General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Join the club.

There's a lot of clubs out there, but I don't want to spread myself too thin. I'd rather join the clubs I'm passionate about. A club about not remembering the last time you had ice cream seems... pointless.

• Brohoof 2

Pffft, if thats what you think.

I can't even remember the last time I had any ice cream...

Join the club.

You are, all of you, had no life.

if everything is up to me, I would lock you three in a room, and not opening it until you finished eating three gallons of tiramisu Ice Cream

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

if everything is up to me, I would lock you three in a room, and not opening it until you finished eating three gallons of tiramisu Ice Cream

I'd probably die of brain freeze after falling into a food coma. Can't it be cheese and corn flavoured?

-----

http://derpibooru.org/95476 --> Three years after the fart bomb that went off at JayBee's place...

The Chinese is scrambling so much with reconnecting their seaports to the receded ocean, that it's becoming too much of a hassle for them. The Chinese economy begins to nosedive.

The Japanese are fairing somewhat better, as they have now expanded into the new coastline. They share a similar issue with their own shipyards. However, they have to travel farther to fish, which puts a strain on their food supply.

The same is true with the shipyards of San Francisco, however, they have been long abandoned.

Economic downfall ensues on a global scale. Emperor Penguins are now extinct. The phrase "I can see Russia from my house" has been deemed an overused meme ever since it became possible to do so. The fart cloud has long since dissipated, but the skies still have a brownish tinge. Despite the increase of greenhouse gas, so much of the crust had been depressed, global warming has had no effect on refilling the oceans. Hurricanes, hypercanes, and durricanes now run rampant.

JayBee has been located. He stinks of fart and is unrecognisable.

• Brohoof 2

You are, all of you, had no life.

Ummm, I have no problem with ice cream or eating it if even by the tub full. I've never done it, but I wouldn't mind if I could.

I was actually making a very perverted joke.....

Not saying anything against eating a tub full of ice cream....

• Brohoof 1

There are two ice cream flavours that come to mind:

- Purple yam

- Cheese and corn

Would you try those?

Yuck... I hate cheese. But purple yam... Maybe.
  • Brohoof 1

You are, all of you, had no life. if everything is up to me, I would lock you three in a room, and not opening it until you finished eating three gallons of tiramisu Ice Cream

Well eventually it would melt, and we wouldn't be able to eat it. So I would wait until that moment. I mostly stay away from ice cream because of how bad it is for you, not because I don't enjoy it.

Well eventually it would melt, and we wouldn't be able to eat it. So I would wait until that moment. I mostly stay away from ice cream because of how bad it is for you, not because I don't enjoy it.

You're in a freezer.
  • Brohoof 1

Aye yo, Ganny! I gots a question to ask yas!

If you're making something like a signature and using an image from the internet. Lets say from Deviant art to be more precise.

Would it make any difference whatsoever if I just copied the image straight from the page compared to downloading the full sized image and using that?

Like would there be any difference once I resized them both down to the same size?

You're in a freezer.

First Star, and now you're in charge. I see how it is, the entire world is out to get us. I guess I'd eat it then, it's better than freezing to death.

• Brohoof 2

Would it make any difference whatsoever if I just copied the image straight from the page compared to downloading the full sized image and using that?

Like would there be any difference once I resized them both down to the same size?

Since you're scaling things down, especially if it's an absurd-res image, I doubt it would matter.

However, transparencies could potentially get botched up if you copied directly off of the page and not use the download link.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Well eventually it would melt, and we wouldn't be able to eat it.

You're in a freezer.

Mr.Pie here got it right. To the freezer, all of you! :P

No, I'm Filipino-American. It really ain't the bad. The problem is transporting it back to my house; We don't have a cooler...

You can eat it on the way

• Brohoof 1

First Star, and now you're in charge. I see how it is, the entire world is out to get us. I guess I'd eat it then, it's better than freezing to death.

See people? Not everyone dies when they play my dark games of death.
  • Brohoof 2

See people? Not everyone dies when they play my dark games of death.

Your dark games of death? Oh come on Berry, you're not even a fan of Grimdark. It's more like a punishment game than anything else.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, anyone ever watch Hamtaro?

I prefer pistachios.

Hamtaro... OMIGOSH THE MEMORIES!!!!! I LOVED that series when I was younger!!!!!!

My sister loved that thing, but I never really paid any attention to it. What was it all about?

It's a show about hamsters. I was 11 at the time...?

You can eat it on the way

It's a big container.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

I love sunflower seeds.

Posted Image

Hey, anyone ever watch Hamtaro?

I only like sunflower seeds for the salt on them.

I literally suck it off and spit them out.

And I remember seeing that.

don't think I cared for it much though.

Ganaram is frozen in a block of ice. Great joj, you broke somepony.

Don't worry, I'll thaw you out.

I'll get the strawberry jam from my secret stash.

Since you're scaling things down, especially if it's an absurd-res image, I doubt it would matter.

However, transparencies could potentially get botched up if you copied directly off of the page and not use the download link.

Okie dokie lokie! Thanks for clearing that up!