General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hai, Arcy! Posted Image

You up early for teh ponies?

Hi Haven! Yup! Somehow, I woke up at 9:30AM, even though I went to sleep at 4:30AM XD.

@@Arcanel, Did equestria.tv break? 

Yup. I think so.

Edited by Arcanel

let us all pretend this is how it was like.

Shall do, Princess!

Yup! Somehow, I woke up at 9:30AM, even though I went to sleep at 4:30AM XD.

I do that all the time.Though, I got crazy tired last night around 3. I couldn't even continue playing Doom cause of it.

Become graceful and more collected. Females seem to be more reasonable when it comes to things. IDK, I ain't a girl, but I'm just guessing. I'm a studier. And what I just wrote seems to make sense to me.

i thought females were a bit more... easily affected by things? as in small things that throws them off the chart. or am i wrong here?

as for graceful, well. i'm a bit of a simpleton and "rough" as a person.

i do feel, however, that i'm a bit more emotionally invested than most guys i've seen around here. as in, less blunt about relations and such. i dunno.

let us all pretend this is how it was like.

And now that I saw  the full one, let me tell how cute it is.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!Posted Image

Shall do, Princess!

I do that all the time.
Though, I got crazy tired last night around 3. I couldn't even continue playing Doom cause of it.

Just the edited the "Hi Haven!".Posted Image Anyway, I'm surprised I survived that long, considering I was slightly tired by the concert.

i thought females were a bit more... easily affected by things? as in small things that throws them off the chart. or am i wrong here?

i do feel, however, that i'm a bit more emotionally invested than most guys i've seen around here. as in, less blunt about relations and such. i dunno.

I ain't a girl, but I think that's a start. Since there are different types of girls as there are boys, you don't need to be an ultimate example of the stereotype one. Just feel more like a girl. And I think that emotional investment is a start as far as I know (the problem about me saying more is that I don't want to say anything stereotypical. I feel rather umcomfortable doing so when it's not a joke...).

i thought females were a bit more... easily affected by things? as in small things that throws them off the chart. or am i wrong here?as for graceful, well. i'm a bit of a simpleton and "rough" as a person.i do feel, however, that i'm a bit more emotionally invested than most guys i've seen around here. as in, less blunt about relations and such. i dunno.

Not all of them are affected by things as easily. Some can't be bothered by the tiny little things.The roughness you can work on. Hell, some girls can be rough as hell, but for what you're aiming for you can definitely work on that. Not exactly sure how.

Wow, that seems to happen a lot.

Damn, haters. Yes Yes, haters, laugh at my anger! Tis what I want you to do! >;3

Blah, if you find a steam lemme know. Otherwise I got my TV as back up.

Maybe I can find one.

Yup. I think so.

Tell me if you find an alternative.

Here is a three part article in Female Psychology.

Female Psychology Part 1

Female Psychology Part 2

Female Psychology Part 3

Not sure how much those will help, but if they are useless, I'll search harder.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!Posted Image

I ain't a girl, but I think that's a start. Since there are different types of girls as there are boys, you don't need to be an ultimate example of the stereotype one. Just feel more like a girl. And I think that emotional investment is a start as far as I know (the problem about me saying more is that I don't want to say anything stereotypical. I feel rather umcomfortable doing so when it's not a joke...).

:3

i see what you're saying. i don't want to go full-on with like, make-up, girly froo-froo dresses, talking, and such. just like, i'd like to leave this impression on people, that tells them "Viscra is a girl", not "Viscra is a boy". of course, people calling me a girl instead of a boy helps, too, but i'd like to at least give them some reason to tell that to me, other than being nice to me.

Tell me if you find an alternative.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hax-mega-s-mlp-fim-season-2-countdown

That should work, I think.

i see what you're saying. i don't want to go full-on with like, make-up, girly froo-froo dresses, talking, and such. just like, i'd like to leave this impression on people, that tells them "Viscra is a girl", not "Viscra is a boy". of course, people calling me a girl instead of a boy helps, too, but i'd like to at least give them some reason to tell that to me, other than being nice to me.

Well, it's about being yourself, for the most part. (This is after all unknown territory for me). I mean, changing yourself too much might not be the best thing. I don't think there is a "I'm a girl" subtle way of telling it, unless you do something stereotyped I think (I'm being really sucky with my advice aren't I?). Maybe you could ask a girl instead of us (considering how almost all the normal GCT is male XD). Or another one who is right now in a kind of same way as you, like Kyronea if I recall. (Why don't I feel so comfortable saying all this?)

Edited by Arcanel

Well, it's about being yourself, for the most part. (This is after all unknown territory for me). I mean, changing yourself too much might not be the best thing. I don't think there is a "I'm a girl" subtle way of telling it, unless you do something stereotyped I think (I'm being really sucky with my advice aren't I?). Maybe you could ask a girl instead of us (considering how almost all the normal GCT is male XD). Or another one who is right now in a kind of same way as you, like Kyronea if I recall.

from what i recall Kyronea told me in a status some time ago... err, i need to find it... here: http://mlpforums.com/statuses/user/1234-kyronea/?status_id=118178

search for the phrase "trans" via ctrl+f and you're bound to end up on the right status.

from what i recall Kyronea told me in a status some time ago... err, i need to find it... here:

Oh, I know because of her profile (well somewhat. Kyronea isn't too sure yet. Hence why I was somewhat reluctant to say the name).

Oh, hey, Scootacool took away all the extra stuff under our badges. Posted Image

And the new banner seems really really weird...

Its just plain hectic.

Good for me, I was feeling bad having so little time compared to you guys.Posted Image

And considering what the next episode is about, hectic might as well be the correct thing. XD.

The time for ponies is nigh... Who all is ready for this???!!

I AM!Posted Image

Oh, hey, Scootacool took away all the extra stuff under our badges.

Just fixing the theme up. I think that I have now fixed the ddos script, minimum character limit, random weirdness, and finally... Finishing the theme fixes. Me and Feld0 were up all night working on repairs. Actually, I fell asleep in my chair for a couple of hours, but I woke up and took over for a bit after Feld0 had to call it a night.

And the new banner seems really really weird... Its just plain hectic.

It is the first banner that was ever used on the site. We had to reset it to the original look and feel to work out the kinks in the theme. Actually, I did the reset. Feld0 did the hard, gritty work of actually coding everything together.

More info:

http://mlpforums.com/statuses/user/1882-scootacool/?status_id=121444

• Brohoof 2

yes. but i'm not sure how much it helps my case though.

Well, I just Google'd what I thought would be related. Did you read it? If it's not what you want, I can try again.

Well, I just Google'd what I thought would be related. Did you read it? If it's not what you want, I can try again.

it makes me understand what women finds comfort in men, but it doesn't exactly tell feminine characteristics. kinda.

Just fixing the theme up. I think that I have now fixed the ddos script, minimum character limit, random weirdness, and finally... Finishing the theme fixes. Me and Feld0 were up all night working on repairs. Actually, I fell asleep in my chair for a couple of hours, but I woke up and took over for a bit after Feld0 had to call it a night.

Jeez, sounds like one hell of a night.

Don't go killing yourself with all of these all-nighters. You or Feld0.

Are we keeping the way the chat box works now? As in literally having the quote inside of it and the upped post time limit?

It is the first banner that was ever used on the site. We had to reset it to the original look and feel to work out the kinks in the theme. Actually, I did the reset. Feld0 did the hard, gritty work of actually coding everything together.

More info:

http://mlpforums.com/statuses/user/1882-scootacool/?status_id=121444

Aah, that makes a lot of sense. Posted Image

You and Feld0 deserve something for all of the work yall do.

Just thinking of searching through tons and tons of coding for errors is a nightmare!

Nevermind. Im stupid. Its all of your statuses. /)_-

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty
  • Brohoof 1

In these promises broken

Deep below

Each word gets lost in the echo

So one last lie

I can see through

This time I finally let you

Go

The intro and the verse of that song...

Are we keeping the way the chat box works now? As in literally having the quote inside of it and the upped post time limit?

Hmmm... It should be fixed now?

Posted Image

Would anyone like a free steam game?

I got an extra key for Saints Row: The Third