Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Giegue

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is currently one of my favorite mangas. It is a story told over many generations, from the early 19th century to the present day. The Joestar line has to fight a multitude of strange foes, from vampires to users able to manifest a strange power called a Stand. Beware, if you want to begin reading, it is currently at 100+ volumes. Any other fans of this series?

• Brohoof 1

Well I mostly watch the Anime which is quite good in my opinion.

The way the characters are portrayed and how they act out what ever they have to do really makes it stand out from what I usually watch.

Oh, you know it man! gotta catch up with the manga one of these days, but I've been a fan ever since the release of the original game for the playstation. Which reminds me, I gotta import the new one when it comes out...

Also, can't wait for the last episode of the current anime season.

All-stars looks like it would be awesome! The cell-shading just works for a Jojo game. Too bad it (along with most Jojo stuff) can't come here due it being a potential lawsuit waiting to happen; I will just have to read the manga / watch the anime for now. I have been watching the 2 side-by-side, watching the part in the anime after finishing it in the manga. Just finished the first fight against Whamu.

• Brohoof 1

All-stars looks like it would be awesome! The cell-shading just works for a Jojo game. Too bad it (along with most Jojo stuff) can't come here due it being a potential lawsuit waiting to happen; I will just have to read the manga / watch the anime for now. I have been watching the 2 side-by-side, watching the part in the anime after finishing it in the manga. Just finished the first fight against Whamu.

Just gotta keep my fingers crossed for a U.S release than, because it definitely looks like a solid contender for fighting game of the year.

Awesome to meet some feelo Jojo lovers here! Been a fan since a friend of mine told me to check it out. Read Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency in one night.

And gotta agree witb you guya, I hope we get a U.S. release cause don't wanna shell out lots for it. If we don't someone is getting a barrage of Ora's!

• Brohoof 2