General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why does Bolty look so huggable?

I thought I would be huggable. xD

Well what's up everyone? I'm tired. I jut woke up pretty much, and it's raining outside again. Looks like summer is over now, I'm going to miss it until next year. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

You're based off of RD's body. You cant be huggable ever.

What's that supposed to mean?! How is being based like that a bad thing? So what?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Cause RD is a bitch and non huggable.

Being based off of her makes that person/oc non huggable as well.

Hey, that is not true! Yeah she might be bad at times, but I am a totally different pony then her! Seriously dude.

I really based myself off her because well she looks good, and for one it's a good mane style that is gender-neutral. And it makes it easier to vector images... Oh well. I did what I wanted to do.

If you don't want to hug me because of that, it's your loss. xD

siggeh163.png

Hey, that is not true! Yeah she might be bad at times, but I am a totally different pony then her! Seriously dude.

I really based myself off her because well she looks good, and for one it's a good mane style that is gender-neutral. And it makes it easier to vector images... Oh well. I did what I wanted to do.

If you don't want to hug me because of that, it's your loss. xD

I didn't say you were exactly like her, just non huggable is all.

>she looks good

Ok, I'll give you that one.

>I did as i wanted to do

You're supposed to do as you want. So you did good there. +points

>You're loss

And its not really a loss at all.

More of a win.

7Crdz3K.png

<>

How would it be a win? You have never hugged me, and you wouldn't know what it's like. xD But it doesn't matter.

Sometimes I wish I was more creative, but I already designed myself, and I want to keep it how it is. After I finalize something I never want to change it. That's how I am. I can't change how I look in real life, so after I finalize my pony self well, it will never change. xD If you get what I mean.

siggeh163.png

How would it be a win? You have never hugged me, and you wouldn't know what it's like. xD But it doesn't matter.

Sometimes I wish I was more creative, but I already designed myself, and I want to keep it how it is. After I finalize something I never want to change it. That's how I am. I can't change how I look in real life, so after I finalize my pony self well, it will never change. xD If you get what I mean.

Well, i can't miss what i haven't had, right?

And i know what you mean.

Im still working on finishing up my OC fully as well as trying to design a ponysona. What makes it worse is that im so damn indecisive that itll probably take a damn good while to get any of that done.

Also, you can to change how you look. Maybe not anything extreme like facial features and stuff, but you can change yourself in other various ways.

Oh, i too wish i was more creative. And less decisive as well.

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo

7Crdz3K.png

DFS, WTF?!! (Dude for serious, what the frick?)

What about Gemamabob, HoHSiS?

I guess you would think I am huggable? xD

siggeh163.png

Maybe...

Maybe?? Why maybe? Why would you be in doubt? D: No one wants to hug me? Why?! I like hugs! xD

siggeh163.png

Gotta go; I've a test...

Ookay then. Good luck on your test. I hope it won't be too hard. But it looks like I found out I'm somehow not good for hugs! D:

siggeh163.png

don't mind Haven's bizarre overhate against RD and RD-designed offspring. he's jus' a mean dumb poopie-face. :3c

Oh you. X3

Vissy's not fond of hugs, isn't she?

Doesnt matter, Vissy gets all the huggles!

*huggles Viscra*

:3

DFS, WTF?!! (Dude for serious, what the frick?)

What about Gemamabob, HoHSiS?

Also, ive no idea what you're on about.

Mostly cause you took out the text and that's the only way for me to know what you're referring to.

7Crdz3K.png

don't mind Haven's bizarre overhate against RD and RD-designed offspring. he's jus' a mean dumb poopie-face. :3c

Gah, I misread that at first. I'm too distracted right now. xD If you guys saw what was there first disregard what I said before. xD

But thanks I guess. xD I'm still proud of who I am and that's not going to change. xD

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

siggeh163.png

Mostly cause you took out the text and that's the only way for me to know what you're referring to.

Click the arrowthingamabob...

ANd...

oh me? wait why am i getting all the huggles, i'm not interestiiiiing at allllll.

I think of Vissy having a squeaky toy in her nose.. Weird.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'd take a hug! But it doesn't seem like anyone wants to hug me. D:

What's wrong? xD Why can't I have any hugs? xD

siggeh163.png

Gah, I misread that at first. I'm too distracted right now. xD If you guys saw what was there first disregard what I said before. xD

But thanks I guess. xD I'm still proud of who I am and that's not going to change. xD

Im very curious as to what you first said and how exactly you misread that. :wacko:

Click the arrowthingamabob...

Too much work just for that.

oh me? wait why am i getting all the huggles, i'm not interestiiiiing at allllll.

Cause you're Viscra. :3

Must we need another reason?

7Crdz3K.png

I'd take a hug! But it doesn't seem like anyone wants to hug me. D:

What's wrong? xD Why can't I have any hugs? xD

I was out of the house 0_x

*hugs* You were saying? :3 I like hugs, both giving and getting

See left.

Cause you're Viscra.

Must we need another reason?

Whenever I think of Vissy and Gemmy interacting, it always seems to end with Gem shoving her hoof at Vissy's face in such a way that it compresses Vissy's nose and produces a squeaking sound.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>