General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, that is certainly a red flag...

His character is also red and wide Posted Image

He's doing it out of inexperience instead of malice, so I'm advocating patience here until he gets better at it. If he doesn't, however, then we'll show him the door.

I'm not really sure you can say that he's new in the whole Roleplaying business. He have 621 posts and 2 topics on the Roleplay area :x

I just need the "BUCK YEAH, PARTY TIME" centered under my name

Oh, you mean an addition to Jonke's creation? :wacko:

I'm not really sure I can do that without ruining the entire thing... Sorry :c

Or do you mean he talks fuckishly fast?

His sentences knows no full stop and yield to no grammar

• Brohoof 1

Wait, he can shoot bullets/projectiles out of his mouth like a gun?

Or do you mean he talks fuckishly fast?

He doesn't believe in using punctuation and puts too many actions into one post.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 1

I am going to check to see whether or not I'm able to change my username yet

I hope I am able to though :blush:

I kinda miss it :(

Edited by dark stalker
  • Brohoof 1

I have no experience being a DM, but you may want to curtail any unwanted behavior. It is a privilege, not a right, that this person is involved with your RP. Best you keep a lid on any Mary Sues.

Fine. Patience is a virtue. Ya know, I was once a skilless noob myself. But people should observe before they try. That is just

my honest opinion. Yes, it is sometimes necessary to drop the hammer on those who cannot follow basic rules.

Look at you getting all Pro up in here.

But people should observe before they try. That is just

my honest opinion.

I actually thought this and I have 0 experience whatsoever.

I also plan to observe like you said.

Which is also why I asked for the teachings.

Which, hopefully I actually get off my lazy ass and do something so they can continue.

If this was a real class, Id be failing due to incomplete assignments.

Like usual.

You two are awfully banhappy, aren't you?

Banhappy is best kind of happy. :3
  • Brohoof 2

His character is also red and wide

I'm simply fed up with him, and we don't even need to vote on whether he can stay or not, because the evidence is too overwhelming.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, you mean an addition to Jonke's creation? :wacko:

I'm not really sure I can do that without ruining the entire thing... Sorry :c

No silly, the one YOU made :P

The disco one

I need your help to center that text under the name

His sentences knows no full stop and yield to no grammar

He doesn't believe in using punctuation and puts too many actions into one post.

Oooooh I see now.

That punctuation thing would be enough for me to kick someone to the curb.

No correct punctuation, grammar, or spelling is a surefire and instant way to annoy the hell out of me and get kick out immediately.

That is, should I ever hold a RP.

I'm simply fed up with him, and we don't even need to vote on whether he can stay, because the evidence is too overwhelming.

Settle down. You can kick him out if you wish, but I'm just advocating a bit more patience here since it seems like you get angry far too easily.

But since I'm obviously a minorty here, do what you wish.

This man had some really heavy piss...

Posted Image

In other news: I'm stupidly tired, and I have to be awake for 9am every weekday for the next 3 weeks.

This is gonna be a painful 3 weeks.

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image

To be fair, he's a damn good roleplayer in my eye :U

I need your help to center that text under the name

Now that I could do :P

Check the old PMs after a few minutes!

• Brohoof 1

AAAND, I am NOT able to change my username :(

This is taking WAY too long for my liking :(

I want to go back to being ~ds8~ now

I am REALLY missing that A LOT :(

I know how you feel.

Im going to change my name to something different, but Im watching how many days ago I made this change and how long I have until I can change again before I do that. I will have one last name change just in case I don't like it. But Im playing it safe. :3

I got my ice cream :3

Currently typing one handed.

Seriously, though, I won't hesitate with removing him out; All I need is a good reason to boot him out right now.

Decisive action is a sign of a good leader.

Well it's just, back at the Neoboards RP section, thing were kinda different. We had fancy terms. Semi Lit, Lit, and Advanced were three different levels of expected performance. ((using two hands again)) There were people called "Kirbies" who posted in RPs that they were not a part of. And some threads were OOC (out of character) rants. Mostly just people complaining about how some people had no idea how to roleplay, or about Kirbies. It sort of rubbed off on me. RPs require a certain skill set, and you can only obtain it through watching, learning, or getting lucky by being a very imaginative writer who just needs to learn the system.

And that's why I don't like Mary Sues.

• Brohoof 2

I got my ice cream :3

Currently typing one handed.

Decisive action is a sign of a good leader.

Well it's just, back at the Neoboards RP section, thing were kinda different. We had fancy terms. Semi Lit, Lit, and Advanced were three different levels of expected performance. ((using two hands again)) There were people called "Kirbies" who posted in RPs that they were not a part of. And some threads were OOC (out of character) rants. Mostly just people complaining about how some people had no idea how to roleplay, or about Kirbies. It sort of rubbed off on me. RPs require a certain skill set, and you can only obtain it through watching, learning, or getting lucky by being a very imaginative writer who just needs to learn the system.

And that's why I don't like Mary Sues.

I, too, have ice cream now! :3

Just not on a cone.

Oh? Kirbies? I like that term! >:3

So thats what OOC stands for... :wacko:

Hmm, interesting tale you have there, sir.

But...I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us when you were typing with one hand and when you were typing with two...

I'm simply fed up with him, and we don't even need to vote on whether he can stay or not, because the evidence is too overwhelming.

Yes, go with your gut. Don't settle for just sitting there, hoping it'll get better. Unless you've spoken with him directly about improving his performance, it's time to let him go.

To be fair, he's a damn good roleplayer in my eye :U

Wait, you mean me? I'm not that great... I just have some experience. Anyone could do it. :blush:

But...I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us when you were typing with one hand and when you were typing with two...

'Cause I'm Berry Pie, that's why. Does it hafta make sense?
  • Brohoof 1

I registered on 24th January, but I'm only active since May. Reading all those old posts kinda give me the impression that the older me was much smarter and snarkier than the current me :wacko:

*feels bad man

Wait, you mean me? I'm not that great... I just have some experience. Anyone could do it. :blush:

Experience ≠ Skill. There are a lot of cases where old roleplayers simply refuse to use grammar because they are 'here earlier than you'

Fortunately there is none like that here :x

Lilre. :V

That shit's hard as hell.

And you're damned good at it.

Am I really? I always thought my characters weren't that great. Have any of you actually read my RP posts? Or maybe I'm being too modest. A creator will always see fault with their creations.

And with that, a new thought struck me. What if someone has a baby, and they look at it and say, "Well, maybe it'll turn out better next time."

There are a lot of cases where old roleplayers simply refuse to use grammar because they are 'here earlier than you'

What?! That doesn't make any sense...

What if someone has a baby, and they look at it and say, "Well, maybe it'll turn out better next time."

Posted Image

What?! That doesn't make any sense...

Let's just say giving roleplayers a special badge for roleplaying activity is a bad idea...

They are the reason why I used to hate roleplayers with passion :U

Experience ≠ Skill.

You know what, it's about liking what you do. I like to immerse myself in a fantasy world. I have a vivid imagination. The only thing I'm really good at is using my imagination.

Sadly, Slice of Life is my biggest weakness. Too humdrum for my liking.