General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, despite how I've improved socially online, I'm still always unable to find something to say, so I guess I can't really halp you there. 

Where are you working? 

Well, if you are consciously aware of the problem, perhaps some mental willpower could help? I don't know really, but everyone is different.

With me, I'm not that bad over the internet, but as soon as I venture into real life everything falls apart.

It's not a real job, I just have to go in and answer phones for my school occasionally. It's for the work study program, I get a tuition discount for it.

What do you mean, "consciously aware of the problem"?

Not too long iirc. You can always find a tutorial on just about anything on YouTube.

And even then, you can find someone here to help you. Me and Vissy both mess with it, but are both still somewhat new to it. She's actually taking a class, but I don't think they're using FL.

Yeah, I'm sure there's tons of them out there. Just gotta find the right one.

There's classes? That sounds pretty cool...

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

What do you mean, "consciously aware of the problem"?
Well, you are capable of telling us since you were perfectly aware of it while it was happening, right? Despite the fact you couldn't do anything about it, you knew you were having a problem. At least, I'm completely aware of when I'm unable to function socially. Perhaps it's something only I do. When I try to say something to my friends, but it keeps getting stuck before I do, I am aware that I can't push the words out.

Although, this is probably unrelated. But if it is, just try to force yourself to not mess up. It may be hard, but things can be rough when you begin.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Yo, Berry. You should totally, like, say some calming words of wisdom about RPing.

Cause I feel hella nervous about just the mini one.

Is that normal? Or should I be worried?

Luna is my girlfriend alright

Quoting is your best friend to get somepony's attention.

And I know a few peeps who might disagree. :x

but I'll save that chaos for later....

Oh, and I'm still highly offended. :|

7Crdz3K.png

You have stage fright my dear Haven. Perfectly natural. But worry not. For the Mini RP shall be conducted inside PMs, away from prying eyes. And you can trust our friends not to berate you for any mistake. Why, I'll even gently correct you if you make a mistake. You will be in the capable hands of Starshine as well. So you have nothing to worry about at all.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

why are you offended man, what can i do to make it better.

I can make a youtube video of my shaving my eyebrows and eating an ice cream sandwich

tumblr_mf49dn9EOn1r64jpho1_100.gif

calming words of wisdom about RPing
Just do what I taught you and you'll be fine. This is to be a learning experience, so this is just a small test in a way. But you can't fail it. It is to test out your abilities.
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Yo, Berry. You should totally, like, say some calming words of wisdom about RPing.

Cause I feel hella nervous about just the mini one.

Oh boy, not again .

Woops nevermind, I now know why you said that :/.

Luna is my girlfriend alright

As long as AJ ain't yours, we're on even grounds.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Yeah, I'm sure there's tons of them out there. Just gotta find the right one.

There's classes? That sounds pretty cool...

it's not so much music production as it actually is audio engineering, but we've been using Reason an extremely lot and focused on music production the past weeks. i've stated numerous time that i'd like to get extra assignments to do in it that's about music production, so i can get into the rut of doing stuff more with it. hopefully it will happen.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

Oh boy, not again .

lol. Im just messign with him about assuming it was all Luna fans in here. Don't worry! :lol:

You have stage fright my dear Haven. Perfectly natural. But worry not. For the Mini RP shall be conducted inside PMs, away from prying eyes. And you can trust our friends not to berate you for any mistake. Why, I'll even gently correct you if you make a mistake. You will be in the capable hands of Starshine as well. So you have nothing to worry about at all.

>gently

I'm totally expecting a giant hammer to the head. :|

Thats the thing. I literally can't stand messing something up when with those who know how to do whatever it is. :/

Like, I'll feel legit bad.

Meh, I'll just try to the best of my abilities.

why are you offended man, what can i do to make it better.

I can make a youtube video of my shaving my eyebrows and eating an ice cream sandwich

I'm not really, I'm just messing around. :lol:

But that would be freaking hilarious.... :wacko:

Just do what I taught you and you'll be fine. This is to be a learning experience, so this is just a small test in a way. But you can't fail it. It is to test out your abilities.

Ok. Again, I'll try mah best.

7Crdz3K.png

I literally can't stand messing something up when with those who know how to do whatever it is.

Well, I don't know what level Jinx, Alfonzo, and Paradox are on, so you shouldn't worry too much. Just try to be inspired and you can't fail. 

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I'm not really, I'm just messing around. :lol:

But that would be freaking hilarious.... :wacko:

Alright good shit

Im gonna do a can crush for you sometime.

is anyone getting a 3DS this holiday season

tumblr_mf49dn9EOn1r64jpho1_100.gif

Well, you are capable of telling us since you were perfectly aware of it while it was happening, right? Despite the fact you couldn't do anything about it, you knew you were having a problem. At least, I'm completely aware of when I'm unable to function socially. Perhaps it's something only I do. When I try to say something to my friends, but it keeps getting stuck before I do, I am aware that I can't push the words out.

Although, this is probably unrelated. But if it is, just try to force yourself to not mess up. It may be hard, but things can be rough when you begin.

Yes, but I don't what point you're trying to get across by mentioning that...

I can't really force myself not to do that though, that's like trying to force yourself to never sneeze. It's gonna happen sooner or later, and it's just kinda how I am.

it's not so much music production as it actually is audio engineering, but we've been using Reason an extremely lot and focused on music production the past weeks. i've stated numerous time that i'd like to get extra assignments to do in it that's about music production, so i can get into the rut of doing stuff more with it. hopefully it will happen.

Sounds cool. Wonder if where I'm going to college has something like that...

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Yes, but I don't what point you're trying to get across by mentioning that...
Perhaps I'm not very good with explanations, so forget about it.
I can't really force myself not to do that though, that's like trying to force yourself to never sneeze. It's gonna happen sooner or later, and it's just kinda how I am.
Well then, just hope for the best. 

Flutters_and_Dash.png

under which alias? he has like 5-6 of them.

under Renard, he produces mainly breakcore related stuff, i.e.the best genre of music there is.

I was unaware of that fact...

But I just meant under that one. Renard.

And now I must look up more breakcore.

Any reason why he has so many aliases? Has he ever said why?

7Crdz3K.png

Perhaps I'm not very good with explanations, so forget about it.

Well then, just hope for the best. 

It's k.

Any reason why he has so many aliases? Has he ever said why?

Because he's a massive furfag and he has like 8 different fursonas

It's an interesting way to go about putting out tunes, using each alias for a specific genre. I think it's just how he does things.

• Brohoof 2