General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Shinse Parusu, on 22 Feb 2015 - 12:27 PM, said:

I had a turtle once.

Well, I still do, but my grandmother is it's primary caretaker since like, some year ago, so it's basically her turtle now. x)

Turtles/tortoises are awesome.

What is it about turtles that people like? The beak? The face? Their body armour? How big these guys can get?

Lil'Cinnamon, on 22 Feb 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

-falls over- Sooo tired, Being off the medicine is meh, all I wanna do is be in bed, and I really hate it. >.<

Adderall turned into Subtracterall? I swear, "Adderall" sounds familiar; I know I heard it somewhere before...

#inb6SecondhandExperienceWithAutism

I woke up to some exhaustion and discomfort. Exhaustion's gone. Kinda.

There's a bunch of "get out of bed" mechanisms:

- Money in a shredder; don't get out fast enough and you'll lose your money.

- There was a person who was such a heavy sleeper, the only solution was to put jacks underneath the mattress so when it was time to wake up, the jacks would lift one side of the bed and... Guess.

- Chinese water torture times a million. Someone or something dumps water on you to wake you up. Way to wet the bed without actually wetting the bed.

- Coffee machine on a timer, but without the carafe; you're the one with the carafe and you have to get out of bed before the machine starts spilling coffee everywhere.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

<>

That a lot of stuff, and too much extreme. xD I just need to force myself or something. I don't think those things would work. xD And I see an Electrobolt.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

What is it about turtles that people like? The beak? The face? Their body armour? How big these guys can get?

I just like them cause I find them interesting  in general and whatnot.

Another animal a bit odd that I really like are frogs. Those fuckers are quite awesome as well. o3o

7Crdz3K.png

Still tired. >.< I hope my body get's used to it soon, I don't like sitting down and longing for a bed. Bleh meh.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

You've a turtle?

Aye, me matey, I've a turtle. Tama-chan be her name.

I had a turtle once.

Well, I still do, but my grandmother is it's primary caretaker since like, some year ago, so it's basically her turtle now. x)

Turtles/tortoises are awesome.

That be a sad state of affairs, matey. My condolences. And aye, that they are.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

No caffeine? That's what I take all the time. #CaffeineIsBestDrug

The problem is it doesn't work! I drank energy drinks, coke, lots of it, and it doesn't help at all!

siggeh163.png

Must be the nocebo effect, then.

The whaa effect? Wutty wut wut?

siggeh163.png

The whaa effect? Wutty wut wut?

If I give you a sugar pill and say it's caffeine and you get energised, that's the placebo effect. If I give you a caffeine pill and say it's a sugar pill and nothing happens, that's the nocebo effect. I think.

In other words, your belief in medicine affects how you react to medicine.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

If I give you a sugar pill and say it's caffeine and you get energised, that's the placebo effect. If I give you a caffeine pill and say it's a sugar pill and nothing happens, that's the nocebo effect. I think.

Das vurry tru.

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Ummm... I dunno if that's the case. I'm just tired, being off my Adderall is hard, my body needs to get used to it, and soon I am sure that I will function just fine.

I am surprisingly different then when I was off of it before where I couldn't get out of bed at all.

siggeh163.png

No, wait. Terrible analogy. It has to be starch instead.

Scratch that. It's full of ganaramidrine. Or is it inukshuksidrol?

why not both?

Ummm... I dunno if that's the case. I'm just tired, being off my Adderall is hard, my body needs to get used to it, and soon I am sure that I will function just fine.

I am surprisingly different then when I was off of it before where I couldn't get out of bed at all.

In which case, maybe the best prescription is time.

why not both?

Is this the "Turn your name into a drug and describe its effects and side effects" game, now?

Side effects of Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine include slurring of speech, dry eyes, nocturnal enuresis, and irritability.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

In which case, maybe the best prescription is time.

Is this the "Turn your name into a drug and describe its effects and side effects" game, now?

Side effects of Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine include slurring of speech, dry eyes, nocturnal enuresis, and irritability.

You and your whatever you call it. xD It's so funny. xD I wouldn't wanna have the whateverthingy.

siggeh163.png

Let's just say that if you took Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine, you'd have a reason to get out of bed.

And what would that reason be? xD -falls over in a bed-

siggeh163.png

Look up "nocturnal enuresis", then... Get a bedwetting alarm?

Whaaaa? What does that have to do with anything? xD Uuugh, I don't want it to snow anymore, the snow is meh. Cinny hate snow. >.<

siggeh163.png

I hate jumpscares. But I still seem to enjoy fnaf, even though EVERYTHING in it is a jumps are. I guess I just like the story and rumors behind it.