked at his completed work and smiled.

Thundracry walked to his barracks and slept. He hoped he would find someone to kill the next day. He wanted some loot.

He woke up in the morning and looked out side. The wooden house was still there. "Maybe I found my first prey."

Shadow-Wing: -spying on Thundracry- (thinks: Same here...) -uses a splash potion of invisibility and sneaks into his house and looks for the Diamond Room- (thinking: Where is i-) -looks at the sign- (Huh... How convenient....) -goes back out and digs a secret tunnel into the diamond room using sticky pistons and redstone wiring- (This is going to be good... (Closes piston door)

Xavier: -left for his cabin- Okay... Let's see if I can find a village.... -flies out the runway on the roof and flies around looking for a village but instead sees Shadow-Wing spying on Thundracry- What the heck?! What is Shadow-Wing up to? -watches him as he uses the potion- Great... Now where is he? -sees his shadow moving towards Thundracry's house- What the? Great, now he's back to his old carrer... Being a thief... -warps down into Thundracry's house using a potion of his own and follows Shadow-Wing until he closes the piston door- (Great... Well, time to go warn Thundracry...) -warps over to Thundracry- Umm... Hi, I'm Xavier, and I should tell you that a pony named Shadow-Wing is planning on breaking into your house, I don't want to get involved in an attack from him though, he may not have magic, but last time, I would've been toast if it wasn't for my pet wolf, Savier. Anyway, point being, he made a secret piston door leading straight up into your diamond room...

SR woke up in a mine with monsters coming he pulled out his sword it was only a stone sword. He thought Twi had been abandeded him or went out and was killed, but he was wrong for there was a book that had been left in their chest it read. "Dear Star Ray if you are still alive when reading this it's Twilght and I went out to find other ponies I was going to wake you but I figures I would just trap the monsters and make a fort kind of thing." SR just noticing the half fort half house around him. "I thought you would be safe," SR stopped reading there. He wanted to scream but he knew that that would attracted monsters and one if the new updates was that zombies can break down doors. So he took a deep breath and started reading again. "I wanted to tell you but I figured I could tell in a letter. There are horses," SR could read on but all he wanted to do now was go find a horse. So he set out to find one. He knew that there were monsters out there but his plan was just to run through. "OW," he ran through and saw the sun he ran for it...

To be continued

• 3 weeks later...

Snow woke up in the strange world of blocks. "Where-where am I?" She asked to herself. One of the other ponies told her its a place called minecraft. Snow saw some of the pony punching wood in the forests. Ouch, that must hurt, she thought, but she decided to do it herself. She learned how to make materials and soon made a wooden pickaxe, shovel, and sword, a house, of wood with a bed, a cobblestone pickaxe and sword, a furnace, 6 coal, 2 iron ore, and a very small wheat farm, with a bucket.

That looks good, snow thought. She really needed someone to work with, though. She sat on her bed. It was getting late, and she heard about the creepers and zombies that lurked in the dark. Snow shut her window, and went to sleep.

Snow was tired from all the work. She saw other ponies way ahead of her. "Hey!" She screamed, "any pony want to help me over here! Preferably somepony who won't easily make me angry, can't say why, though! I really want to return to equestria! Please!" Snow looked around to see if any pony, any pony at all, could hear, or car to answer, her cries for some help.

• 3 weeks later...

((I guess I'll join also!!))

Krysalis wakes up in a dark place. 

"Where am I?" He asks

"Minecraft" says a voice from the blinding darkness.

"Hello?" I ask trying to find out where I am, he gets up and starts to feel around.

"Minecraft" The voice says again.

"Who are you? Better yet where are you?" I ask again trying to find out what where it is. I then felt something brush against my carapace.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"WHAT IN CELESTIA IS MAKING THAT NOISE?" I yell and then my world goes black. At first I see a black screen, then a beautiful sky appears in front of me.

"What the buck was that? and why did it make such a horrid noise." I ask again to the seamily deserted landscape. "King!! King!!" I hear a voice yell. And again I hear the scared voice yelling my name more. "Hello I yell hoping to find that voice. 'Maybe I'm not alone in this land, maybe I'll be able to rule this land like I didn't rule Equestria! At least it can't be any worse.' I keep walking hoping to find this voice. "DAD!!" It called again. 'Dad?!?! I wonder who would be calling me that? 'Unless its my CHANGELINGS!!!!'. I started to run towards the voice calling "Don't worry, Daddies Coming!! Come towards me!!". 

--to be continued--

((I love being anti-climactic!!))

• 3 weeks later...

Shadowlux joined the game: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-luxurious-shadow-lux-r4155

Shadow looked around to see everything was made out of blocks, including her!

"The hell happened?" She asked herself. She tried flying, but it didn't take her very high. Then a voice was heard.

"Welcome to Minecraft! A place where you must survive on your own, and create tons of different things!" 

"Who are you, and what have you done to Equestria!?!?"

"If you want to return home, you'll just have to defeat Discord's minion. But beware, many monsters are around you." and the voice was gone. Shadow looked around again, and she saw she was in the middle of a forest biome. She found a tree with vines going up all the way to the top. She ran over and started to climb. She wanted a better look at what this new world really is. "Wait...how am I climbing?" She questioned herself...but it didn't matter. Once she reached the top of the large tree, she looked out and saw the whole world was made out of blocks. Trees, dirt, sand, clouds, water, everything was made out of blocks. She gazed at the scenery for a little longer, until she went back down the tree. "If I'm going to survive out here on my own, I need a place to live first..." So by the time she reached the ground, she found a smaller tree that could easily be cut down. 

~to be continued~

• 2 months later...

Don't mind if i join? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blueponyblueman-r4862

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Uhhhhhh

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Blue woke up from a headache,very painful headache.

whaaaa?where am~

Blue suddenly realized his body is pixelate,blocky and had no hat.

"My hat!!!" blue snapped from the pain,ignoring it.

"wait what????"Blue realized He is in a blocky surrounding.

"MINECRAFT????? WHAT THE HAY AM I DOING HERE??????"he screamed.

Seeing the sun go down,he saw Fluttershy,sitting on a tree.

but before he approached,he punched tree,giving him wood.

"uhuh"Picking up wood,he made planks and a crafting table.then he ran to fluttershy.

"Hi!,my name is blue.you are Fluttershy right?"He asked.

"y-y-yes"Fluttershy said shyly

"you need to come with me.it will be dark soon.this place "Minecraft" is dangerous. which is even dangerous than the everfree forest.

"O-o-k"While blue did the house,fluttershy mined coal and stone.

"Fluttershy!!!!"Called blue.

Fluttershy rushed to where blue is,seeing the woodhouse.

"Oh,its so big." "yeah,i haven't mined sand to make glass so no windows yet ok?""ok." Blue pointed on their beds.Blue had a bed with furnace,chest and a crafting table on the side.Fluttershy had the same.

"Thanks for your help"Said Blue."Thank you for letting me stay here too."said Fluttershy.

Fluttershy said with a hungry stomach "Im hungry,Where's angel?"

"He is left in equestria because minecraft hasn't updated bunnies yet."

"i hope he is alright" Fluttershy said.

"im bucking some trees for apple ok?"Blue said"stay here" blue said taking a wooden sword he crafted earlier.

"ok"said Fluttershy.

TOBECONTINIUED

• 1 month later...

{I guess imma join in too!!}

(Im just Derpy)

*Derpy wakes up and looks around*

"where am i? this doesn't look like ponyville..."

She trots outside to see blue and fluttershy talking near a tree.

"Whats going on?" she asks "why is everything.... SQUARES?"

Fluttershy looks down at Derpy and she explains everything she knows.

once all is told, derpy sits, confused.

"But why am I here?? Your friend Rarity did all this... Is EVERYPONY here??"

"I...I dunno" Fluttershy mutters.

All Derpy can do is sit there and think.

Suddenly she gets up onto her pixelated legs and flaps her pixelated wings.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!"

Her eyes "derped" into opposite directions of eachother as she went forward.

fluttershy and Blue follow sort of reluctantly.

Derpy flies around getting everypony she runs into, and assigning different pegasi to fly around and get more ponies.

nopony knows what Derpy is planning, but she does, so everypony listens to what she says.

Finally, derpy flies down to the unicorns and earth ponies who ran everywhere derpy flew, and sits down in front of them.

"Here is my plan..."

TOBECONTINUED

Edited by flufflederpmuffinz