General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Retaliation is.....good..he he he

And he won't do nuthin!

You never know...do you? :ph34r:

Trixie enjoys being a human too.

I have to admit, that pic is rather interesting (and for some reason, my first thought was "Treasure's Planet" (I think that's how it's called in English...)

I immediately like this comic because Twixie :D

I inmediately lliked that comic for uber cuteness. :wub:

Excuse me, while I laugh my flank off and die during that. Here, take the shovel Star. I'm not gonna make it. Noww, where was I?...Oh yeah! PFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH *dies*
  • Brohoof 2

I am kinda dreading this Christmas since I'm having to move from where I lived since I was born... :/ sigh but you gotta do what you gotta do and press onward

Ouch, that has to be crazy hard on you. :x

I do hope the move goes well.

• Brohoof 1

here's a sneak peak, this is my adobe flash.

I'm working in a e-learning course of a airline to train their employees something they need to teach them, but I'm supposed to do it more "fun" so they don't get bored while they are learning, so I have to make the lessons like a comic book, but with more movements and transitions, like Maroon 5's payphone first video.

Wow...seems complicated but fun! Good luck! :)

That was awesome. Be sure to post the next one when it comes out. And every single one after that....

I know right! Best part is, it could appeal to anybody who liked that kind of thing! :D And don't worry *salutes* I will. Unless my memory decides to be a jerk...

Anyways, good night GCT. Have some final Trixie before I leave.

Trixie in gala dress? Nice! :D (and I'm not even a Trixie fan!) Anyway, night Devin! :)
  • Brohoof 2

That was awesome. Be sure to post the next one when it comes out. And every single one after that....

Fine.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:wub:

That first one has SOOOO many feels to it. :')

This place needs a tearful happy emotes for times like this.

And I might have to make that Christmas AJ an avatar soon.

Edited by Hven
  • Brohoof 3

This place could use more Luna

That's the Star Weaver I know and love!

actually that doesn't sound half bad :3

It probably isn't, considering how many there are. But almost all of the ones I'm reading so far have been ongoing for a good while so far.
  • Brohoof 1