Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Good luck.

I had just drawn what's essentially an oversized lightbulb... Surely I can come up with something...

Draw a trainer case with the 8 gym badges in it from 3rd gen. That being Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald.

Of course, it needs to be open to see the badges.

OK then...

• Brohoof 1

Guys. My English class may want to watch ponies tomorrow (an episode) because they are now interested in it at least somewhat.

What episode should I pick?

Lesson Zero, Feeling Pinkie Keen, Magic Duel, Wonderbolts Academy, Party of One, A Canterlot Wedding, The Return of Harmony. Somewhere along those IMO.

Perhaps I will figure out a way to make it more visible. 

Well, I've never used her on her own. This is mostly trial and error until she ends up with Lapis again. She represents my more fun and silly side. So portraying her is strange and new when I think about it.

That would be nice yeah. You should proably wait until she gets back with Lapis, IMO.

Yeah, that's probably it. I'm looking forward to see more of Asteria. :)

• Brohoof 1

2j4riw7.jpg

Eeyup. The worst I got over here is a semi bad storm.

Welp, I still got the evening news. Hopefully something happened on the other side of the globe

I think laughed more than I should at that image. Anyway, hi Star! Have you recovered from yesterday?

And meh, I'd rather get a battle that destroys Earth. Would be more interesting and would let me shoot people without morals intervining.

It's much better than yesterday, I can now talk and breathe painlessly. The cough is still there though :c

• Brohoof 2

Good morning my not-so-little ponies.

To everyone's disappointment, there is no gigantic meteor or zombies anywhere :c

Not yet...

It's not the 21st everywhere yet.

I'm still prepared with my shotgun.

I guess as long as we still have the internet, the next 6 months of hell should be alright.

Guys. My English class may want to watch ponies tomorrow (an episode) because they are now interested in it at least somewhat.

What episode should I pick?

One Bad Apple or The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy.

That would be nice yeah. You should proably wait until she gets back with Lapis, IMO.
Actually, I have no idea what a child prodigy is like. Best I just play her as naturally as it comes.

@@Starshine, I'm guessing you read my latest RP post. Tell me what you think. Where should I go from there?

I'm guessing you read my latest RP post. Tell me what you think. Where should I go from there?

Since Asteria's first contact was with Ambrosia, good chance she would not get kicked out of the train instantly :V

I guess everything depends on how the mare reacts and to whom she will asks about the filly's doing. If Asteria was brought to Vim or Springer before she could meet Lapis, things may or may not go weird. Hopefully they have a good impression on Asteria

• Brohoof 2

It's much better than yesterday, I can now talk and breathe painlessly. The cough is still there though :c

Everything step by step! Glad to know you're feeling better! :)  :D  

Holy shit, the third already came out? o_o I'm not a big fan of magical girls, but that artist is good...

Yeah, that's pretty fast considering anything. And I normally don't read that much human ponies, but given that it has both the human ponies AND ponies and gives a legit explanation AND has good art, hell yes I want to see more! :D

I guess everything depends on how the mare reacts and to whom she will asks about the filly's doing. If Asteria was brought to Vim or Springer before she could meet Lapis, things may or may not go weird. Hopefully they have a good impression on Asteria

Good impression ON Asteria? She'll be nice unless they are mean to her. But that will be interesting.

bM6WT.jpg

And I normally don't read that much human ponies, but given that it has both the human ponies AND ponies and gives a legit explanation AND has good art, hell yes I want to see more!

Legit explanation? It's more like the artist mish-mashed random common Magical Girl tropes with FiM :c

The story is damn weird, and the villain is too one dimensional. Screaming your magic's name? Holy shit

Good impression ON Asteria? She'll be nice unless they are mean to her. But that will be interesting.

Whoops 3lnNF.png

I meant the other way around. I was thinking on the stuff Lapis told them about Asteria, my bad AhGSr.png

• Brohoof 2

Whoops 

I meant the other way around. I was thinking on the stuff Lapis told them about Asteria, my bad 

I knew you did. I was merely checking. Hm-m-m-m, now what did I tell them all about her exactly? Whatever it was, I'd love to see the first of the staff I told about her react. It would be awesome if it went in order. Ambrosia, Vim, Dusky, and then maybe Springer. I don't like Springer...

• Brohoof 1