General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Nah, maybe later. I can live without discussing things :x

I know you silly filly, I was just giving myself as an alternative to discuss things when you want, while having 0% chance of discussing with a jerk.tongue.png 

Well good luck with that! I would suggest you focus on one or two subforum, though. Be active in too many places can be very taxing

Joke or not, thank you!happy.png 

And I know. I'll probably just try handling what I can, but one of my main will probably be the Show Discussion part for sure.

We can always start a small roleplay, to experiment with stuff. Just between GCTers

And then we call it "Arcanel's RP Initiation"tongue.png Nah, but seriously, I'll take your word and I'd be glad to participate when I feel myself ready to become an RP player, so thanks for the offer.smile.png

• Brohoof 1

That is a really good idea. After Haven and Arcanel finish their training, we can come up with something. 

I suggest an adventure RP where the ponies get lost in the Everfree forest :wacko:

It always does, which has me worried...

It might not much, but you know you can always share whatever you have in mind here, right?

We will always try to listen. We are in this thread together as friends :)

• Brohoof 1

I suggest an adventure RP where the ponies get lost in the Everfree forest
I'll take that into consideration.

My cough got worse... 

Those statements are mostly true. Sometimes I don't feel like dealing with people...

That really wasn't the point. It was the most funny when I was tricking Haven into thinking it was just another image board. Afterwards, not as funny since y'all could easily read the truth. 

That was supposed to be a trick? Pretty lame one. :lol:

You actually didnt lie though, as I did somewhat like it.

Did Arc just greentext?

The world is ending

We are brushing off on him too much.

Arcy is causing the end of the world? Well, shit.

Hey anybody remember me?

Yes, actually.

Don't be too mean to yourself like that... I don't know what's the problem, but I'm pretty sure you can still fix it [img=http://i.imgur.com/AhGSr.png] Nah, maybe later. I can live without discussing things :xWell good luck with that! :PI would suggest you focus on one or two subforum, though. Be active in too many places can be very taxingWe can always start a small roleplay, to experiment with stuff. Just between GCTers :wacko:

Gct roleplay? :wacko:

I like that idea.

PM. Okay, tomorrow it is.

Sadly, I've been neglecting my Tupla Forcing... But good luck to you.

That is a really good idea. After Haven and Arcanel finish their training, we can come up with something. 

YAHOO!biggrin.png

Well, It's kind of a serious thing, so one would rather not continue unless 110% sure.mellow.png

Oh, I didn't know Haven was "training" too!

Also, I gave myself a nose bleed by accident just now.

Haven't had one in forever.

YAHOO!:D

Well, It's kind of a serious thing, so one would rather not continue unless 110% sure.:mellow:

I am, but I'm really shitty at doing things in a timely manner and being motivated, so its taking a fuckton longer than it should. :/

It might not much, but you know you can always share whatever you have in mind here, right?

We will always try to listen. We are in this thread together as friends smile.png

^this

I'll take that into consideration.

My cough got worse... 

Shouldn't you rest for a bit Berry?

We are brushing off on him too much.

Arcy is causing the end of the world? Well, shit.

Considering I didn't know about the green text imply until I came here, might as well be true.laugh.png (Not that I mind, you guys are great.smile.png ).

To be fair, I'd cause the end of the world by a MASSIVE pony war between good and evil, so I'd at least bring ponies here.biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Mine's just started to subside a tiny bit... Now I have the sniffles. I've been sick for 5 weeks now, I think.

That sounds awful.

Try drinking something warm, like steamy orange juice. it will help a bit

I just took horrible cherry flavored medicine you have to chew. The cherry part tastes okay, but they it starts to taste disgusting. You have to chew it thoroughly and then swallow, but it's almost impossible for me to do that. You can't drink or eat any citrus for 30 minute before of after ingesting it. And you can't eat or drink for 15 minute after taking it. Since I have to chew it for a while, and it's so hard to swallow, the tongue dries out, and I can't make the awfulness go away until after 15 minutes of suffering.

At least it makes the cough not hurt as much.

That was supposed to be a trick? Pretty lame one. laugh.png

I'm very sick and stuff. At least give me this one small thing.

YAHOO!biggrin.png

Well, It's kind of a serious thing, so one would rather not continue unless 110% sure.mellow.png

Yup, I'll teach you all that I know.

I never woke up early enough after a point, so I ended up putting it on hiatus. I can return to it some other time. But honestly, I think I made no progress whatsoever.

Yeah, you don't remember?

I just took horrible cherry flavored medicine you have to chew. The cherry part tastes okay, but they it starts to taste disgusting. You have to chew it thoroughly and then swallow, but it's almost impossible for me to do that. You can't drink or eat any citrus for 30 minute before of after ingesting it. And you can't eat or drink for 15 minute after taking it. Since I have to chew it for a while, and it's so hard to swallow, the tongue dries out, and I can't make the awfulness go away until after 15 minutes of suffering.

At least it makes the cough not hurt as much.

What in the... What kind of medicine be that awful!? D:

Even the traditional herbs in my place won't punish you that much

Okies....

*puts rubber chicken away*

And I just wanted to learn how to do so without jumping head first into one and fucking shit up due to my newbness.

One of the worst feelings ever imo...

Eh, as long as you have a general grasp of grammar, you can RP better than a certain someone :V

Yup, I'll teach you all that I know.   I never woke up early enough after a point, so I ended up putting it on hiatus. I can return to it some other time. But honestly, I think I made no progress whatsoever.   Yeah, you don't remember?

Your words shall be food for my soul, master.mellow.png 

Well, I think you'd know when you made progress or not.

And I remember Haven asking something similar to me, but I didn't know if had started too. Can I go on a limb and since we 4 are the top 4 posters call ourselves the GCT's Fantastic Four? *shot*

• Brohoof 1

That sounds awful.

Well, it hasn't been very severe, other than the cough I had for weeks. My chest muscles started getting sore after a few days. It's getting better now, though.

I hate the taste of cold medicine. And Pepto Bismol. Every time I see hot pink on something, I'm just reminded of that horrible taste.

Edited by bluetrace

Your words shall be food for my soul, master.:mellow: 

Well, I think you'd know when you made progress or not.

And I remember Haven asking something similar to me, but I didn't know if had started too. Can I go on a limb and since we 4 are the top 4 posters call ourselves the GCT's Fantastic Four? *shot*

Patience, young one. Soon enough you shall reach our ranks.

And it needs to be something better than "Fantastic Four".

Indeed I should. If I can... Let's hope I'm somewhat better by morning.

Yeah.smile.png If you're not fit enough tomorrow to teach, then we can postpone (okay, I'm seriously a bit weirded out that I'm talking as it was school IRL, but I AM worried about you, you know? Same with Bluetracesad.png ).

Huh, what is this with both of you training?

Berry had asked me before if I wanted to roleplay because he felt I would enjoy the RP's (something I can probably agree), and I would to join the RP world now, since I'm in taht "change" I said. I also don't want to look like a fool, like Haven said. It's also a good thing, that I have a part of soul that is grammar nazi, so I should be okay on that regard.laugh.png

I don't know what are you more horrified. ALl together, or the fact you can't eat citric stuff.tongue.png But honestly, lots of medicine can be quite ugly. Probably an advantage of more natural medicine. I don't know really. You tell me.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, as long as you have a general grasp of grammar, you can RP better than a certain someone :V

RPing with grammar alone is not enough. I also need good imagination and the ability to write down that imagination and clearly let others see what I see.
  • Brohoof 2

Well, it hasn't been very severe, other than the cough I had for weeks. My chest muscles started getting sore after a few days. It's getting better now, though.

I had the taste of cold medicine. And Pepto Bismol. Every time I see hot pink on something, I'm just reminded of that horrible taste.

Ouch. I can relate when the cough starts getting bad enough your chest just wants to cough up a lung. unsure.png Hope you get better though.smile.png A 5 week cold must suck like hell.

I have also heard many time through jokes that Pepto is awful. Not really sure how true is that.

Patience, young one. Soon enough you shall reach our ranks.

And it needs to be something better than "Fantastic Four".

Yes master.tongue.png

And I know, but it was really the only thing in mind that had the number 4.laugh.png

I call dibs on Human Torch

I be the Elastic Man.