General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The weirdest dream I've ever had was one where I stapled Michael Jackson to a wall during a concert.

Some sort of cosmic disturbances must have been going on last night, because I had a rather strange dream last night too... And I remembered most of it, which never happens to me.

Okay, there was this huge government building that resembled a cathedral... It was pretty tall, ornate, and it was brick red. Apparently, some protester or a terrorist had planted a bomb in the building, and this bomb was undefuseable. It couldn't be disarmed (I don't know how this could be done irl, but it was like that in my dream). The authorities tried to disarm it, but everything they tried would have ended up making it explode. And it was a very powerful bomb, too... The entire building is going to go up in a giant ball of fire when it detonates.

So, because the destruction of the building was inevitable, people from around the country came to see it explode. It was like this big festival, like a giant party in memorial of the building... The police set up barricades around it, and people stood around to watch it go down (this bomb must have had a very long fuse, because people from that far away had time to come see it).

Okay, this is like the second part of my dream (don't worry, it gets better--You'll see why in a second). There was a city along the coast nestled inside a small bay a few miles away from the building, and there was another festival "in memoriam" going on. You could see the top of the soon-to-be-destroyed building from the city on the coast. It was nighttime, and it was all lit up. I was there, having fun amidst all the festivities. While I was there, I ran across--get this--. Yes, you. You were there. You had this kind of costume on, but I don't remember what it was. I guess you were interested in seeing this building go down too. We were talking about something, but it wasn't made very clear. Soon after I saw you, the countdown to when the building was going to explode started on the giant megatron screen, and right when it got to 1, I was awoken by my alarm clock.

So yeah, that's my incredibly vivid dream.

• Brohoof 3

You just responded to an old post from last year. :lol:

Yeah, realized that. XD Only showed the first five pages on the tabs. Then when I hit post I was like "I have made a terrible mistake."

Sorry if I offended the forum Alicorns.

Yeah, realized that. XD Only showed the first five pages on the tabs. Then when I hit post I was like "I have made a terrible mistake."

Sorry if I offended the forum Alicorns.

Nah, its all cool. I just felt like pointing that out. :lol:

Peeps have done it before. I'd love to see the look on the people who got quoted's face.

Nah, its all cool. I just felt like pointing that out. :lol:

Peeps have done it before. I'd love to see the look on the people who got quoted's face.

They probably don't even remember asking that question.

XD

It's like rediscovering an ancient civilization. 

.... how so?

REM sleep is the good sleep, and it's the one tied to dreams. If you don't have REM sleep, you won't be feeling rested.

Either that, or there wasn't much to dream about...

Some sort of cosmic disturbances must have been going on last night, because I had a rather strange dream last night too... And I remembered most of it, which never happens to me.

Archive it... NOW!!!

Killing giant moles are fun!

I haven't been to Miscellania for days...

So yeah, I'm drinking a coke while sharpening my knife collection, what's new with you guys?

See above.

Oh, and my family's looking for cars.

REM sleep is the good sleep, and it's the one tied to dreams. If you don't have REM sleep, you won't be feeling rested.

Either that, or there wasn't much to dream about...

Archive it... NOW!!!

I haven't been to Miscellania for days...

See above.

Oh, and my family's looking for cars.

Looking for cars you say? What type and for what purpose?

We've already decided...

Now there's the matter of what computer parts to get...

Wait, computer parts for a car? Are you trying to make a DeLorean or something?

Wait, computer parts for a car? Are you trying to make a DeLorean or something?

I wish... I'm trying to build a computer and now I'm questioning my decision...

Falador to be exact.

I think I told you why I started to hate Falador... I heard Nightfall too many times in a row...

• Brohoof 1

I think I told you why I started to hate Falador... I heard Nightfall too many times in a row...

What purpose are you going to use it for? Gaming? Video recording and rendering? Digital art? Different setups work for different purposes. I bet you already know that anyway but I thought I'd ask.

What purpose are you going to use it for? Gaming? Video recording and rendering? Digital art? Different setups work for different purposes. I bet you already know that anyway but I thought I'd ask.

A combination of casual usage, digital art, and gaming.

I love this place. Its sooo nostalgic to me!

I used to sell rings of dueling here for 5k back then. Was a good job.

Running through here with friends. Finding the mine and almost dying to scorpions.

This one really cool guy I met here. Wanting to be a White Knight.

Man, I love this place.

So yeah, that's my incredibly vivid dream.

You should trick your subconscious into writing stories for you. You could become famous or something.

You were in my dream.

I had a five-part dream last night, and the only two parts that came close to ponies was the fact that it was raining glue from the inside (Discord) and Pinkie Pie in a diaper.

You should trick your subconscious into writing stories for you. You could become famous or something.

This is why there should be DVRs for the mind.

• Brohoof 1