General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well... Time for this pony to get some sleep... Gah, gonna be annoyed by tomorrow, gotta get a shot taken x_x I HATE NEEDLES...

Oh, man. I hate needles as well.

I can tell that no one has bothered to review my stuff in my absence.

(How disappointing...)

I was sleepy! D:

I'll read it today, though, as I have no work. :D

Never an image managed to convey "COME AT ME BRO" as crazy as this

Posted Image

Anyway, has anyone here donated to the hospital-Christmas-thing from Feld0?

That's awesome! :o

And I have not. Yet. I do plan on doing so.

the key-change was part of the sample i used. i originally thought about having the key switch down after it switched up, but that's going to be a problem now, because if i change around the sample too much, the whole thing goes out of sync with the melody and shit. i could test it without the key change, but i'd really like to know how to change the key on the 3rd "hit", because i've no idea how audio clips work.

by empty space, are you referring to something i have in the song now? i figured that the beat + bassline was enough to cover it right now, but it does sound a bit empty. i need either something to fill it out or find some stereo effect that makes it sound more whole.

well, you know about automation and such, don't you? i learned about it briefly in last audio engineering class, but i don't know how to replicate similar behaviour in FL, like panning and such.

i've heard of massive. never used it though. myabe i should go get it.

i'll look up Harmor and Harmless today in my FL, then. thanks~

More than likely you probably can't since its actually a part of the whole sample itself.

Yes, I know about its. I can take screenshots in a few to show you.

Don't be a clarity? what does that means?

She completely HATES Ditzy just because bronies took a liking to her over her 10 second total of speaking time in AJ's episode.

With a huge burning passion. D:

Now why would you want to do that, you can't hide the truth forever.

Drive that nail in deeper, bury the truth.

I need not hide anything!

Ill bury you. :|

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1wUirNlR0U

I used to LOVE that show! :D
I shall try to read them today since I am off work.

Brohoofs are pointless, especially with this thread's existence. Goodnight people, ughhh I should've went to sleep 2 hours ago.

D:

They are not! >.>

So, who's in the holiday spirit? :3

I am!

but I agreed...what do you want! :V

• if you are one of the first to post something meaningful that almost everyone agrees in a recently made thread (new thread) you can be sure that your post will be popular. And usually the ones who get more attention are the ones that are max 5 lines long. Meaning, not too long, unless is a very touchy subject (like these religion threads, or homosexualism threads, or life advice)
  • true that... I am very well known, but I have posts that don't get a single brohoof, but the majority of my posts get brohoofs, and I've seen quality posts of cupcakes or muffins and they get nothing, being well known helps a lot.
>Homosexualism

lolwut

:lol:

I was unaware of Homosexuality being a religion! :lol:

I love Christmas time, but there's no point in being excited an entire month beforehand.

Pffft, I get excited atleast about 4 or so months in advance.

There's always a point.

I agree... I'm going to single out Zoop, now, I don't have anything against Zoop, in fact, it's not about him...but I mean, not everything he writes is that great, except for the site threads that he makes. And out of nowhere people brohoof him just because. He can write "poop" and it's not even funny and everyone brohoof him and it feels weird. People automatically click the button because they saw his username and profile pic isntead of reading the content of his post.

What's really sad is that this is so true. :x

Unbroofed.

>Unbroofed

Some things are best left unsaid. :)

I have a weird feeling Hell just froze over. :x

Again with the odd observations of me. Is that what I'm known for? I actually hate plenty of people. I cannot stand idiots. I really can't. But I hold my tongue out of respect. And I wouldn't think I'm fragile. Is it wrong to be in tune with my emotions? I'm a civil person, and I don't try to hurt people because I don't want to be hurt. Like my perception of Fluttershy. Though she's shy, and harmless, it is because she don't want anyone to hurt her. Does anyone for that matter want to be hurt? The smart ones are those who choose not to fight. Think on that, and what you've seen from Fluttershy. How she had the rare outburst, and the time she'd become unpleasant and mean.

And, truth be told, I thought I'd been too harsh from time to time, but I guess that's not the case. Interesting.

You actually hate people? Well, I just learned something. Did not think that was completely possible.

It's just the internet. People be dicks to each other because they think it's fun.

This is also very true. :x

I don't need the internet to be a dick. I can do that all by myself in real life. *Hmph*

I am the reason, I first started talking about skin colors, looks, appearances with Arcy, Haven joined. I commented on Rainbow Dash being a whore, then everyone flipped and talked about that.

Jade introduced Braeburn with socks, I countered with Motion in Socks and everyone started to post ponies in socks.

Then Sugar Plum brohoofed me A LOT, I complained, you quoted me and I talked to you about brohoofs, Suagar and Berry joined, then I switched to Zoop brohoofing situation, Berry said something about him, I pushed Berry, and everyhting started from there.

reason? me...do you guys think that I am a troublemaker? :x

Eenope.

Funny thing is, I'd been meaning to ask y'all about what ya thought of me.

That's what Berry Pie Drained Mode sounds like.

Im really bad with words and explaining shiz, but you is pretty cool guy you're exceptionally pleasant to be around. Seems like a really chill guy all around. Haven't we gone over this once before?

And that mode sounds like Pinkamena.

Too late. :x

You do know that asking someone to do one thing, is just usually going to make them do the exact opposite, right?

Hven is pulling a Sugar Plum. :L

Posted Image

Haven and Sugar Plum you bucking trolls get a life!

But I have a life! D:

Oh, man. I hate needles as well.

I was sleepy! D:

I'll read it today, though, as I have no work. :D

That's awesome! :o

And I have not. Yet. I do plan on doing so.

More than likely you probably can't since its actually a part of the whole sample itself.

Yes, I know about its. I can take screenshots in a few to show you.

She completely HATES Ditzy just because bronies took a liking to her over her 10 second total of speaking time in AJ's episode.

With a huge burning passion. D:

I need not hide anything!

Ill bury you. :|

I used to LOVE that show! :D

I shall try to read them today since I am off work.

D:

They are not! >.>

I am!

>Homosexualism

lolwut

:lol:

I was unaware of Homosexuality being a religion! :lol:

Pffft, I get excited atleast about 4 or so months in advance.

There's always a point.

What's really sad is that this is so true. :x

>Unbroofed

I have a weird feeling Hell just froze over. :x

You actually hate people? Well, I just learned something. Did not think that was completely possible.

This is also very true. :x

I don't need the internet to be a dick. I can do that all by myself in real life. *Hmph*

Eenope.

Im really bad with words and explaining shiz, but you is pretty cool guy you're exceptionally pleasant to be around. Seems like a really chill guy all around. Haven't we gone over this once before?

And that mode sounds like Pinkamena.

Too late. :x

You do know that asking someone to do one thing, is just usually going to make them do the exact opposite, right?

Posted Image

But I have a life! D:

what is this huge turd of quoting WTH man! you left you missed it!
  • Brohoof 1