General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

It's funny because if you were actually on /mlp/ the "not" wouldn't be there.

The only place I can have my screen where no visitors can see it is right up against my bed, but last time I did that I ended up eating in my bed all the time leading to crumbs. That, and it killed my back.

I should, but I'm too lazy.

Fuck, I got it backwards.

I need to go lurk moar.

Brb~

L2Eatproperlynewb

I still eat in my bed. Thankfully I don't spill much of anything most days.

I know how that goes.

My whole desktop is filled and I'm too lazy to clean or sort them.

7Crdz3K.png

Speaking binary isn't against the rules?

this is news to me...

Speaking in other languages should be judged from the purpose of the conversation. If it's merely for jokes, it should be fine. We already have some non-English conversations in this thread, but none has ever been deleted :wacko:

I understand where they're coming from.

I got a warning, but no points.

So I think that's fair enough. 

People probably would have abused the thread... knowing SOME users on this site... *coughcoughviscracoughcough*

What n3WKz.png

Now that's an overreacting if I know one...

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Fuck, I got it backwards.

I need to go lurk moar.

Brb~

L2Eatproperlynewb

I still eat in my bed. Thankfully I don't spill much of anything most days.

I know how that goes.

My whole desktop is filled and I'm too lazy to clean or sort them.

Good luck with that.

I'm pretty sure I know how to eat. It's just that it's nigh impossible to not get crumbs on something when you're eating a poptart.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Good luck with that.

I'm pretty sure I know how to eat. It's just that it's nigh impossible to not get crumbs on something when you're eating a poptart.

Thx, I'll need plenty of that.

Get a paper towel or plate.

Eat over that paper towel or plate.

Crumbs fall on that paper towel or plate.

When done carefully grab paper towel by the corners so crumbs go to the middle.

Remove paper towel or plate from room.

Don't fucking trip on the way out.

Any questions?

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Oh dear Celestia, I'VE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG!  :( To be honest, the Skype chat has sucked me in too much for my own good. Ganny left in the dust in the posting count. And I haven't been here in almost a week I think...UNACCEPTABLE! :angry: Oh well, I'll do my best. I jsut finished caught up with the 40 something pages I haven't read so I'm okay. :lol: Hi guys! How's it going? :)

- Arcanel being Arcanel I see that there is essentially three new characters, the nurse, the cat and the blue foal. Seems like things will get a bit rough for Arcanel.

You have no idea how much Arcanel being Arcanel could be able to doom the white pegasus. :lol:

Now... We need one Octavia fan and one Vinyl fan, then we can have the background six.

Isn't Paradox technically the fulfilling for both?  ^_^

aaaaand here's Abrasion completed.

Very, very interesting work Viscra. I must say that I really enjoyed the song. I don't know if at the first part without the bass something just felt...empty...but it could just be me. It is really catchy, like Bluetrace said. :)

How about Maleficent?

Maleficient pony looks like a perfect match for King Sombra...

Huh...inb4 Maleficient/King Sombra shipping. Or just working together for a master plan. Mix in Nightmare Moon...everybody fucking run.

Do you really think anyone here would use an avvy that wasn't rated G 100% all the way?

..........*clears throat* Ahem...I believe you're forgetting someone over here. <_<  

• Brohoof 2

Thx, I'll need plenty of that.

Get a paper towel or plate.

Eat over that paper towel or plate.

Crumbs fall on that paper towel or plate.

When done carefully grab paper towel by the corners so crumbs go to the middle.

Remove paper towel or plate from room.

Don't fucking trip on the way out.

Any questions?

See, I did that, but it never worked. Somehow the crumbs would find their way onto my bed, and then cause me to be itchy in the middle of the night.

• Brohoof 1

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

On the Trixie Train... Well, Asteria is so :blush:

I guess there will be some kind of conference about shit that happened last night? This gonna be good...

I have no idea Lapis can blush like that :lol:

Isn't Paradox technically the fulfilling for both? ^_^

He have to use the Octavia avatar for that purpose :V

k3v45pe.jpg?1

..........*clears throat* Ahem...I believe you're forgetting someone over here. <_<  

Ohai, Arcy! :3

You gotta learn how to balance Skype and the GCT effeciently.

Umm, who am I forgetting?

Also, I freaking LOVE you for your post in the Fighting is Magic thread! :D

I would have never realized that Mane6 pulled fighter references from freaking all over the place. And a lot of those games are hella interesting! The one thing that confuses me is Pinkie and Eddie. I don't fully see how she is modeled after him. She seems quite different. I'm guessing its his commands for his moves that make the reference, and not how he actually attacks.

Either way, that post and link was freaking amazing!

See, I did that, but it never worked. Somehow the crumbs would find their way onto my bed, and then cause me to be itchy in the middle of the night.

Maybe your bed has a magnetic force that attracts only food crumbs?

You also should have checked before sleeping. Id usually feel some crumbs before I went to sleep and would clear them out.

Edited by TGAP Haven

7Crdz3K.png

Asteria is so
So what? Blushy? What do you mean by Fluttershy?

I have no idea Lapis can blush like that
Little siblings, even those unrelated, can embarrass their older siblings. Also, sometimes my characters react how they want. I have control over them, but they like to add in their own little details.

I eat in bed and I'm just fine.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Maybe your bed has a magnetic force that attracts only food crumbs?

You also should have checked before sleeping. Id usually feel some crumbs before I went to sleep and would clear them out.

Ah, you see? Even you have to clean crumbs sometimes. Shit's mysterious, they're like enchanted crumbs or something.

I was usually too tired or lazy to do such things. And even if I did there would still be some left. They're magic, after all.

So what? Blushy? What do you mean by Fluttershy?

She's cute damnit :V

Little siblings, even those unrelated, can embarrass their older siblings. Also, sometimes my characters react how they want. I have control over them, but they like to add in their own little details.

Still, after all those pages seeing him as a rather cold and logical pony, seeing him blushing like that can be surprising 3lnNF.png

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

On the Trixie Train... Well, Asteria is so I guess there will be some kind of conference about shit that happened last night? This gonna be good...   I have no idea Lapis can blush like that

Asteria is ALWAYS cute Star. :lol: 

And I know, right? :D This is gonna be great! But what I'm also expecting...is the what may be the Vim/Dusky meeting...and of course, Arcanel's "right now" future. :ph34r: 

And like I told Berry, who says the logical hearted pony can't be cute. ;) 

Ohai, Arcy! :3 You gotta learn how to balance Skype and the GCT effeciently.   Umm, who am I forgetting?   Also, I freaking LOVE you for your post in the Fighting is Magic thread! I would have never realized that Mane6 pulled fighter references from freaking all over the place. And a lot of those games are hella interesting! The one thing that confuses me is Pinkie and Eddie. I don't fully see how she is modeled after him. She seems quite different. I'm guessing its his commands for his moves that make the reference, and not how he actually attacks.

Yeah.....but here's the problem. I have never, EVER been good at balancing stuff. Never. And I don't mean the physical balancing. ^_^ 

And you're forgetting me silly filly!

And thank you! :D You can thank Gamespot for the awesome article they pulled off. I was so happy when I read it. :D  Also, the only characters I recognize are Magneto and Spencer, so I couldn't really help you with that thing. Then again, reference involves from fighting style, to actual moves, to they way they are inputted so see if it matches on of those three. :huh:

He have to use the Octavia avatar for that purpose :V

Hmmm...true that. *Shrugs* Maybe I could offer for the Octavia avvi. 

Ah, you see? Even you have to clean crumbs sometimes. Shit's mysterious, they're like enchanted crumbs or something.

I was usually too tired or lazy to do such things. And even if I did there would still be some left. They're magic, after all.

Yea, but this was before I learned how to not spill them. Hell, I have canned Sprites at my headboard that never fall off. Up to about 5 or more at a time. Maybe with a cup or two.

But I seriously know how the whole 'clean bed of crumbs, find more later' thing goes. Damn things never go away.

7Crdz3K.png

Still, after all those pages seeing him as a rather cold and logical pony, seeing him blushing like that can be surprising

I'm pretty sure I said at one point that Lapis and Asteria act differently to each other when compared to other interactions.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

We need more images like this

XiaM9.png

This is gonna be great! But what I'm also expecting...is the what may be the Vim/Dusky meeting...and of course, Arcanel's "right now" future.

First thing first, you still have to work your way out of the crazy cat mare :V

Since Vim is currently waiting for you to take care of Springer, the sooner you finished the sooner it will be for Vim to find out about Asteria, so...

Hmmm...true that. *Shrugs* Maybe I could offer for the Octavia avvi.

Rly? G16t5.png

I'm pretty sure I said at one point that Lapis and Asteria act differently to each other when compared to other interactions.

Hm, now you mentioned it you did mentioned that some time ago in the past :huh:

Got any plan on how to convince Vim to let Asteria stay?

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

You use non-G rated avatars?

Dance of the Sugar Crumb Fairy, it's like fucking magic.

i c wut u did thar

Yea, but this was before I learned how to not spill them. Hell, I have canned Sprites at my headboard that never fall off. Up to about 5 or more at a time. Maybe with a cup or two.

Aren't you amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah.....but here's the problem. I have never, EVER been good at balancing stuff. Never. And I don't mean the physical balancing. ^_^ 

And thank you! :D You can thank Gamespot for the awesome article they pulled off. I was so happy when I read it. :D  Also, the only characters I recognize are Magneto and Spencer, so I couldn't really help you with that thing. Then again, reference involves from fighting style, to actual moves, to they way they are inputted so see if it matches on of those three. :huh:

lol. Though I can't say I'm the best at it, I've got it down in some areas. :lol:

So you're saying that you use PG, PG-13, and R rated avvies?

Arcy, I never knew this about you! :o

I am appalled!

The butthurt there was tremendous and fun to read ads well! :lol:

I watched gameplay for all that was posted and Nu13 is pure badass, Nathan kicks booty, and Eddie is just bucking weird.

I'm very curious as to how Fluttershy will actually work in game. I watched some vids on her reference and read how she will fight, but it seems so odd.

And aah, so thats how it works. :wacko:

Aren't you amazing.

Well, I don't like to brag, but yes.

7Crdz3K.png

Got any plan on how to convince Vim to let Asteria stay?

Not a one!

Okay, first day of college, really nervous. Best I go to sleep now so I can wake up early. I don't wanna leave yet, but if I don't, I'll stay up really late and mess up stuff. It's been real, goodbye forever.

JK

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Okay, first day of college, really nervous. Best I go to sleep now so I can wake up early. I don't wanna leave yet, but if I don't, I'll stay up really late and mess up stuff. It's been real, goodbye forever.

Mdrfb.jpg

Tomorrow is your first day, you don't want to mess it up :V

Not a one!

We are screwed n3WKz.png

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

It's been real, goodbye forever.

Goodbye my friend, and good luck tomorrow.

Definitely won't be as bad as you think it will be.

• Brohoof 1

VHerT66.png

Oh, that will be fun.

Don't worry, its not that bad. At least, it wasn't for me.

Hard mode: Wear a pony shirt tomorrow for the first day.

Night!

• Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png