General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You were right yesterday. Some of it does sound a tiny bit similiar to that Sugar Rush song. That's actually good, since the Babs Seed song seems to remind me of Vanny for some reason :P.

It's a conspiracy.
  • Brohoof 1

Is this a black thing or something? cause I also find pale girls to be abnormally attractive for some reason. :x

I don't think so, but like I was telling Arcy, we like things that we don't have, I don't know about your neighborhood (since you live in the US) but in Panama, it's rare to see pale skin. And actually pale skin fits much better gingers, than people with other hair colors (sorry Arcy :x)

What about my pictures?

you seem to have a nice set of teeth but I'm not sure, what I have to say, it's though you seem like you are harmless, you look like you can kick some butt o_O

I don't have anything going on so, images to entertain peoples.

I'm loving the filly Celestia! :wub: And woah, that's a nice page from the MLP comic books!

You're Pinkin' with Portal

To that, I say... :blink: . That is all.

dat pregnant pinkie Even after all that she stays adorable

When is she not Star... When is she not... :)

I love how you say "incredibly white", but I'm still whiter than you were. Still, that's hilarious! Although your mom might have had a little scare at first. And wow...either Panama is the king of all tanning places, or your DNA thought really tanned was your color. And I know...that's why I'm still slightly scared yet.

YEP! come here if you wanna burn your skin XD

I lived far up north when it got that cold mind you

Ah, now it's better. I'd think it would be one HELL of a winter if in the southest parts of Canada it could reach to below -50. :blink: But could it happen anyway? :huh:

And actually pale skin fits much better gingers, than people with other hair colors (sorry Arcy :x)

And now I'm sad...
  • Brohoof 1

you seem to have a nice set of teeth but I'm not sure, what I have to say, it's though you seem like you are harmless, you look like you can kick some butt o_O

Well, I am harmless... I'm not all that strong, and I can't fight all that well. I'm a pacifist.
  • Brohoof 1

YEP! come here if you wanna burn your skin XD

No thanks. Brazil and Peru were enough when I went to those places. Anything closer to the ecuator and I'd probably get red ridiculously fast. :lol:

Your welcome! :) And for some reason, you also remind me slightly of Alex S. You know, the brony musician. ^_^

Orly?

I'm intrigued, how so?

Also, I found a few of your pictures and your not bad yourself.

You actually remind me of one of my best friends with long hair. :lol:

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not though.....:huh:

True, but you actually don't physically see her tummy.

Pregnant horsies won't get that huge, you know :wacko:

>search 'pregnant' on derpibooru

>every single fucking image is a gargantuan pony

maybe not... :<

Actually, I think my teeth are ok. I just hate smiling for some reason. You actually wouldn't believe this, but I actually get THAT exact one and that only one, not a lot, but enough to remember it. I have no idea why. And thanks! I just made myself sad realizing how useless of a trait that actually is. ;-;

SHOW SOME TEETH THEN...DO IT FILLY!

and I'm not surprised at all, actually light colored eyes, looks better on blacks than on whites, because on whites is so mainstream.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I am harmless... I'm not all that strong, and I can't fight all that well. I'm a pacifist.

I agree with you all the way Berry. And if I DID need to fight, I'd learn a defensive martial art, like Aikido, so instead of me atacking it's the other that has to move...although before I tended to get upset WAY more easily...and sometimes blind rage would take over me...(sigh).

Pregnant horsies won't get that huge, you know :wacko:

>search 'pregnant' on derpibooru

>every single fucking image is a gargantuan pony

maybe not... :<

I searched it, and that one was the one that wasn't huge....

And now I'm sad...

sorryyyyyyy!!!! >_<

No thanks. Brazil and Peru were enough when I went to those places. Anything closer to the ecuator and I'd probably get red ridiculously fast.

kink here! :D

well, you look kind of menacing

I agree with you all the way Berry. And if I DID need to fight, I'd learn a defensive martial art, like Aikido, so instead of me atacking it's the other that has to move...although before I tended to get upset WAY more easily...and sometimes blind rage would take over me...(sigh).

I deal with problems with logic, not force. Violence is not the answer... I tried it that way, never ends well...

That baby is going to die from her everyday bubbliness....

I'm sure she won't be that bad a mother. There's gotta be a father, so he'll make sure the kid'll be alright.
  • Brohoof 1

Orly?

I'm intrigued, how so?

Also, I found a few of your pictures and your not bad yourself.

You actually remind me of one of my best friends with long hair. :lol:

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not though..... :huh:

Well, i've seen some pics of Alex S before by chance, and I think you look a little bit like him (I think).

And thanks! :D

And I'd also like to consider it a good thing! :) (unless the guy is totally my opposite in which case it'd be kinda weird...).

Huh?

One of the pics you had looks like it is from the MLP comic books that are being done by Katie Cook and Andy Price. In fact I remember seeing one of their signatures.

What?

No matter what, Pinkie ALWAYS looks adorable. :)
  • Brohoof 2

sorryyyyyyy!!!! >_<

It's okay, Sparky dear. ;)

kink here!

Wait, you like guys that are either sunburnt red or ghostly white?...Wat?

I deal with problems with logic, not force. Violence is not the answer... I tried it that way, never ends well...

Amen to all that bro. Amen to all that.
  • Brohoof 1

One of the pics you had looks like it is from the MLP comic books that are being done by Katie Cook and Andy Price. In fact I remember seeing one of their signatures.

Um, okay. Never pay attention to that. I just post 'em.

No matter what, Pinkie ALWAYS looks adorable.

Not true. Scary, horrific pictures are not cute. I'd post an example that was safe, but it may frighten the weak of heart.