Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I don't like that idea at all. 

I imagined you were going to say that but...you know...that be my writer's mind. ^_^

After all, imagine this. We would have:

Daylight. Nicest guy in the Equestria. But also with a job that involves being suspiscious of people, even adorable fillies, and especially after last night's events.

Key Gear. Recently had one hell of a dangerous situation and a heck of a bad nightmare. But with a strong sense of paranoia and suspiciousness as well. Needless to say, she'd much more confused on what to do than Daylight, probably.

Ambrosia. Is part of the staff of the train, with a sixth sense of little children, and also a somewhat motherly nature. But also has the responsibility of telling Vim of findings of this nature.

And let's not forget that, for all we know, Springer might as well follow Ambrosia for reasons unknown (maybe of untrust and to make sure nothing wrong in his plans happens), and I wouldn't put that past him.

Reading this RP puts my writer gears to full speed. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

No problem. :)  I'm quite sure they're many ways to interpret the story but i'm quite fond of this one.

Now....

attachicon.gifFinal Day.png

http://www.terriblefate.com/ Another track playing. xP

The music on that site is ridiculously ominous, but brings such feels when thinking back to that game that I can't bring myself to change it.

And again, every single time someone says something in Spanish, my initial reaction is "HE CAN SPANISH! WOOO!" Until I remember. :lol:

And aw crap...I hope that your boss decides to be like Rarity for this Christmas. :(

And I'm sure of that as well...but pony got it first. :P

He he, sorry about that, Arcy. :lol:

I hope so too. :c

That's cause ponies rule, but you already knew this! :lol:

Are you all caught up? 

Berry I finished reading it 2 days ago. I thought I mentioned that already. :lol: I read the newest post a little while ago. It's been a long time since I spent 11 hours total in two days to finish reading something. Worth every hour of the day. Especially with good music. :)

• Brohoof 1

i just got my laptop connected to the internet over here. i can't understand how people have had problem with that in the past? it's like, dirt-easy to do it.

i also got a letter from what translates to the "recruitment agency". i don't plan to go, but i have to give an answer about it to them anyway. meh. can't be arsed to do that right now.

• Brohoof 1

Berry I finished reading it 2 days ago. I thought I mentioned that already.  I read the newest post a little while ago. It's been a long time since I spent 11 hours total in two days to finish reading something. Worth every hour of the day. Especially with good music.

Just making sure. I'm writing Asteria in right now. So yeah.

• Brohoof 1

He he, sorry about that, Arcy.   I hope so too. :c   That's cause ponies rule, but you already knew this!

Yeah. At least I got Gone Airborune, for example, right? ^_^ 

Rarity needs to appear for Christmas. :)

And yes they do and yes I did Haven. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

i just got my laptop connected to the internet over here. i can't understand how people have had problem with that in the past? it's like, dirt-easy to do it.

i also got a letter from what translates to the "recruitment agency". i don't plan to go, but i have to give an answer about it to them anyway. meh. can't be arsed to do that right now.

Cause people are weird. :V

You should see my friend try and do anything on a computer. He messes everything up somehow while I'm sitting next to him just breezing over everything.

-----------------

In other news, I found some old Pokemon toy where you could get little figures and these gym leader like attachments that wouuld allow you to battle the gym leaders using the figures you have.

I cannot remember the of what it was called for the life of me. And Google nor any Pokemon sites seem to want to show me either.

What makes it worse is that I now realize that I'm missing only one of the gym leaders and cannot become a master on it.

@@Arcanel

Hey Arcy, what's up? Scoots wanted me to ask if you're just about ready to make a post in the OOC :P This is me asking, but did you pass the test yet?

Hai Bolt! :D I'm pretty fine over here! (Although I can't say the weather is that fine. Clouds suck Unless they're fluffy of course. But I don't think South America has a habit of breakig physics over here <_< ).

And is the chicken serious?! :blink:

And no, sadly, I haven't been able to make a post yet, due to lack of time that I had yesterday to spend on the test. :( But I swear I'm trying to work on it. :mellow:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 4

Hai Bolt! :D I'm pretty fine over here! (Although I can't say the weather is that fine. Clouds suck Unless they're fluffy of course. But I don't think South America has a habit of breakig physics over here <_< ).

And is the chicken serious?! :blink:

And no, sadly, I haven't been able to make a post yet, due to lack of time that I had yesterday to spend on the test. :( But I swear I'm trying to work on it. :mellow:

Well, the chicken did ask me over Skype, so I would assume so :P And dang... Hope ya pass the test, bro. And has it been raining down there? Because geez... It's raining here... Instead of getting a white Christmas, I'm gonna have a wet one... v_v

• Brohoof 1

Well, the chicken did ask me over Skype, so I would assume so :P And dang... Hope ya pass the test, bro. And has it been raining down there? Because geez... It's raining here... Instead of getting a white Christmas, I'm gonna have a wet one... v_v

:blush:...  :o ... :wacko: ... :blink: ...there. That's pretty much my emotions over here. I know I wanted to join the RP, but to get an ask from Scootacool himself...well...I don't know if to feel proud...intimidated...or just in a state of absolute wonder over what to do...especially since I first want to approve the test before joining anything. And ironically, I would feel more safe at the RP, than the test (well, that's not a surprise, now that I think about it)...

And thank you! :)

And it rained yesterday, but not today...for now. I just hope we get good weather. That we all do. :) But for the record,if it rains enough to flood the streets, all you need to do is bring a sled, have a Santa in it, and start kayaking through the city going "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"....great, now I want to see that happening. :P

• Brohoof 3

Why would you even want that on your PSP?

to talk to a certain member who said they were leaving and to add them on skype... >_> and plus i always have my psp on me and have always wanted to add a skype to it...

Why would you even want that on your PSP?

He can only use the internet on his PSP most of the time, and you do want him to use the EGCT, right?

Only if you want to do live chat. You know, where you use you voice to talk to people.

oh, ok, but i would like to do live chat with someone eventually... but it can wait. i'mma add a few people from the tumblrverse that i found, but i ain't sayin who. XD