General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, today's exhausting and disappointing and my art thread's crashed and burned and KFC's no longer offering grilled chicken and the next place that does is a million miles away. Anyone faring better?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Well, today's exhausting and disappointing and my art thread's crashed and burned and KFC's no longer offering grilled chicken and the next place that does is a million miles away. Anyone faring better?

Technically, yes since I've done nothing all day.

However, I've also been stuck grinding smithing out for the past three days and I need someone to send help please.

At least I've gotten 4-5 levels up to 73 on gold ore alone, I guess....

Why am I like this? ;~;

Technically, yes since I've done nothing all day.

However, I've also been stuck grinding smithing out for the past three days and I need someone to send help please.

At least I've gotten 4-5 levels up to 73 on gold ore alone, I guess....

Why am I like this? ;~;

I used up all of my portable forges, I think. Oh, by the way, I've been ploughing my way through the elf quests and the only roadblock is my 73 agiliderp.

I used up all of my portable forges, I think. Oh, by the way, I've been ploughing my way through the elf quests and the only roadblock is my 73 agiliderp.

I remember doing the elf quests for my friend iirc. They were quite fun. Not sure why he doesn't like questing, but hey, I'll gladly do them if he doesn't want to. x)

Imma start questing possibly after 80 smithing so I can start up the latest skill.

That and after the double xp weekend is gone. Which, I may use to get 99 div as a proper balance goddess should. Maybe, that skill is way too fucking slow and I have others Id much rather have, tbh.

Edited by Miss H

Imma start questing possibly after 80 smithing so I can start up the latest skill.

That and after the double xp weekend is gone. Which, I may use to get 99 div as a proper balance goddess should. Maybe, that skill is way too fucking slow and I have others Id much rather have, tbh.

You probably might hate me for this: I'm 1 Derpination level away from Inventionderp; everything else is at 80 or above. I just wanna be able to make potion flasks, even if I have to use boosts to do so.

Which, also reminds me of my quest for the quest cape that I never can seem to actually do since I always run into some skill level wall, which, is why I'm always fucking grinding something out. Ugh.

You probably might hate me for this: I'm 1 Derpination level away from Inventionderp; everything else is at 80 or above. I just wanna be able to make potion flasks, even if I have to use boosts to do so.

Not really. I can't stand divination nor smithing cause of how slow they are and I have no idea of any benefits of invention, so its pretty much just a whatever skill to me as of now.

And Ive been meaning to 99 or at least 85 Herblore for the past two years or so. Stupid shit is so expensive. That might be what I go for first come the weekend. Start buying supplies now and then just grind it all out then go for what I can get in div.

Which, also reminds me of my quest for the quest cape that I never can seem to actually do since I always run into some skill level wall, which, is why I'm always fucking grinding something out. Ugh.

Not really. I can't stand divination nor smithing cause of how slow they are and I have no idea of any benefits of invention, so its pretty much just a whatever skill to me as of now.

And Ive been meaning to 99 or at least 85 Herblore for the past two years or so. Stupid shit is so expensive. That might be what I go for first come the weekend. Start buying supplies now and then just grind it all out then go for what I can get in div.

Classes for me start the week of DXPW so I can't DXPW at all.

There are too many "-ing" skills in Runescape for me to derpify; Derpence, Derpcrafting, Derpstruction, Derpgeoneering, Derpstitution, Derpgility/Agiliderp, Derplore, Derpination, Derpmaking, and Derpcutting, but I can't derpify mining, smithing, fishing, farming, or summoning.

I just envsioned Haven dumping tons of metal bars into a divination rift out of frustration.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Whew I am home now, been out all day, and tired. Back home, and going to make some Dangerous Dinner. Or not. Just macaroni and cheese or something.

<>

What are you guys talking about? -reads it a bit- Are you talking about minecraft or something? I can't quite tell heh cause no name is mentioned.

Whew I am home now, been out all day, and tired. Back home, and going to make some Dangerous Dinner. Or not. Just macaroni and cheese or something.

What are you guys talking about? -reads it a bit- Are you talking about minecraft or something? I can't quite tell heh cause no name is mentioned.

Runescape, the game I played ferociously back in 2008, 2010, 2011, thought I quit in 2012, returned to in 2014, played again in 2015, and now play on and off well into 2016, and once sold all their bank items for rune essence and spent a more-than-desirable amount of time walking back-and-forth from Faladerp bank to the Air Altar to make 100K air runes because air rune crafting was the only method of money making I knew of and hated Faladerp for a long time as a result but at least grinded my way through 20-ish Runecrafting levels and yes I'm probably gonna draw Haven filling up an energy rift with metal bars.

Classes for me start the week of DXPW so I can't DXPW at all.

There are too many "-ing" skills in Runescape for me to derpify; Derpence, Derpcrafting, Derpstruction, Derpgeoneering, Derpstitution, Derpgility/Agiliderp, Derplore, Derpination, Derpmaking, and Derpcutting, but I can't derpify mining, smithing, fishing, farming, or summoning.

I just envsioned Haven dumping tons of metal bars into a divination rift out of frustration.

Rip you then.

My friend made sure to have a way to do something while school was going lmfao. I dont blame him, tbh.

I'm not sure why you would want to do that instead of just calling them by their proper names.

Is that so? I mean, it's not my favorite of skills, so it makes a lot of sense for it to happen, tbh. I've been contemplating just giving in, getting more bonds and buying some proper material to do this with as opposed to all thIS GODDAMN GOLD ORE. I could also use all the bars for crafting, but Idk about that one.

Ive also envisioned a few things of Haven doing while smithing.

I'm probably gonna draw Haven filling up an energy rift with metal bars.

Gold bars*

I'm not even doing metal anything right now.

Runescape, the game I played ferociously back in 2008, 2010, 2011, thought I quit in 2012, returned to in 2014, played again in 2015, and now play on and off well into 2016, and once sold all their bank items for rune essence and spent a more-than-desirable amount of time walking back-and-forth from Faladerp bank to the Air Altar to make 100K air runes because air rune crafting was the only method of money making I knew of and hated Faladerp for a long time as a result but at least grinded my way through 20-ish Runecrafting levels and yes I'm probably gonna draw Haven filling up an energy rift with metal bars.

Oh I see, heh. I played that game for a very short time, I don't think it is really my thing. I thought that was the game you were talking about, but I wasn't sure heh. xD I am not all that much of a gamer like all of you. I played some games, but yeah. Do you even do any mod devving stuff anymore Ganny?

Oh I see, heh. I played that game for a very short time, I don't think it is really my thing. I thought that was the game you were talking about, but I wasn't sure heh. xD I am not all that much of a gamer like all of you. I played some games, but yeah. Do you even do any mod devving stuff anymore Ganny?

I left the mod dev scene. Too much stress and too much responsibility.

I can never explain why I always return to RunEscape.

Someone give me back my 10year account and the fucking christmas tree on it. ;~;

Christmas tree? Something that took a long time to create?

I left the mod dev scene. Too much stress and too much responsibility.

I can never explain why I always return to RunEscape.

Oh I see, do you even do any kind of things with those games at all?

Christmas tree? Something that took a long time to create?

Oh I see, do you even do any kind of things with those games at all?

Nah, it was a holiday event item I got one year a long time ago. I just loved it.

I miss all my event items, actually. I care about those way more than I actually care about the account itself, tbh.

Nah, it was a holiday event item I got one year a long time ago. I just loved it.

I miss all my event items, actually. I care about those way more than I actually care about the account itself, tbh.

Oh heh. Seems you have been playing those for a while. I need to play more games and all. I also am waiting for some of the new release games that are taking a while to come out. xD For some reason I get bored of games easily. Except Kirby lately for some reason. I can't stop playing Kirby. xD