General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

3 minutes ago, ChocolateCrane said:

So what is this like Nightly Discussion on EQD? :o

Never been familiar with EqD so I wouldn't know. Though one of the last sites I've been to used the same exact forum software (think it was implemented in 2015) so seeing the site update is like a mindblow to me.

10 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Speaking of which...

Oh my god, when can I have a computer that doesn't have to count on its toes whenever it has to do something intensive?!

When it's bought and delivered.

1 minute ago, Nerdy Luigi said:

:squee:

OK, I'm a bit lost here. Is "raar" a mirroring of the word "right" or something else entirely? Becuase I've watched enough YouoYTuuT PooP to recognise mirrored words.

Example (non-YTP):

Forgive me...

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

When it's bought and delivered.

I haven't even gotten to the part where I put the parts in a cart.

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:
  Hide contents

Forgive me...

I haven't even gotten to the part where I put the parts in a cart.

That probably actually took quite a bit of effort. Unless there is some way to do it automatically.

I wouldn't know what to even pick.

6 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

That probably actually took quite a bit of effort. Unless there is some way to do it automatically.

I wouldn't know what to even pick.

My mind is set on something recent. I'd say it but people are pretty polarised about it.

24 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

OK, I'm a bit lost here. Is "raar" a mirroring of the word "right" or something else entirely? Becuase I've watched enough YouoYTuuT PooP to recognise mirrored words.

I got it from a video called "self-referential_sniper_meets_some_random_dumba****s.mustard.mp4" posted by a gray cartoon pony. I thought it was probably one of the funniest lines I'd heard in one of those kinds of videos and absolutely couldn't resist.

Reveal hidden contents

I can't get this off of the post! X(

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
Spelling corrections *squee*

4 hours ago, Bari said:

You're finally free. :o

The suffering is technically over. ;A;

Well, its over, but Idk if I'll ever stop actually poking around. At least now I don't have to sit here and worry about losing my title and 14k+ posts.

50 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

That depends. If you're like Haven, you complain about everything. If you're like Punic, you-- scratch that, I don't even know what Punic does.

If you're like Cinny, you talk about life events. If you're like the other Cinny, you boop everyone on the nose. If you're like Vissy, you hide behind everything and talk about music. If you're like me, you try to engage with everyone about every topic that you find interesting to you at the moment but fail miserably because no one understands you or even remotely shares your interests.

And I think that's everyone except for a few people who rarely come up here and Luigi (I don't know them enough, so I can't say anything).

EDIT: Dangit, there's also Clog and the one person who really liked the birb video I shared here and Woona.

It's hilarious that you're actually really right about that.

48 minutes ago, maemaee said:

Well, whatever I do here, I'll make sure to be nice 

That's silly.

42 minutes ago, Nerdy Luigi said:

Totally random posting.

40 minutes ago, maemaee said:

Can't go wrong with that!

Actually, you very much can go wrong with that and it has actually happened here a multitude of times, so. :V

There's a reason why the supposed mods changed the tags of this place to "Don't be so random here".

2 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Don't you... forget about me...

No worries, Punic. I can't forget about you and all the Minecraft shenanigans me, you, and Giggle had.~ 

Just now, Miss H said:

I also wish this stupid notification noise would damn go away. It's annoying as hell to hear that bloop.

I'm okay with it, but I can see it getting annoying eventually.

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Meanwhile, I'm all alone...

Aw, no you're not.

13 minutes ago, Zyrael said:

The bloop makes me feel an emotion that hasn't been given a name yet. 

Cringiness? Disgust? Annoyance?

(For me it's really like Annoyance topped with a small layer of Curiosity. Though I find the noise too annoying.)

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
It was because I could.

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I'm okay with it, but I can see it getting annoying eventually.

Aw, no you're not.

<Insert long winded and choppy explanation here>

By the BTW, I turned off the notif sound a long time ago. Was just as annoying on that one other site. I think.

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Panic?

1 minute ago, Nerdy Luigi said:

Cringiness? Disgust? Annoyance?

No it's like curiosity with a hint of contentment but undertones of disquiet 

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

<Insert long winded and choppy explanation here>

By the BTW, I turned off the notif sound a long time ago. Was just as annoying on that one other site. I think.

Yeah I don't like my browsers or anything giving random sounds. I especially HATE IT when websites start playing ADVERTS out of the blue! Sometimes I open a site and then go to another tab and 5 minutes later a random blaring advert gives me a heart attack! I swear those sites will kill someone one day, what if it scares someone to death???????????

But anyway, I hope they fix the icons soon, and the freaking font, I want my Georgia back!!