Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Two words: Google Chrome. Mostly I have tabs scattered across all three of my monitors and I lose track of what's opened at once. That and I leave a bunch more background programs running as well. Right now, as I speak, I'm at about 3% CPU usage and 66% memory usage.

Oh, and I found my old scooter.

See, there's your problem.

Is it a Razor?

See, there's your problem.

Is it a Razor?

It's a Razor. I would also use to have programs that weren't Chrome that would eat all of my RAM regardless. Around last year, those "out of memory" errors stopped.

It's a Razor.
Acceptable, good.

I would also use to have programs that weren't Chrome that would eat all of my RAM regardless. Around last year, those "out of memory" errors stopped.

I use Firefox, I'm not really having any problems.

Two words: Google Chrome. Mostly I have tabs scattered across all three of my monitors and I lose track of what's opened at once. That and I leave a bunch more background programs running as well. Right now, as I speak, I'm at about 3% CPU usage and 66% memory usage.

Oh, and I found my old scooter.

Ok, so like I said at first, stop doing that if you plan to play a game, you have literally all of 0 need for that many things at once.

I'll do that shit sometimes and always sorta scold myself for it too cause there's no reason I should always have a constant 50 tabs open in Chrome.

Ok, so like I said at first, stop doing that if you plan to play a game, you have literally all of 0 need for that many things at once.

I'll do that shit sometimes and always sorta scold myself for it too cause there's no reason I should always have a constant 50 tabs open in Chrome.

I have around 5 open at a time.

2 of them are youtube and 1 of them is this forum.

The other 2 are situational.

You're doing it right.

I just have a terrible habit of opening certain things and then just never closing them out later. I may go back to them, but like, not really enough to warrant keeping them there. Idk, i'm weird and stupid. Thankfully, my pc has no real problem with me doing it, so I can actually not care about them, but my lappy on the other hand, I need to clean off. Well, that or I close the browser for the time.

You're doing it right.
Was there ever any doubt?

I just have a terrible habit of opening certain things and then just never closing them out later. I may go back to them, but like, not really enough to warrant keeping them there. Idk, i'm weird and stupid. Thankfully, my pc has no real problem with me doing it, so I can actually not care about them, but my lappy on the other hand, I need to clean off. Well, that or I close the browser for the time.
So, um, close your unneeded tabs or something

Thing is, it's not the kind of game where you could just go on for ages in the game itself like a first person FPS, but more like a strategy game where you have to look at outside-of-game resources rather often.

It's this game.

Let's see...

1 tab for MLP Forums, currently 4 tabs for deviantART, one tab for my university class schedule, 10 tabs for Youtube, and two other tabs containing my class readings.

That's rather low considering my brother also comes in and adds a trillion more tabs and then I come in and add a trillion more.

Was there ever any doubt?

So, um, close your unneeded tabs or something

No, fuck you, you're not my real dad. ;~;

and, yes. There were quite a lot of doubts, tbh.

Thing is, it's not the kind of game where you could just go on for ages in the game itself like a first person FPS, but more like a strategy game where you have to look at outside-of-game resources rather often.

It's this game.

Let's see...

1 tab for MLP Forums, currently 4 tabs for deviantART, one tab for my university class schedule, 10 tabs for Youtube, and two other tabs containing my class readings.

That's rather low considering my brother also comes in and adds a trillion more tabs and then I come in and add a trillion more.

Use only one or two (or five) tabs for it then and keep the rest closed off. Especially since you seem to have to do so.

Like, you don't even need any youtube one after you've watched it (unless its a tutorial for something, but at that point you don't need to have others open at all). If you plan to watch it later then there is a playlist for that, yo. Those youtube ones are prolly causing most of the weight too.

Use only one or two (or five) tabs for it then and keep the rest closed off. Especially since you seem to have to do so.

Question: which is more awkward, me telling you you're not my mom on the basis of retaliation or me mentioning that I'm watching the construction of several hydroelectric generators along a river of sewage on the basis of me being distracted?

Question: which is more awkward, me telling you you're not my mom on the basis of retaliation or me mentioning that I'm watching the construction of several hydroelectric generators along a river of sewage on the basis of me being distracted?

The latter one. The one about the youtube for sure.

Butimnoteven-

Also, what the hell?

:D

I mean, if im to be serious, no, there weren't any doubts.

But, I'm just going to make up a bs reason as to why there could be and the main one would have to be one based off of the fact you're a yungun and yunguns don't know how not to mess things up.

I mean, if im to be serious, no, there weren't any doubts. But, I'm just going to make up a bs reason as to why there could be and the main one would have to be one based off of the fact you're a yungun and yunguns don't know how not to mess things up.
I'm a yungun 2.0.

Most yunguns wouldn't have enough of an open mind to even watch MLP.

• Brohoof 1

Whelp, today (the 14th and when I actually make it there to work) is the day where I have reached 1 year at my job. I can't believe it has been that long. And we are in our new house now too. Milestone for me, that I have kept a job for so long finally.

But anyway, about to sleep, but I shall say hai. Hai ganny, haven, and Punic, Zyriel or guy with the kitty avatar, and others, whoever is here.

Whelp, today (the 14th and when I actually make it there to work) is the day where I have reached 1 year at my job. I can't believe it has been that long. And we are in our new house now too. Milestone for me, that I have kept a job for so long finally.

But anyway, about to sleep, but I shall say hai. Hai ganny, haven, and Punic, guy with the kitty avatar, and others, whoever is here.

Cinny, I may go forward with getting that game I've been talking about, but I wanna upgrade my computer first, but I also wanna be able to move around the university I go to a lot faster than I can walk. I'll think it through, I guess.

Cinny, I may go forward with getting that game I've been talking about, but I wanna upgrade my computer first, but I also wanna be able to move around the university I go to a lot faster than I can walk. I'll think it through, I guess.

How would you move around the university faster? A bike or something? I mean that works. I guess.

A scooter. A bike would be too cumbersome to lug around and I don't know how to ride a skateboard.

You could always get a segway, I mean... Meh. Those are too expensive, but wouldn't those be cool to ride on?? xD  If I could ever afford one I would want one of those, but what places would they even be allowed?

You could always get a segway, I mean... Meh. Those are too expensive, but wouldn't those be cool to ride on?? xD If I could ever afford one I would want one of those, but what places would they even be allowed?

How do I lug one of those onto a bus? A scooter would at least be easily foldable... And easily affordable...

How do I lug one of those onto a bus? A scooter would at least be easily foldable... And easily affordable...

Heh. No idea. I mean, some buses may have a way for you to do that but.

I am on my lunch break right now, on my tablet and now since I live 30 minutes away from work now I have to stay here during that time. I have about 30 minutes left on my lunch break though.