General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What I find funny about reading I, Robot is this: at one point in the book, they have to kickstart reopening an abandoned Mercury mine (not a mine that mines mercury, but an actual mine on the planet Mercury), and this was written before they found out that Mercury had a day-night cycle.

inb6 "Wait, Mercury isn't tidally locked?"

Alright, who's read I, Robot?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What I find funny about reading I, Robot is this: at one point in the book, they have to kickstart reopening an abandoned Mercury mine (not a mine that mines mercury, but an actual mine on the planet Mercury), and this was written before they found out that Mercury had a day-night cycle.

inb6 "Wait, Mercury isn't tidally locked?"

Alright, who's read I, Robot?

That sounds interesting...

I've seen the movie at least.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

Holy shit, I forgot how good drunk LoL was with friends.

Especially when one person starts calling you trash as you're actually stomping. xD

Best part of the night, though, had to be me chasing after someone named Vinnyvc or something as a fucking bear.

"VIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

"I WAAAAANNNT VIIIINNNYY!!"

And let me tell you, I sure as hell got him a few times too. #Worth

Should have fucking streamed that shit hard as hell. xD

Smelting is over with for now. Thank Guthix and The Empty One. \o/

Now, onto this 99 Constitution grind for a small bit before either questing or Divination stuff. That and preparing for DXPW

Also, on that note; I need to one day commission someone for a picture of Havenpony just blasting a massive horde of Abyssal creatures that are swarming her hardcore with Blood Barrage.

Edited by Miss H

7Crdz3K.png

Holy shit, I forgot how good drunk LoL was with friends.

Especially when one person starts calling you trash as you're actually stomping. xD

Best part of the night, though, had to be me chasing after someone named Vinnyvc or something as a fucking bear.

"VIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

"I WAAAAANNNT VIIIINNNYY!!"

And let me tell you, I sure as hell got him a few times too. #Worth

Should have fucking streamed that shit hard as hell. xD

Smelting is over with for now. Thank Guthix and The Empty One. \o/

Now, onto this 99 Constitution grind for a small bit before either questing or Divination stuff. That and preparing for DXPW

Also, on that note; I need to one day commission someone for a picture of Havenpony just blasting a massive horde of Abyssal creatures that are swarming her hardcore with Blood Barrage.

You seem to be grinding a lot in Runescape.

You seem to be grinding a lot in Runescape.

That's what Runescape pretty much is. 

Grinding.

The only real time you're not grinding for something is when you're actually able to quest or boss.

Or just chilling, but other than that its all grinding.

7Crdz3K.png

That's what Runescape pretty much is. 

Grinding.

The only real time you're not grinding for something is when you're actually able to quest or boss.

Or just chilling, but other than that its all grinding.

I'd probably hate it if that's the case.

I'd probably hate it if that's the case.

Maybe. It's not to say you can't have fun with it and do things for levels while doing actually fun and neat things, but yeah. Eventually it turns into a lot of grinding.

Like, in Ganny's picture you wanted to kill dragons. Well, adult dragons are like, level 70 i think at the lowest? They don't require very high stats, but those stats still take a good amount in them to survive. You'd get there eventually doing other things around, but there will be a decent amount of grinding to be had. It's not exactly like other MMO's where every area pretty much prepares you for the next by making sure the quests there get you at least close to the general one of the next area ahead.

7Crdz3K.png

Maybe. It's not to say you can't have fun with it and do things for levels while doing actually fun and neat things, but yeah. Eventually it turns into a lot of grinding.

Like, in Ganny's picture you wanted to kill dragons. Well, adult dragons are like, level 70 i think at the lowest? They don't require very high stats, but those stats still take a good amount in them to survive. You'd get there eventually doing other things around, but there will be a decent amount of grinding to be had. It's not exactly like other MMO's where every area pretty much prepares you for the next by making sure the quests there get you at least close to the general one of the next area ahead.

It's actually quite accurate to how I would react, that picture.

"Let's go do some fun stuff"

"We have to learn and get other stuff first"

"Ughh..."

Although, I know it's realistic you can't fight dragons at such a low level, that annoys me especially in D&D.

It's actually quite accurate to how I would react, that picture.

"Let's go do some fun stuff"

"We have to learn and get other stuff first"

"Ughh..."

Although, I know it's realistic you can't fight dragons at such a low level, that annoys me especially in D&D.

Here's the worst part: killing fire-breathing terrifying sky flap-flaps has nothing to do with extracting the residual energy of a recently slain god.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Here's the worst part: killing fire-breathing terrifying sky flap-flaps has nothing to do with extracting the residual energy of a recently slain god.

Well, maybe they should be more creative with energy-extraction.

Well, maybe they should be more creative with energy-extraction.

Well, what's there to be creative with, other than maybe plugging it up with various materials associated with other grindy skills?

Wait, that's me.

a0AgWVX.png

<>