General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

4 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I thought about either having the formula for hydrogen fusion encoded into a vanity plate or just having 694209K as the number, but I never brought it up because apparently we don't do vanity plates.

My brother's insanely obsessed with MTG but the card store in my area's been shut down for ages.

So, it's a card game? I'm still kind of confused here. What does Drawfee have to do with a card game?

Just now, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Wait, California doesn't ever do any personalized plates like that? Go figure I guess. Here it's an extra 25 dollars a year, and I had to wait a while for this plate to get done, and it got mailed up to my address. I like how Arkansas does the personalized plates, it's exactly the same as the regular ones, with the bevels and everything, only thing I wish is they would do more than just 7 characters (including spaces) and let you use things like dashes or some other small selection of symbols instead of just letters and the Arabic numerals 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 0.

They do; my family doesn't do vanity plates.

Just now, Panzysoldat said:

So, it's a card game? I'm still kind of confused here. What does Drawfee have to do with a card game?

It doesn't. It's more about the commentary. I think. I never watched a single MTG Goldfish vid.

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

They do; my family doesn't do vanity plates.

Oh I see. My family doesn't like to do them either, but since this is my car, and I am paying for it with my own money, they don't care what I do with it. I just got a new set of tires and the past couple weeks I have had to do some repairs, just had to get new front and back brakes and earlier before the brakes went bad I had to get a whole serpentine belt replaces which was 700. Hopefully that is the last of repairs for a while cause that ate through all my savings.

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

It doesn't. It's more about the commentary. I think. I never watched a single MTG Goldfish vid.

"Welcome to Drawfee, where we take your dumb ideas and make even dumber drawings."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

<Insert compliment here> I'm not good at compliments...

Heh me neither. I am sure people look at that Hello kitty stuff in it and think weirdly cause to be honest, I am the only male I know that likes that stuff.. I still prefer Chococat over Hello Kitty but can't find much Chococat stuff anywhere anymore...

Also in the corner is a little picture of me (my avatar here and EVERYWHERE) taped on the windshield, it was on the last car I drove around (my parents car, they still have it) before I got this one

5 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Heh me neither. I am sure people look at that Hello kitty stuff in it and think weirdly cause to be honest, I am the only male I know that likes that stuff.. I still prefer Chococat over Hello Kitty but can't find much Chococat stuff anywhere anymore...

Also in the corner is a little picture of me (my avatar here and EVERYWHERE) taped on the windshield, it was on the last car I drove around (my parents car, they still have it) before I got this one

I've yet to find a way to customise my own car...

Question: if we're to put our brains together, would we be a passable civil engineer? (I ask this because Cities: Skylines.)

53 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I've yet to find a way to customise my own car...

Question: if we're to put our brains together, would we be a passable civil engineer? (I ask this because Cities: Skylines.)

If all of us would collaborate, probably.

16 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

If all of us would collaborate, probably.

Vissy's the traffic engineer, Haven manages healthcare, Cinny manages the sewer pipes, you be the guy who transcribes everything in the meetings, and I go get electrocuted by the power lines I have to maintain. That's how it works, right?

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Vissy's the traffic engineer, Haven manages healthcare, Cinny manages the sewer pipes, you be the guy who transcribes everything in the meetings, and I go get electrocuted by the power lines I have to maintain. That's how it works, right?

Why would Haven manage health care of all things?

• Brohoof 1

Holy shit, the notifs just stack into one notif and doesnt actually tell you when a post is made like it used to. that's great to know how much activity is being missed.

And this quoting is a mess. Good lord, I didn't think it was possible to drop down any further. I should really stop being surprised by this point, honestly.

1 hour ago, Bari said:

Why would Haven manage health care of all things?

Don't question it.

Also, apparently you can't check who is top poster in a thread anymore it seems...

Which, means that I'm now forever stuck top poster unless its actually fixed back and someone can check it again. 

Holy shit. I think I can actually forget about this place now lmao.

7 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Wait why don't I maintain the power lines? You do see my cutie mark right???? I'd think I'd be better for that anyway cause that is what I do. xD Speaking of that.. I gotta go to that college today, the linepony college to see what curriculum it has.

8 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Since when did I become the sewer maid? :o

I think I just had the freakiest dream in a long time: me dying from a terminal infection from a bat bite, only to find out that it wasn't terminal.

I blame Haven.

2 hours ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Wait why don't I maintain the power lines? You do see my cutie mark right???? I'd think I'd be better for that anyway cause that is what I do. xD Speaking of that.. I gotta go to that college today, the linepony college to see what curriculum it has.

I blame RNGesus.

2 hours ago, CinnamonPop said:

Since when did I become the sewer maid? :o

Dangit, I forgot there were two Cinnieses.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Miss H said:

Holy shit, the notifs just stack into one notif and doesnt actually tell you when a post is made like it used to. that's great to know how much activity is being missed.

I approve of this. At least now I don't have to worry as much about Kyoshi literally making a new status update every 5 minutes 

• Brohoof 1

hah, my current avatar and signature didn't break from the move. suck it.

27 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Ah yes, I almost forgot. This.

mlpfim_vissy_flatdesign.thumb.png.b44b058f899c036cbff81d7af66f191a.png

Drew this last night and saw it this morning and thought, "what colours did I choose?" Speaking of which, where'd Vissy go, anyway?

i've been here since i came back here some weeks ago, i just haven't had much reason to say anything. if you want to contact me in private about something, there's always PM, Skype or Discord.

also, that's a nice vissypone you have there. :3

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I think I just had the freakiest dream in a long time: me dying from a terminal infection from a bat bite, only to find out that it wasn't 

I blame RNGesus.

Dangit, I forgot there were two Cinnieses.

That's no good, bat bites? eep!

RNGesus? what's that?

how could you forget there are two of us!!

6 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

That's no good, bat bites? eep!

RNGesus? what's that?

how could you forget there are two of us!!

The worst part is seeing my infected blood up close and seeing green wispies in it, and I traced the origin of that to me seeing an illustration of clogged sinuses. How does snot translate to blood infection?

Random number Jesus. A pretty common figure in many games.

And I have no idea how I forgot...