Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Too busy :V

When has this been a bad thing? ^_^ 

shit you're fast o_o

I was actually just posting because I remembered you were waiting for me. I was on an RP mood today. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I know there's something I had to quote...oh well, no matter. :lol: Hi guys! What's up? :)

And oh Haven did you know that had gone oveer the 8000 posts in here already? :wacko:

Ahhh...KH...Square-Enix how I love you. The only company to make a game with Disney characters very entertaining.  :mellow:

Square Enix makes great games. Even the first Mario RPG which was such a great game for SNES. 

Side note - It finally snowed where I live X D

SillyLuna.png

Who's a silly pony?

Too busy :V

Anyway, I need Arcanel to take his key shit you're fast o_o

The night, here we come!

Awkward. I just posted that picture. :x

oh+Pinkie+pie+you+re+so+random+_1538634f

Pinkie rocks m/

Pinkie is always best pony. : )

• Brohoof 4

Square Enix makes great games. Even the first Mario RPG which was such a great game for SNES. 

Yeah, I know. :D Well, correction. Square-Enix, and its predecessor, Squaresoft. But you know, even though people complain about some of the games that came from them, there was always one side from their games that never failed to be completely beautiful and awesome. And that is, MUSIC!  :D

• Brohoof 1

ebWah.png

I was actually just posting because I remembered you were waiting for me. I was on an RP mood today. ^_^

Your latest post on the Horror train is also crazy :V

Awkward. I just posted that picture. :x

I posted it first G16t5.png

Maybe, but I don't feel like being the one to do so. Plus, it might get NSFW at a point....

Maybe I can help?

kTVBP.png

• Brohoof 4

Your latest post on the Horror train is also crazy :V

Crazy? How? :wacko: 

P.S: I don't normally comment on that kind of pics Star, but that had me laughing too much when I saw the price tags. :lol:  

• Brohoof 1

Pinkeh is really pretty no matter what.

That is all.

Pinkie rocks m/
Pinkie is always best pony. : )

Pinkie Pie fans unite!

21fd0633f646a2584838bed72b1418c6-d5ln3zq

http://mlpforums.com/blog/163/entry-2206-what-really-happened-to-me-and-what-i-should-do-about-it/

In case you guys were wondering what happened to me last Friday.

Welcome back. We've missed you. While you were gone, I refined an old OC.

• Brohoof 6

In case you guys were wondering what happened to me last Friday.

GAAAANNYYYYYYY! We've missed you man! :D Glad to know your life is (slowly) looking up now. :)

• Brohoof 2

So how is everyone's christmas/ break been?

I've been pretty busy actually. I had wrapped some presents I had bought for some friends, and siblings for Christmas. [Blog Post] Christmas eve I had to work and it's really busy during Christmas eve. After I got home I only had 4 hours of sleep. I woke up did a small work out, shower, then went straight to baking and peeling potatoes for Christmas dinner at my grandparents. After going home late, I substituted sleep for some research. Checking out some deals on boxing day. (A similiar version of black Friday, but crappier). I, and my friends went to Best Buy to buy some discounted items. I only went to help my younger brother buy a laptop, because he didn't have enough money or the knowledge of what kind of laptop he should get. Got that, and did some more shopping. Then, took nap before I went to work (3 hours) and I had just finished work recently. Do I ever feel tired. ;~ ; 

• Brohoof 2

@@Fox, Man you had quite the full day :o! Now you can relax that Christmas is over. 

I finally on Christmas bought some mlp merch

I can't wait till they arrive 

*I even got to request a comission of a plushie of my own OC* :D

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome back. We've missed you.
GAAAANNYYYYYYY! We've missed you man!
oh, and glad to hear from you again, ganaram.

Right now, I'd be lucky to do anything on the computer I'm currently stuck with, but it's good to hear from you again.

I wanna tell you what happened in detail but it would take too long for me to do, so all I can do at the moment is just wait for me to buy an intermediary computer.

I can't be stuck on the computer that I've complained about for years, because I'd just start complaining about it again. Oh, and I have to pee.

See ya later.

(BTW, it takes me about 10-20 times longer to write out a post, so I'm sure as hell to write a super-delayed post.)

Right now, I'd be lucky to do anything on the computer I'm currently stuck with, but it's good to hear from you again.

I wanna tell you what happened in detail but it would take too long for me to do, so all I can do at the moment is just wait for me to buy an intermediary computer.

I can't be stuck on the computer that I've complained about for years, because I'd just start complaining about it again. Oh, and I have to pee.

See ya later.

(BTW, it takes me about 10-20 times longer to write out a post, so I'm sure as hell to write a super-delayed post.)

Well, we can only hope that your computational problems get fixed soon. :)

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2