General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You need jumpscare insurance for that?

no, I'm fine. I got anamatronic isurance. If any part of me gets stuffed into an anamatronic suit, I get a botload of money.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

I should sleep here soon. It's already 10 which is good, hopefully the snow will be gone tomorrow, oh wait, I already said that. xD

So yeah, who is still here?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I should sleep here soon. It's already 10 which is good, hopefully the snow will be gone tomorrow, oh wait, I already said that. xD

So yeah, who is still here?

Blargh, I should fall asleep by now, but I can't, so I just sit here in bed watching time go by. Its currently 11:02 here where I am...

What? It's 21:00 in my area, Pacific timezone.

You guys didn't take any Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine, right?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What? It's 21:00 in my area, Pacific timezone.

You guys didn't take any Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine, right?

22:08 here, an hour later then you. Since I'm in the mountain time zone. And no I haven't, why would I? xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

eeeeeeenope

22:08 here, an hour later then you. Since I'm in the mountain time zone. And no I haven't, why would I? xD

Good. I dunno what to do now. Mull it over with yourselves about the side effects of Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine while I watch House.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Oh yeah I forgot....

cinnycinny1.png

With that, Cinny should go to sleepy now.

siggeh163.png

-yawn- -another yawn- - three more yawns-

I'm tired still, I still can't seem to function right without the medicine, but I think the effects are less today then they were the past two days, I hope.

So what's happening? No one has really posted in here since last night, just one post I guess?

siggeh163.png

Still tired, I hope tomorrow will be a bit more eventful and stuff happen, but I doubt it.

Who is in here? If there is anyone in here. Been kinda dead in here.

siggeh163.png

Here's a present, Ganny. *evil laugh*

Edited by Count Paradox

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

It seems it's a toy chica jump scare gif without even looking at it, if I can say something is don't click the link, though it might not be scary without sound. But meh.

I should sleep. Cinny sleepy. Hopefully I can get good sleep. And not sleep all day tomorrow.

siggeh163.png

It seems it's a toy chica jump scare gif without even looking at it, if I can say something is don't click the link, though it might not be scary without sound. But meh.

I should sleep. Cinny sleepy. Hopefully I can get good sleep. And not sleep all day tomorrow.

yea, my nook won't properly work with gifs for some reason or another. It kinda sucks.

I'm unamused and I was out of the house for 14 hours. Left at about 8:40, returned at about 22:30.

It'd take a lot more than that to scare me pissless.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I just woke up. -yawn-

Anything happening in here? Is anyone here this early? I still feel a bit tired, but I hope that things happen today, cause things haven't been lately.

siggeh163.png

Deadness, I guess, one post in the past more then 24 hours, what underwhelming, but I am sure after this it's gonna be a long time.

Unless you guys decide to post. But what's there to post?

But snow is bad, roads are bad, the drive back was meh, thought I might not make it back, but I did.

siggeh163.png

Hey everyone. Howzitgoin?

Deadness, I guess, one post in the past more then 24 hours, what underwhelming, but I am sure after this it's gonna be a long time.

Unless you guys decide to post. But what's there to post?

But snow is bad, roads are bad, the drive back was meh, thought I might not make it back, but I did.

Guys. Your thoughts. Is the glass half full or half empty?

The optimist says it's half full.

The pessimist says it's half empty.

The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

The hydrologist says that there's half as much water as anticipated.

The computer scientist says that the amount of water in the glass will overflow if it exceeds the halfway point, and will recommend a bigger glass.

The physicist argues that the glass is full, half with water and half with air.

The other physicist would calculate the change of entropy from evaporating the missing volume of water.

The other other physicist would argue that if half the glass is truly half empty, he would urge you to run away as fast as you can.

The urologist will say that someone tampered with their urine sample.

The opportunist will have drank the water while the optimist and pessimist are duking it out.

The schizophrenic will wait for the glass to tell him the answer to the question.

Discord would drink the actual glass and leave behind the water.

The magician will show you the glass with the water on the upper half.

The other magician will show you the glass with the water on the left side of the glass.

Patrick Star would need a second glass before he can say that he has glasses to put on.

Schrödinger's cat doesn't want anyone to even look at the glass.

The psychiatrist would ask you if the question at hand is really important and urges you to think about what's really bothering you.

The insomniac will be up all night thinking about the question.

The other schizophrenic will wait for the water to tell him the answer.

The one pony who wet the bed this morning will regret drinking half the glass before going to bed.

Tech support will ask if you tried emptying the glass and refilling it.

The pyromaniac will set the glass on fire.

The pyromaniac's friend will try to use the water in the glass to put out the fire.

Google would try to find the answer in under 0.48 seconds.

Internet Explorer will try to display the answer but crash halfway.

The clueless computer user will try to put the glass into the CD drive, thinking it's a cup holder.

The northern Canadian will heat the water to boiling and throw the water out of the glass into the air and watch it fall as snow.

A hospitalised Rainbow Dash would have complete difficulty trying to drink out of the glass.

The worrywart worries about the other half of water evaporating by tomorrow.

The waterbender would use the water for waterbending practise.

Amon doesn't care about what you do with the water, so long as you don't bend it.

The silicon-based life form would call the water poison.

The chemist will try to find how much water is in the glass in moles.

The salesman will try to sell you a glass with a less-than-desirable amount of water.

The alcoholic is disappointed at the fact that the glass has water and not booze.

The germophobe will complain about the germs left by whoever drank out of the glass.

Jacksepticeye would use the glass as a receptacle to store a septic eye.

The one with OCD would continuously check the water level over and over again before even trying to answer the question.

Dr. Wilson will try to throw it at someone playing the "Leave a Tender Moment" on the jukebox too loud and break an antique mirror in the process.

The Buddhist tells you not to worry as the glass is already broken.

The entrepreneur will have already sold the glass while the bedwetting schizophrenic and pyromaniac magician were duking it out.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Hey everyone. Howzitgoin?

It's going ok since the Amazon Warehouse shut down today due to snow being a bitch. So, I get to slack off and I'm only two days into the work. :D

Also, I may and or may not be dead by later, as my city also doesn't know how to deal with this white stuff all over the place and what the fuck is going on and what god did we anger to get this. D:

Guys. Your thoughts. Is the glass half full or half empty?

The optimist says it's half full.

The pessimist says it's half empty.

The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

The hydrologist says that there's half as much water as anticipated.

The computer scientist says that the amount of water in the glass will overflow if it exceeds the halfway point, and will recommend a bigger glass.

The physicist argues that the glass is full, half with water and half with air.

The other physicist would calculate the change of entropy from evaporating the missing volume of water.

The other other physicist would argue that if half the glass is truly half empty, he would urge you to run away as fast as you can.

The urologist will say that someone tampered with their urine sample.

The opportunist will have drank the water while the optimist and pessimist are duking it out.

The schizophrenic will wait for the glass to tell him the answer to the question.

Discord would drink the actual glass and leave behind the water.

The magician will show you the glass with the water on the upper half.

The other magician will show you the glass with the water on the left side of the glass.

Patrick Star would need a second glass before he can say that he has glasses to put on.

Schrödinger's cat doesn't want anyone to even look at the glass.

The psychiatrist would ask you if the question at hand is really important and urges you to think about what's really bothering you.

The insomniac will be up all night thinking about the question.

The other schizophrenic will wait for the water to tell him the answer.

The one pony who wet the bed this morning will regret drinking half the glass before going to bed.

Tech support will ask if you tried emptying the glass and refilling it.

The pyromaniac will set the glass on fire.

The pyromaniac's friend will try to use the water in the glass to put out the fire.

Google would try to find the answer in under 0.48 seconds.

Internet Explorer will try to display the answer but crash halfway.

The clueless computer user will try to put the glass into the CD drive, thinking it's a cup holder.

The northern Canadian will heat the water to boiling and throw the water out of the glass into the air and watch it fall as snow.

A hospitalised Rainbow Dash would have complete difficulty trying to drink out of the glass.

The worrywart worries about the other half of water evaporating by tomorrow.

The waterbender would use the water for waterbending practise.

Amon doesn't care about what you do with the water, so long as you don't bend it.

The silicon-based life form would call the water poison.

The chemist will try to find how much water is in the glass in moles.

The salesman will try to sell you a glass with a less-than-desirable amount of water.

The alcoholic is disappointed at the fact that the glass has water and not booze.

The germophobe will complain about the germs left by whoever drank out of the glass.

Jacksepticeye would use the glass as a receptacle to store a septic eye.

The one with OCD would continuously check the water level over and over again before even trying to answer the question.

Dr. Wilson will try to throw it at someone playing the "Leave a Tender Moment" on the jukebox too loud and break an antique mirror in the process.

The Buddhist tells you not to worry as the glass is already broken.

The entrepreneur will have already sold the glass while the bedwetting schizophrenic and pyromaniac magician were duking it out.

The glass has half air and half water in it that I prolly won't even drink unless I'm just unnaturally thirsty and is just the right amount in case I don't drink it at all.

7Crdz3K.png