General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Say, does Episode Discussion gave you post counts?

Sure did, or else I wouldn't have managed to become top 2 in the Today'sTop Posters thingy.happy.png  

Edited by Arcanel

Not like your normal disease per se, more like a mutagenic factor that changes how you works as a human wacko.png That, or maybe we're just bored

This thread has radiation radiating from it, and we're all slowly mutating day by day. You come here one day, and then you can't stop. It works mostly on how the brain functions, and eventually you need to come back here to survive daily life.

Or we're just bored.

• Brohoof 1

One reason why I hate MMDW

174Xp.jpg

The episode left so many unanswered questions..

What happened to the celebration? (the one where RD chased MMDW away)

What about MMDW's fans?

Sure did, or else I wouldn't have managed to become top 2 in the Today'sTop Posters thingy.happy.png  

Barnacles... I don't have anything fancy to say for those threads :(

Or we're just bored.

We have weed, boredom is invalid

The episode left so many unanswered questions.. What happened to the celebration? (the one where RD chased MMDW away) What about MMDW's fans?

Well, to be fair, they were in the alley when they revealed themselves as Mare Do Well, so for all they know, they left the children waiting in fantasy for the day MDW came back to the city...

That sounds more Batman than I thought or whatever.laugh.png 

Barnacles... I don't have anything fancy to say for those threads

That's because you don't usually analyze the episodes, or do you?huh.png  

Scootacool's old post, when he's a rather small-time member of the forum.

This is it exactly, but ummm... I am kind of a newbie.... I have only been here for two months. That certainly does not make me a veteran. And, actually, I just write walls of text. It is my nature. I have always been like this. I wouldn't think of myself as having made a mark.

I mean, this is a community of users. Everyone is equally important. When I came to this site, I decided to join it because I saw that the community, as a whole, was fantastic.

If the only members that were here were the members that had "made a mark", then this site would suck. Every single individual member of MLP Forums is important in order for the site to be a fun and healthy community for all.

Magically he evolved into a tech-admin :wacko:

That's because you don't usually analyze the episodes, or do you?huh.png  

I used to be a headcanon or fanon analyser, but after realizing that people often only replies and answers to posts that agree with their opinion, nope. I'm too lazy to make a long-ass analytical posts just to be brushed aside and forgotten.

That sounds more Batman than I thought or whatever.laugh.png

MMDW is indeed fucking batman

• Brohoof 2

I just realized that my top two favorite ponies has never changed. This was back from a day after I joined:

7e6f2af7b5a1bf4add841687cf3d6ae3.png

But, my top favorites after #2 fluctuate a lot.

• Brohoof 1

This should've been the original twist of the MMDW episode

1FNe7.png

Even the Shyamalan would be proud

I just realized that my top two favorite ponies has never changed. This was back from a day after I joined:

snip

But, my top favorites after #2 fluctuate a lot.

People change, favorites shift, and lovers left behind :V

Magically he evolved into a tech-admin

Our chicken grew so much...sad.png ...I would get more sappy, but I'm not a long-time forum member.happy.png Still we both have that in common. We tend to write wall of texts.

I used to be a headcanon or fanon analyser, but after realizing that people often only replies and answers to posts that agree with their opinion, nope. I'm too lazy to make a long-ass analytical posts just to be brushed aside and forgotten.

HAH! NOT IN MY WATCH! As far as I know, I have seen at least Kyronea, Chaotic Discord, Devin and Thereisnospoon as the best Show Discussion people to go to, maybe adding Scootacool as well. I don't know if I should put myself in there, but I think I'm gonna stick around the Show Discussion part more time.smile.png Normally, when I don't reply, is because I'm still thinking or I don't know how to explain, or I don't know how to agree/disagree. Hell, I mostly made posts that answered questions other people made.laugh.png

MMDW is indeed fucking batman

Well, there were apparently a lot of references so, I think I shouldn't be surprised.happy.png

People change, favorites shift, and lovers left behind :V

I remember I fell in love with Sweetie Belle as soon as I heard her singing voice in The Stare Master. I still never get tired of listening to her version of Fluttershy's Lullaby.

BTW here's a cool remix of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPzY9s2qKbc

Edited by Scootabelle
  • Brohoof 1

HAH! NOT IN MY WATCH! As far as I know, I have seen at least Kyronea, Chaotic Discord, Devin and Thereisnospoon as the best Show Discussion people to go to, maybe adding Scootacool as well. I don't know if I should put myself in there, but I think I'm gonna stick around the Show Discussion part more time.:) Normally, when I don't reply, is because I'm still thinking or I don't know how to explain, or I don't know how to agree/disagree. Hell, I mostly made posts that answered questions other people made.:lol:

You should see what does this place looked like just after the Season 2 :V

People discuss all kind of headcanon and shit, there is no parts from the show, no matter how small, left unanalysed. I was rather enthusiastic with all that headcanon threads...

But then, after I posted my theory about something, few minutes later someone hopped in and posted the essentially the same thing, he's the one who got quoted and agreed to. And this happened more than once.

Gettin' tired of their bullshit

You know what? Screw it all.
Screw. It. All.

RP problem? VnCRQ.png

I remember I fell in love with Sweetie Belle as soon as I heard her singing voice in The Stare Master. I still never get tired of listening to her version of Fluttershy's Lullaby.

Um question, have heard more of Michelle Creber, AKA VA for Applebloom and the singing voice for Sweetie Belle? I too love her voice, and I have heard some songs from Michelle and she's great!biggrin.png

This should've been the original twist of the MMDW episode

I admit I my eyes would have opened quite a lot if that happened.mellow.png

You should see what does this place looked like just after the Season 2 :V   People discuss all kind of headcanon and shit, there is no parts from the show, no matter how small, left unanalysed. I was rather enthusiastic with all that headcanon threads...   But then, after I posted my theory about something, few minutes later someone hopped in and posted the essentially the same thing, he's the one who got quoted and agreed to. And this happened more than once.   Gettin' tired of their bullshit

I could see why you "retired" from his after all that. Probably a matter of bad luck, but I'd rather not piss you off. Oh well, you know you can discuss with me show stuff. I'm always available for that.smile.png

Also, I think it's time I became a deeper forumite. I'm going to start going to the places I consider myself better at, AKA Life Advice, Show Discussion, and the Welcoming Plaza. I will probably go the pony arts and start seeing what I can add to art to make a good critique/praise. Of course, the GCT always being my home to come back. But I also will start another thing.

@,Um...Berry Pie? Remember some time ago where you asked me if you could teach me how to roleplay?...Well, I think I'm going to take those lessons whenever you can...if you want that is. 

Edited by Arcanel

Um...Berry Pie? remember some time ago where you asked me if you could teach me how to roleplay?..:Well, I think I'm going to take those lessons whenever you can...if you want that is. 
Certainly my dear compadre. Just tell me when you are ready.

Hey anybody remember me?

Yes, why do you ask?

Pretty much. I'm going to say it: I screwed myself. Royally.

Don't be too mean to yourself like that... I don't know what's the problem, but I'm pretty sure you can still fix it AhGSr.png

I could see why you "retired" from his after all that. Probably a matter of bad luck, but I'd rather not piss you off. Oh well, you know you can discuss with me show stuff. I'm always available for that.smile.png

Nah, maybe later. I can live without discussing things :x

Also, I think it's time I became a deeper forumite. I'm going to start going to the places I consider myself better at, AKA Life Advice, Show Discussion, and the Welcoming Plaza. I will probably go the pony arts and start seeing what I can add to art to make a good critique/praise. Of course, the GCT always being my home to come back. But I also will start another thing.

Well good luck with that! tongue.png

I would suggest you focus on one or two subforum, though. Be active in too many places can be very taxing

,Um...Berry Pie? Remember some time ago where you asked me if you could teach me how to roleplay?...Well, I think I'm going to take those lessons whenever you can...if you want that is. 

We can always start a small roleplay, to experiment with stuff. Just between GCTers wacko.png

Don't be too mean to yourself like that... I don't know what's the problem, but I'm pretty sure you can still fix it [img=http://i.imgur.com/AhGSr.png] Nah, maybe later. I can live without discussing things :xWell good luck with that! :PI would suggest you focus on one or two subforum, though. Be active in too many places can be very taxingWe can always start a small roleplay, to experiment with stuff. Just between GCTers :wacko:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/41019-do-i-need-therapyhelp/

... Really...?

Certainly my dear compadre. Just tell me when you are ready.

Will do, and thank you very much.smile.png I'll probably start asking you tomorrow, if it's okay with you. just a question: Do I ask you here or by PM?

And as a plus, I'll also start reading the tulpa guides, because I think my curiosity is starting to reach the point of "DO IT FILLY!" 

I concur with this point of view.

I think he avoided the question.

Hey anybody remember me?

>looks at name history

Oh, I think so.

Edited by bluetrace

Will do, and thank you very much. I'll probably start asking you tomorrow, if it's okay with you. just a question: Do I ask you here or by PM?
PM. Okay, tomorrow it is.
And as a plus, I'll also start reading the tulpa guides, because I think my curiosity is starting to reach the point of "DO IT FILLY!" 
Sadly, I've been neglecting my Tupla Forcing... But good luck to you.
We can always start a small roleplay, to experiment with stuff. Just between GCTers
That is a really good idea. After Haven and Arcanel finish their training, we can come up with something. 
  • Brohoof 2