General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Bon Bon means "candy" in French, or something like that. I don't think it was a specific reference to South America.

I didn't know the French thing (which doesn't surprise me, but I thought "bon" in French meant "good" as in "good day" like "bonjour"), but don't worry. I know it wasn't a reference to that. If it was, trust me. ALL the bronies in Argentina would be literally screaming like fillies, myself included.

And now I distracted myself. Again. Eh, sleep now, think later.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, not you. Pretty sure this one guy I'm talking about have Fluttershy's name in his name somewhere :wacko:After the whole Christmas donating shebang, the staffs said that there will be nine days of donor perks for everyone. You can change your title there.

On the Bon Bon part...

*snip*

Fair enough. I've dreamed of freeing myself from the life of a fruit pastry. And I can only love earth ponies.

• Brohoof 3

Flutters_and_Dash.png

/pol/ can give you a very good laugh from all the xenophilia and blatant racism, but spend too much time there, and you will slowly change to worse :xTheir arguments on why Hitler was right can be very convincing if you don't know much about WW2.

I started going to 4chan in the first place due to its lack of humanity, which, I find hilarious at times. I very highly doubt I can become any worse than I already am.

Not to mention my original group of friends with jokes of that nature. Usually to mess with me and a few others. So it wouldn't be anything new.

7Crdz3K.png

I can't do that. Gotta plan for the future to keep things here running smoothly.

I make ready... Ready for war...

Future-readying the crap out of something is something that I can relate to, both secondhand and firsthand, but explaining what exactly is somewhat classified.

For the record, this is scarier.

http://derpibooru.org/143347

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I can't do that. Gotta plan for the future to keep things here running smoothly. :)

I make ready... Ready for war...

attachicon.giftumblr_md9rmcyLT11rpb34po1_500.png

inb4 mushroom cloud

UNoWg.jpg

Fair enough. I've dreamed of freeing myself from the life of a fruit pastry. And I can only love earth ponies.

But what about your signatures and such? :wacko:

I doubt there exist Bon Bon & Pinkie Pie shipping art

I started going to 4chan in the first place due to its lack of humanity, which, I find hilarious at times. I very highly doubt I can become any worse than I already am.

You can change to "not giving a damn about evil" to "disgusted on humanity" from that board k4xLx.png
  • Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Some dude with Fluttershy in his name, couldn't remember very clearly img-1045704-2-TEUUc.pngHe once made a thread to ask if he and Fluttershy were made to each other, and will mock you if you said otherwise.

I remember that thread. I laughed heartily at it.

7Crdz3K.png

But what about your signatures and such?

Frak. There is another Con. Things are uneven now. Unless someone has two Pros, things aren't looking good for Bonny.

I doubt there exist Bon Bon & Pinkie Pie shipping art

It was never about the shipping... And I'll bet there is. They are both ponies that make sweets. Trust me, I know how shipping works.

I'll still need a name. This is to be a permanent change, maybe...

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

"You know I'm not one, I'm two."

capturecapturepinkiepin.png

This is using some of the images I found off of Derpibooru (tags were "point_of_view" and "pinkie_pie"; You know how you lay down and look down at your belly?), and apparently I can make it so that Pinkie got captured by a bunch of thugs.

inb9 this becomes an elaborate story.

I need to start offloading my images to Imgur...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Frak. There is another Con. Things are uneven now. Unless someone has two Pros, things aren't looking good for Bonny.

How about a pair of cute eyes?

66KtL.gif

I'll still need a name. This is to be a permanent change, maybe...

A good name... That one is the hardest :wacko:

Sweetie Pie? That sounds like Sweetie Belle

Candy Delight? Damn weird

Sugar Rush? Sounds like Sugar Plum' sister

I remember that thread. I laughed heartily at it.

The OP himself was much more serious about it tho :V

k3v45pe.jpg?1

How about a pair of cute eyes?
Most ponies have those.
A good name... That one is the hardest
I actually want it to be something fluid, that ties me down to nothing, like Haven. Perhaps I should call myself Nero or something? 

Flutters_and_Dash.png

It was never about the shipping... And I'll bet there is. They are both ponies that make sweets. Trust me, I know how shipping works.

I'll still need a name. This is to be a permanent change, maybe...

Signatures are easy to make. That shouldn't take long to make something to represent them two.

And maybe Bon Pinkie?

Hmmm, their names don't flow super well together....

7Crdz3K.png

Signatures are easy to make. That shouldn't take long to make something to represent them two.
I'm gonna have to scrap quite a few...

And maybe Bon Pinkie?

Hmmm, their names don't flow super well together....

Read the post above you.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I actually want it to be something fluid, that ties me down to nothing, like Haven. Perhaps I should call myself Nero or something? 

Oh, something like that?

Ummm......Cerulean, Juno, Tress, Gorin (g sounds like a j), Bari, Vinee...

Idk, I'm horrible with names.

7Crdz3K.png

Cerulean
That could work.
Juno
 That is a woman's name.
Tress
No, lame.
Gorin
 It's nice, but it's not me.
Bari
Hmm, that is close to my current name.
Vinee
Like, I should join the mob or something? 

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Hm... You will need a name that you can relate with at the most basic level :o

Coeus... Sin Ciraus?

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I got someone to make Asteria eating a cookie, but the request thread was just for sketches. Perhaps someone would like to color it in?

post-6449-0-94495900-1357108175_thumb.png

Sin Ciraus
How did you come up with that? 
  • Brohoof 3

Flutters_and_Dash.png

That could work.

That is a woman's name.

No, lame.

It's nice, but it's not me.

Hmm, that is close to my current name.

Like, I should join the mob or something? 

I've seen Juno used for a male before.

Well, a robot, actually. :x

That's what I was going for with 'Bari'.

And I didn't think of 'Vinee' like that. I pronounced as 'Va-nay'.

But I guess that makes it more feminine....fuck.

I got someone to make Asteria eating a cookie, but the request thread was just for sketches. Perhaps someone would like to color it in?

attachicon.gifAsteria eating cookies.png

If I had any coloring skills (or even my computer) I'd attempt it.

Oh, and i like it.

It's cute.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Why not just go back to Coeus?

That's a very good question. I just don't want to be Coeus. I want to be something my own.

That's what I was going for with 'Bari'.
It would be such a clean transfer... Perhaps I should make the change now and wait for free title day? I can fix any signature I made myself, but I'm going to have to scrap ones made by others... Ah well, c'est la vie.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

It would be such a clean transfer... Perhaps I should make the change now and wait for free title day? I can fix any signature I made myself, but I'm going to have to scrap ones made by others... Ah well, c'est la vie.

That's up to you. When is the free title day anyway?

Aww, Gamer Luna siggy go bye bye. Eh, well.

What does c'est la vie mean?

7Crdz3K.png

Aww, Gamer Luna siggy go bye bye. Eh, well.

Um, wouldn't I have taken it off when I changed back to Berry Pie? That thing is there to stay. As well as all my signature.

What does c'est la vie mean?
It is French for "such is life." It's what you say when things don't go your way. Instead of complaining, you shrug it off. Why get mad or sad and dwell on thing pointlessly? 

I don't know... I had hoped Scootacool would have stepped in and told me so I don't have to wait in the dark.  Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

yrPn9.png

Should be after Feld0 delivered the money. Which is... Shouldn't it be like a week ago? :wacko:

Perhaps they are having some difficulties there

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Um, wouldn't I have taken it off when I changed back to Berry Pie? That thing is there to stay. As well as all my signature. It is French for "such is life." It's what you say when things don't go your way. Instead of complaining, you shrug it off. Why get mad or sad and dwell on thing pointlessly? 

I don't know... I had hoped Scootacool would have stepped in and told me so I don't have to wait in the dark. 

Oh, yea...

I just know you said scrap the ones you didnt make. Which is why I said that.

That's usually how I think. About quite a lot actually.

Should have asked earlier. or mentioned him earlier.

The thread about the whole donation thing doesn't say?

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png