Apple      Bloom

Tom The Rock's fantasy

That reminds me....

Achievement unlocked.

Trixie's Follower:

Get a brohoof from Tom the Rock. 

You guys tell me if this is correct or not. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I did. Once. Friggin celebrated when I did. Proves I'm still smart and can use sanity when I wish it so. :P

She'd never brohoof any of mah posts with a 10-feet caddle prod. I was shocked as hell when she added me as a friend :wacko:. So shocked, I would say I was in disbelief :/.

Also, either mah connection got worse, or lag compensation is starting to catch up with me in Black Ops II <_<.

fuck my post is gone

Posted Image

Achievement unlocked.

Trixie's Follower:

Get a brohoof from Tom the Rock. 

Get a popular post about Trixie, and quoted by Tom. That's better Edited by Twinkleshine

I did. Once. Friggin celebrated when I did. Proves I'm still smart and can use sanity when I wish it so.

I got 3 in a row from Libby, I win. Although it's nothing compared to SW.

Sarcasm is essential, sanity is optional.

• Brohoof 3

http://mlpforums.com/topic/40469-achievements-unlocked-within-mlpforums-game-style/

There. If you can think of more than what me and Devin have, excellent! (you can also see what you "achieved" :lol: ) 

Hory sheets. All dem GCT in-jokes.

She'd never brohoof any of mah posts with a 10-feet caddle prod. I was shocked as hell when she added me as a friend :wacko:. So shocked, I would say I was in disbelief :/.

She never added me as a friend...

I haven't been able to do it either.  

Such is life in the GCT.

Get a popular post about Trixie, and quoted by Tom. That's better

Interesting...but I need something that matches the "Get a brohoof from..."thing...any ideas?

I got 3 in a row from Libby, I win. Although it's nothing compared to SW.

Sarcasm is essential, sanity is optional.

But Star doesn't count, they are BFF's. :P

And you should write that down Jinx. Seriously. WRITE. THAT. DOWN.

Hory sheets. All dem GCT in-jokes.

She never added me as a friend... 

Such is life in the GCT.

I'm one lucky son of a bitch, then. One day, I had heard Libby actually was adding friends to her list, and I was like "She'd never add me", then a few seconds later, I get a response that I THINK went "You better fucking believe it" or something like that, then I noticed she had added me. I was in total and utter shock :wacko:.

• Brohoof 2

We should have a nature documentary about the GCT.

And if you look over there, you can see the Hven in it's natural habitat... 

Imma be proud of that. My little "honor", so to speak. :P

Your genius is showing.

I'm one lucky son of a bitch, then. One day, I had heard Libby actually was adding friends to her list, and I was like "She'd never add me", then a few seconds later, I get a response that I THINK went "You better fucking believe it" or something like that, then I noticed she had added me. I was in total and utter shock :wacko:.

I just looked at my friend's list, and apparently she did add me at one point... Huh. I don't remember that.Seems like something she would do though, now that you explain it. 

@EveryoneDo not copy-paste any quote codes and post it from a different tab! Shit will fuck your post royally

The multi-quote button still works though. Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 2

We should have a nature documentary about the GCT.

I rather not having all the bad stuff in this thread be public. Everyone will demand Feld0 to delete this thread if they know what actually happened here :c

And you should write that down Jinx. Seriously. WRITE. THAT. DOWN.

Write it down? I framed the posts and put them on my Wall of Achievements. Unfortunately I had to remove some insignificant things from it. Such as my high school diploma, and my birth certificate.

I rather not having all the bad stuff in this thread be public. Everyone will demand Feld0 to delete this thread if they know what actually happened here :c

It was a joke... I doubt anyone could handle the horrible things stored within these pages.

• Brohoof 1

And if you look over there, you can see the Hven in it's natural habitat... Your genius is showing.I just looked at my friend's list, and apparently she did add me at one point... Huh. I don't remember that.Seems like something she would do though, now that you explain it. The multi-quote button still works though.

You get the fuck away from my corner! :lId love a nature documentary on us! :lol:

Well, why dont we fix most of that? *this new quote makes it hella hard to edit on mobile...

It was a joke... I doubt anyone could handle the horrible things stored within these pages.

There is nothing horrible here...
  • Brohoof 1

Your genius is showing.

Hopefully. Otherwise I wasted a some +1 hour thinking and writing for nothing. :lol: 

I'm gonna have to agree, and I haven't even been here for that long. The world may never know about the insanity of the General Chat Thread...

Well, why don't we fix most of that?

You're right! Always move towards a better tomorrow.

Technically, most of it is hidden from view, never to be seen by the average user.
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Especially page 101ish

Some of the horrible things had been deleted. If there is a report somewhere about what things had been moderated in this thread, it would be 4 pages long
  • Brohoof 1