General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Waitaminute, WHAT?!!

0_x I'd never go that far, and if I did, my reasoning is that it's a necessity or I was hungry.

Ehh, they pay even bigger fees on their cards usually, so 200 dollars wouldn't be a big deal. Plus I plan to pay them back. xD I have a job now. I just bought it now so I could get it earlier, because of how long it takes for shipping.

It kind of is a necessity though, my current phone is cracked and doesn't want to work right anymore and the speaker is broken, so I got this new one and can easily switch my phone number onto the new one with the SIM card.

Plus I'll be glad to be having much better battery life. My old phone just ran out way too fast.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

img-1884805-1-and_nothing_else_matters_b

whoever asks "what song is she singing?" has been living under a rock

So THAT explains my dodgy wifi! Edited by stainesbrony

STOP READING THIS SIGNATURE! THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM, NOT A LIBRARY!

My main OC is Rick. Link to my main OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rick-r3145My Unicorn OC is Mind's Eye. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/minds-eye-r3273I also have an alicorn pegacorn OC, Fred. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fred-r3298

Also, the arbitrary Earth Pony OC, Marshall. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marshall-r3314

I'm tired right now, I didn't get much sleep last night. And I have work today. Oh well.

I hope I perform well. I need to. xD Work isn't until an hour and 30 minutes, so I am good for now.

What has been up in here? Doesn't look like much.

By the way that picture, you can't play guitar with hooves, you need fingers to do so. If you play a guitar with hooves you will never play it right.

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Nothing much, got work in a little more then an hour, it's at least going to be a short shift. Well, 5 hours.

I need to request a few days off for the convention that is coming up in the future, it's not too close so I should hopefully get them off, but I probably won't get any promises.

siggeh163.png

I guess that I've been living under a rock.

I live ON rock, if that counts. xD But I dunno what the song thing is either, and I'm sure it's not what he mentioned up there. xD It can't be that song.

I don't listen to much music anyway. I guess I am not into everything entertainment has to offer these days. xD

siggeh163.png

*ninja-hugs* Boo tongue.png lol, I am a hugger after all

You quoted a blank post? If you are doing what I think you are doing I would usually put a "<>" in there to show that I mean just to get their attention. xD

And I'm a hugger too usually. But I have a friend here that is the biggest hugger of all, and everyone likes him. xD

siggeh163.png

You quoted a blank post? If you are doing what I think you are doing I would usually put a "<>" in there to show that I mean just to get their attention. xD

And I'm a hugger too usually. But I have a friend here that is the biggest hugger of all, and everyone likes him. xD

Heh, was not aware the "<>" thing was a thing... :P And who is this friend of yours?

Heh, was not aware the "<>" thing was a thing... tongue.png And who is this friend of yours?

No one on this site. He is a Colorado Brony that lives pretty far, but I have seen him pretty often and he is pretty awesome. Very tall, and skinny too. Half Asian and half White. xD If that matters.

But beside the point, I'm still a hugger and would hug anyone. xD I try to hug as many as possible. xD

siggeh163.png

No one on this site. He is a Colorado Brony that lives pretty far, but I have seen him pretty often and he is pretty awesome. Very tall, and skinny too. Half Asian and half White. xD If that matters.

But beside the point, I'm still a hugger and would hug anyone. xD I try to hug as many as possible. xD

Ah, I see :P And yeah, I love hugs :3 Both giving AND getting

Ah, I see tongue.png And yeah, I love hugs :3 Both giving AND getting

Hugs are fun. I don't get why some guys don't want to hug other guys. Hugs are hugs. It doesn't matter what gender you hug. xD

I know a couple of guys around here that don't hug other guys, they only would hug girls, and I don't really get that. xD

siggeh163.png

Goedemiddag. I think.

Hello guys, what's going on? :3 *boops you all on the nose*

Aw, and I was away at the time...

Nothing much, got work in a little more then an hour, it's at least going to be a short shift. Well, 5 hours.

I need to request a few days off for the convention that is coming up in the future, it's not too close so I should hopefully get them off, but I probably won't get any promises.

See right.

Its ok, Bolty. For we can live under our rocks TOOGEEEETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :DDD

I live ON rock, if that counts. xD But I dunno what the song thing is either, and I'm sure it's not what he mentioned up there. xD It can't be that song.

I don't listen to much music anyway. I guess I am not into everything entertainment has to offer these days. xD

Rocks are everywhere in my area.

*ninja-hugs* Boo lol, I am a hugger after all

Oh you...

<Insert hug here>

I sense hugs in the vicinity of this topic?

See behind.

Indeed you do *hugs* Also, hey Jade! Sup?

"Mijn luchtkussenboot zit vol paling" doesn't sound like a very useful Dutch phrase.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

*looks at his behind* Nope, my ass isn't currently being hugged. That saddens me.

Doing it wrong...

By the way, imagine Gannie curled up in a ball and asleep, and he's surrounded by two or three other ponies. That's how I feel like.

Is that a good feeling or a lonely feeling?