General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hello fellow chatters.

I'm having bacon right now. It's slightly burnt, but I don't mind crunchy bacon.

Hello! :D

Bacon is god. (That is not a typo)

Posted Image

Okies.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYCiJ88zo6Q

What be happening here?

I needs the help. I have lots of signatures, and only a rotator will allow me to use them all. The free ones to be found through Google don't work on the forum. Do you know how to solve my problem? I saw Jokuc with a rotator, but I think he's a sleep, and I'd like to get this up and running as soon as possible.

Signature rotator?

Why does everyone keep calling it a signature? It's called a banner. A signature is the bottom part of a forum post. But thanks for the link anyway. Let's see if it works.

So how have you been?

You do realize that the site has been down for like, 2 or so hours? :lol:

Its just funny seeing your post after all that down time and not one yelling about it.

I've been good.

How have you been?

Edited by Hven

I'm glad it's working now. (huggles everyone here) :3

Let's just say I'm glad you didn't say "huggies". Had somepony in a PM hug me and used that term...

And what would happen if I said that somepony was prego, but was making a paraprosdokian in saying the brand name of a sauce, instead of implying pregnancy? And what if that somepony were male?

Let's just say I'm glad you didn't say "huggies". Had somepony in a PM hug me and used that term...

And what would happen if I said that somepony was prego, but was making a paraprosdokian in saying the brand name of a sauce, instead of implying pregnancy? And what if that somepony were male?

... I would say awkward times would be had... Even after the explanation that it was the Prego-brand sauce... xP