General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm just going to pretend you loved my Appledash signature so much, you had no choice but to brohoof it under penalty of death. And the reason you didn't brohoof anything else in that thread was because the other signature was average looking compared to the amazingness of the first one.

<turns out that thread is already updated>I simply brohoof things that I like, simple as that. Even if someone disagrees with me, but his argument is sound, I would brohoof him. :wacko:

This night just really wants me to throw my computer into a wall.

Buck.

The forum still broken over there? :x

<turns out that thread is already updated>

What?

And, um... You should also brohoof the fixed signature while you're at it... 

Edited by Berry Pie

I am, however, going to bring up this one post for teh lulz.

Posted Image

l would also like to inform you that that gif can be taken as technically not safe for work.

Just because of one of the things Pinkie does.

Take a guess~

Excuse my laziness, but I'm not going to go hunt through half a dozen or more pages to find the appropriate OP post to quote.

'Random Chat' thread has been merged with the GCT. There's practically no difference between the two of them, despite what the intent of the thread was to begin with. I personally apologize for the confusion on that thread, since it was closed, then opened, and now merged, but the staff has decided that we really only need one super-active spammy chat thread.

• Brohoof 5

The forum still broken over there? :x

No, it seems to have fixed now.

But I had some quotes to be replied to, hit backspace thinking I was in the chat box since I was typing, browser went back a page,  and lost my quotes.

Excuse my laziness, but I'm not going to go hunt through half a dozen or more pages to find the appropriate OP post to quote.

'Random Chat' thread has been merged with the GCT. There's practically no difference between the two of them, despite what the intent of the thread was to begin with. I personally apologize for the confusion on that thread, since it was closed, then opened, and now merged, but the staff has decided that we really only need one super-active spammy chat thread.

Posted Image

Instant 10 extra pages!

Anyway, I hardly believe it's your fault. I blame the upper echelons

And, um... You should also brohoof the fixed signature while you're at it... 

Oh you :P

No, it seems to have fixed now.

But I had some quotes to be replied to, hit backspace thinking I was in the chat box since I was typing, browser went back a page,  and lost my quotes.

You might want to type huge posts in a MS word document, much safer there

Eh, doesn't really matter. It served its purpose while it lasted. Um, thanks I guess. Not sure why your telling us though...

Blame the chicken.

He caused that.

• Brohoof 4

The random chat thread was created because there were complaints among a few members in the General Chat Thread that spam was becoming a problem, getting in the way of the more serious discussions here.

It was a bit more relevant a few months ago, when people incessantly spammed image macros. Not as many people do that now, so it seems the RCT has lived past it's usefulness.

• Brohoof 1

Instant 10 extra pages!

You might want to type huge posts in a MS word document, much safer there

Well, that explains why I shot back about 10 pages just a moment ago...

and it wasn't that big, but I might just start doing that.

The random chat thread was created because there were complaints among a few members in the General Chat Thread that spam was becoming a problem, getting in the way of the more serious discussions here.

It was a bit more relevant a few months ago, when people incessantly spammed image macros. Not as many people do that now, so it seems the RCT has lived past it's usefulness.

Which is more or less why the chicken opened it up again when Chigens initially closed it, because at the time, it was still being used for such a purpose. But you're right, it's gotten to a point where it's become redundant and unneeded :3

So, dem pones. Blue pones with rainbows on their butt are the best pones.

• Brohoof 1

It's more like this thread has started to scare new people who wants to join in, therefore less spam like weeks ago

Okay, now go find an orange and smash it with a hammer! 

Can I smash your skull instead?

Posted Image

Pretty sure it would be as squishy

• Brohoof 1

I am, however, going to bring up this one post for teh lulz.

l would also like to inform you that that gif can be taken as technically not safe for work.

Just because of one of the things Pinkie does.

Take a guess~

Meh. I've seen worse on this thread. Posted Image 

One question though. What were you doing there in that thread?

I saw it on the front page, so I clicked on it.

• Brohoof 2

So, dem pones. Blue pones with rainbows on their butt are the best pones.

Nah brah. Grey pones with teh bubbles on their hinies are the best.

And the orange ones with apples on them, brah.

They are the best pones.

• Brohoof 1

It's more like this thread has started to scare new people who wants to join in, therefore less spam like weeks ago

Da, we are quite fearsome.

Can I smash your skull instead?

Did I ask you to? Now, either smash an orange or stop doing what I say.

I saw it on the front page, so I clicked on it.

Good a reason as any. 

Meh. I've seen worse on this thread. Posted Image 

lol I could bet so.

Although, I couldn't say if any of them were animated...

You're both wrong. Pink Pone is best pone.

Nah, brah. Pink pone is second best.

Da udder two are tied in case yous was wundin.

And with that, I make a food run!

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

You're both wrong. Pink Pone is best pone.

It's good to have one of my pink brothers in here from time to time. Posted Image

If we banded together, we could take over the world.

• Brohoof 1

Should I change my username?

It's the sad truth, really.

Also, Carrot is best pone.