General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Microsoft Whatchamacallit has encountered a problem and wants to f^#$ your computer.

-----

So I take it that no one's interested in reading my old stuff...? (Ehh, my targets are gone, already...)

• Brohoof 1

All she will ever do is walk to the right. It's a mental illness.

Fun fact: Until I was 10, I'd always swerve off to the right when I'd try to walk in a straight line.

No idea why.

Edited by JayBee
  • Brohoof 1

Fun fact: Until I was 10, I'd always swerve off to the right when I'd try to walk in a straight line.

It's impossible to walk in a straight line while blindfolded. You just can't. Feeling your way around doesn't count, either, so you can't use a cane.

-----

Meh... I've wanted to show a few others something I've written, but I can only guess that they're not interested...

Jinx just impregnated two norns. Also, for anyone wondering where baby norns come from, here is a lovely diagram. I spoilered it just in case any baby norns are near.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

It's impossible to walk in a straight line while blindfolded. You just can't. Feeling your way around doesn't count, either, so you can't use a cane.

I wanna try this now.

Meh... I've wanted to show a few others something I've written, but I can only guess that they're not interested...

HEY! ANYONE IN HERE WANNA READ ONE OF GANARAM'S STORY?

HE'D LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DID.

Did I help any?

Unicode 2260.

Unicode?

What's the alt code for it?

Jinx just impregnated two norns. Also, for anyone wondering where baby norns come from, here is a lovely diagram. I spoilered it just in case any baby norns are near.

Posted Image

He impregnated two norns?

There are only two females unless you added some after your stream.

If not then that means Mandy and Shank.

which means I fathered a mentally challenged kid from a whore.

DAMMIT!

• Brohoof 1

Norn with the lowest intelligence has the most kids... hey it's just like real life!

• Brohoof 2

HEY! ANYONE IN HERE WANNA READ ONE OF GANARAM'S STORY?

HE'D LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DID.

I MIGHT!

Unicode?

What's the alt code for it?

GOD DAMMIT HAVEN! You did it again.
  • Brohoof 2

He impregnated two norns?

There are only two females unless you added some after your stream.

If not then that means Mandy and Shank.

which means I fathered a mentally challenged kid from a whore.

Nope, I added Pinkazoid too. Shankveld has only had one baby, and it was yours.

Norn with the lowest intelligence has the most kids... hey it's just like real life!

Okay, it was two males. One by Pinkazoid, the other by Mandy. Give 'em names. Pick people from the forum.
  • Brohoof 1

What is even going on here.

Ohhai dere guy who hasn't been here in a while!

Well, right now we are talking about norns, me and Shankvelds mentally challenged baby norn, Jinx's norn being a player, And me stealing Ganaram's reactor again.

Ohhai dere guy who hasn't been here in a while!

Well, right now we are talking about norns, me and Shankvelds mentally challenged baby norn, Jinx's norn being a player, And me stealing Ganaram's reactor again.

... What.

Can I borrow the reactor? I have some stuff to do that totally doesn't involve producing nuclear weapons.

• Brohoof 2