General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Did someone say tabs?

I have the advantage of having three times the average monitor count and nearly six times the average total pixel area to spread multiple tabs across multiple monitors, plus I have the habit of using multiple browser windows so I can actually still see what the tab says and oh by the way you're involved in the thing I'm drawing.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Cool, I've pretty much always lived where I do.  Briefly lived in other towns very close to this one.. well one other town lol. It was nice meeting you as well, I'd definitely be up for chatting more some other time.  Night!

I take it you've been here then. xD

I live in TN. Just a bit lower than you. 

Chattanooga, to be exact and holy hell there is like nothing special down here. ;~;

I mean, there is a convention center here and at least one ok con that happens, but like, that's it. :z

I have the advantage of having three times the average monitor count and nearly six times the average total pixel area to spread multiple tabs across multiple monitors, plus I have the habit of using multiple browser windows so I can actually still see what the tab says and oh by the way you're involved in the thing I'm drawing.

I don't see a point in having more than two monitors at a time. Especially when it comes to working on things cause the most you'll ever need is two. Anymore than that and there's no way you're actually paying proper attention to any given one.

And Oh? How exactly am I involved, if I dare ask. x)

7Crdz3K.png

I don't see a point in having more than two monitors at a time. Especially when it comes to working on things cause the most you'll ever need is two. Anymore than that and there's no way you're actually paying proper attention to any given one.

And Oh? How exactly am I involved, if I dare ask. x)

Hint.

post-627-0-44482700-1460617635_thumb.png

By the way, except for the cans of spray paint and the DVI cable, everything shown here has already been in one of my older pics.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I live in TN. Just a bit lower than you. 

Chattanooga, to be exact and holy hell there is like nothing special down here. ;~;

I mean, there is a convention center here and at least one ok con that happens, but like, that's it. :z

Ah I've only been to Chattanooga a few times.  There's more there than here, that's for sure.  Like, people here hang out at Walmart or one of the two parks here cos there's no place else to go at all. xD

I went to Helsinki once though. Holy hell so much stuff Tennessee will never see.  I think the zoo there was as big as the town I'm from. :sunbutt:

carl_grimes_sig_v3_by_sir_carl_poppa-d9y

Ah I've only been to Chattanooga a few times.  There's more there than here, that's for sure.  Like, people here hang out at Walmart or one of the two parks here cos there's no place else to go at all. xD

I went to Helsinki once though. Holy hell so much stuff Tennessee will never see.  I think the zoo there was as big as the town I'm from. :sunbutt:

Heh, going to walmart to hang out. What a weird thing to do. Heh.

I swear me and my friend don't do the same thing as well as go to Target as sort of a weekend ritual run around. >.>

I'll give you that one since I've never been there, but im still keeping this as one of the most boring places to live. Could also be just cause ive been here all my life.

Ooo, far away travels. :wacko: That had to be lots of fun.

7Crdz3K.png

Heh, going to walmart to hang out. What a weird thing to do. Heh.

I swear me and my friend don't do the same thing as well as go to Target as sort of a weekend ritual run around. >.>

I'll give you that one since I've never been there, but im still keeping this as one of the most boring places to live. Could also be just cause ive been here all my life.

Ooo, far away travels. :wacko: That had to be lots of fun.

Manchester doesn't even have a movie theatre or anything, lol.  It's so full of nothing. Then every summer suddenly we can't even get to the Walmart cos all the people coming to Bonnaroo fill the whole road. That's our one moment of "excitement." :lol:

And yeah, traveling abroad was fun, though I really hate airplanes and it's not always pleasant to remember the trip. I was visiting my girlfriend at the time, she lives over there so I stayed with her for a few weeks.  She's an ex now for going on a year though. I can kinda enjoy the memories of the cool places I saw by now again though.

• Brohoof 1

carl_grimes_sig_v3_by_sir_carl_poppa-d9y

Morning everyone, I am just waking up, and I have to be at work here soon. I have an hour before I have to clock in though.

Who is here right now? I mean I won't be on for long but I wonder who is lurking at this morning hour. Got 8 hour shift, and I hope it goes well. Today is my 6 month anniversary.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Morning everyone, I am just waking up, and I have to be at work here soon. I have an hour before I have to clock in though.

Who is here right now? I mean I won't be on for long but I wonder who is lurking at this morning hour. Got 8 hour shift, and I hope it goes well. Today is my 6 month anniversary.

*boop* ^w^

post-31708-0-00395100-1452131839.png

*boop* ^w^

-squeaks- How are you doing Cinnypop? Me? LIke I said before I am tired, and a bit meh still though... -yawns-

Hoping that things go well today, yesterday wasn't the best day, and today isn't really starting the best either...

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

-squeaks- How are you doing Cinnypop? Me? LIke I said before I am tired, and a bit meh still though... -yawns-

Hoping that things go well today, yesterday wasn't the best day, and today isn't really starting the best either...

I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. D:

I hope your day gets better too, mine's fine so far. :squee:

I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. D:

I hope your day gets better too, mine's fine so far.

My day is alright so far, but I dunno if anything could happen. I work full shifts the next three days, and then a short shift, and then a day off. After next Wednesday I have 7 days in a row to work without a day off, then after that I should have 4 days off in a row. And I plan to so something fun for those days. Hmm.. -sigh- I have to be getting to work now at this point.. I'll be on here during my lunch.

siggeh163.png

My day is alright so far, but I dunno if anything could happen. I work full shifts the next three days, and then a short shift, and then a day off. After next Wednesday I have 7 days in a row to work without a day off, then after that I should have 4 days off in a row. And I plan to so something fun for those days. Hmm.. -sigh- I have to be getting to work now at this point.. I'll be on here during my lunch.

That's awful... Even working on Sunday. :/

Ok! See ya then. :catface: