Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

is anyone getting a 3DS this holiday season

My brother said he spent the most on me this Christmas, so I'm gonna guess it's one of three things:

It's either a 3DS, a PS Vita, or a laptop.

I feel pity to all who claims that a fictional character is their girlfriend. Are you that low?

Question. Do I still need to try and describe my OC in the OOC PM?

It would be better if you at least describe your OC's general appearances (fur and color mane, species, visible equipments, things like that)

• Brohoof 1

I feel pity to all who claims that a fictional character is their girlfriend. Are you that low?

It would be better if you at least describe your OC's general appearances (fur and color mane, species, visible equipments, things like that)

lol does that count those who use the word "waifu" off and on? :x

Ok. I'll get started on that.

And how does one talk to an NPC controlled by the dm? Like, when I get my guy to walk in and ask for a room, do you make the response?

Edited by TGAP Haven

You don't have to be a douchebag about it. If you're a joking, then excuse me. I can never teel whether someone is joking or not >_>.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

I don't think you guys want to know what evils are in my clipboard right now...

paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them  paste them paste them  paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them  paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them  paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them paste them

• Brohoof 1

You don't have to be a douchebag about it. If you're a joking, then excuse me. I can never teel whether someone is joking or not >_>.

Dude... You never said anything about girlfriend 3lnNF.png

And how does one talk to an NPC controlled by the dm? Like, when I get my guy to walk in and ask for a room, do you make the response?

Yep, but don't talk to the NPC too much. They only see you as costumer, not a friend

@@Starshine, Hey, go read the latest few posts in the Mystery Train. My latest one is kind of funny. 

On my way!

• Brohoof 1

hey love and tolerate me okay?

You never claimed anywhere that AJ is your girlfriend or things like that :V

..................are you serious? I don't think you know me one bit.

I think he means that you've never said AJ was your girlfriend.

Just that she would make a damn good one or have the perfect personality of one.

Cause she does.

Oh, I get it.

Still, he was being a dick by saying "Are you that low?", but then again, it's Starshine, so I should've known better from previous experiences.

Edited by spas-ticShotty