Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

CTRL + Scroll up = Can read

Any dummy could have figured that out. But really, why would you even want to read a boring Wikipedia article?

• Brohoof 1

News flash:

Ctrl+ mouse wheel zooms out the page!

That moment when you should totally use spoilers for big ass pictures like that.

:3

sorry :C

• Brohoof 1

Are you serious, or are you messing with me? Because it is rather obvious Flipper hates his job. But I doubt I could have guessed his dream job.

Well, he does hate his job with passion and thinks that he deserves something better, but for some reason I couldn't reveal yet he has to work there. I'm just perplexed you can guess that much. His dream is to go out there, maybe you got the job too specific, but you get the main idea.

Have him clean something eh? Hm...

• Brohoof 1

Um, that's a well known fact guy.

To other kids at school its news to them, plus I was being sarcastic, obviously.

Well, time for me to say goodnight for the day! Tomorrow, I have a big brony meetup that will have pools to swin in, music, and cool stuff like that (like a party!), and I have to wake up decently early. :lol: Night my friends! :)

• Brohoof 1

h108_BEE8_D.jpg

Well, he does hate his job with passion and thinks that he deserves something better, but for some reason I couldn't reveal yet he has to work there. I'm just perplexed you can guess that much. His dream is to go out there, maybe you got the job too specific, but you get the main idea.

Have him clean something eh? Hm...

So, he's enslaved to the hotel? Oh my. And any job would do. He could be a mail pony. You don't have to be a pegasus to be one.

Yes, force that guy to clean stuff. He is very rude and a terrible employee.

• Brohoof 4

Enslaved is not the right term
I was groping for a term honestly.
I guess you will know more after I'm done with whatever I'm doing here
I'll be waiting. For now, I guess there might be something for me to do around here... 
  • Brohoof 1