General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Ahh. And that only applies to quick revive?

There's another bonus that you unlock by patching up a huge amount of windows.With it you replace the wooden planks with steel, and it takes the zombies a little longer to get in.Unfortunately it doesn't apply for Carpenter pickups

See, that's the thing... they were mostly either NSFW as hell (haw haw) or full of feels. Great times.

No funny time then? Posted Image

Was expecting something humiliating about NC

Makes total sense...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

w̰͙͈̤͍̙̜͊ͩ̌̾ͦa͈̲̰̞͕͇̼͈̜ͭͪͫ̇̊̽̀͋̐̌̓͆̔̌̓̿ͪ̄-͙͓̠ͧ͆̄̇̃̌͒́͋ͯ̑͂̊̄̉̄̊̌͌h̬͉̲̥̱̽̊͊ͮ̈́͊a̱͚͖̮͖͚̓͗͐ͬ̑̇ͧ͒̂̽̓̌̾̽͑͆ͬ̚H̗̭͇̣̥̞̦͈̫͔̯͍̹̲̱̜ͣ̓͒͌ͥ̔ͥ́͊̊͒a̘͙͈͖͈͙̘̘͎̺̺̬̻̭̘ͩ̇ͮ̊ͣ̓̂̔ͤ̚!̩̜͇̼̦͚̦̯̩͈̥̩̙͓̩ͬ̏͛́ͤͩ̾͊

What in the... how!? D:

That is a really creepy fact...

And probably by taking a picture of the surroundings with him sitting there, then recording him flipping the paper. Editing the recording to have just his small rectangle of a space and pasting that recording into the picture in the exact same spot he is sitting in.

As long as no one walked within that box/area you wouldn't have any problems.

As long as no one walked within that box/area you wouldn't have any problems.

That's where the weirdness is. There are fuckton of bypassers there, you can see around six of them were going to obscure the paperguy

Is it magic? Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

That's where the weirdness is. There are fuckton of bypassers there, you can see around six of them were going to obscure the paperguy

Is it magic? Posted Image

Maybe the just recorded that part during the same time of day while no one was near.

Hmm, maybe even just record him with nothing else, and paste him in the picture...

Magic? Probably.

Yo, @JayBee, how does this witchcraft work?!

lol You really love this imgur stuff, don't you? :lol: I can't see how anyone can sit and look at pictures, comment, and up/downvote for so long. :huh:Just seems so boring.

I do. :lol:I could... I really need to go see if that place down the street is hiring... :blush: