General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Ouch, completely stopped by the new stuff, eh?

At least you truly know how to play. I've only played the xbox game with friends and you cant even make your own deck. So I got no way to hop into it without getting decimated. You could pick the new stuff up easily.

There is sooooo many creature removal and bizarre new effects it ain't funny anymore. I once saw someone brutally devastated a white token deck (kithkin and ally) without casting even a single creature spell. All he did was unsummoning the creatures and the lands while draining the opponent's deck. I got nothing on shit like that...

You can always pick a starter decks that suits your style, then work your way to improve it. While it's one of the easiest way to get in the hobby, it's very effective. Starter decks often already have their own mini-combos and exploitable cards.

On the playing itself, you don't have to be afraid of losing in mtg. Every match is pretty much random, even the greatest decks can still be owned by a starter deck, as long as the draws are right. MtG is made for fun, I'm pretty sure the experts would be very happy to teach you the tricks (it's very nice to see someone fawning over your cards)

• Brohoof 1

Still, cheap in price is almost bound to mean cheap in quality.

I probably don't necessarily need it, but as a slight metalhead I really like it a lot since most of the rock/metal I listen to has it.

I could also strive to get faster without it though.

Not necessarily. Someone I know got a Wuhan crash cymbal for only $80 and it sounds amazing. Just gotta know where to look.

I'm not a metalhead at all, so yeah.

There is sooooo many creature removal and bizarre new effects it ain't funny anymore. I once saw someone brutally devastated a white token deck (kithkin and ally) without casting even a single creature spell. All he did was unsummoning the creatures and the lands while draining the opponent's deck. I got nothing on shit like that...You can always pick a starter decks that suits your style, then work your way to improve it. While it's one of the easiest way to get in the hobby, it's very effective. Starter decks often already have their own mini-combos and exploitable cards.On the playing itself, you don't have to be afraid of losing in mtg. Every match is pretty much random, even the greatest decks can still be owned by a starter deck, as long as the draws are right. MtG is made for fun, I'm pretty sure the experts would be very happy to teach you the tricks (it's very nice to see someone fawning over your cards)

Speaking of draining decks, there is a deck like that on the 2013 xbox game. It doesn't unsummon or remove lands, but it makes you draw crap loads of cards resulting in throwing a lot away as well as straight removal of some. It's pretty awesome imo. my favorite one.

But holy crap that's ridiculous! :o

Hmm, I might look into a starter deck now.

Well, that's good to know. That's actually one of my biggest fears. Having some uber leet kid flip tits about me.

You have no idea how much that bothers me.

Well, that's good to know. That's actually one of my biggest fears. Having some uber leet kid flip tits about me.
You have no idea how much that bothers me.

If the kid got pissed because you can't memorize every damn mtg card in existence, then he's not exactly the best player :V

You don't have to worry too much about it. Pretty sure there will be other better players in the store where you bought your cards.

Applejack hates children, then she got her tubes tied.

Applejack is just so excited that she could burst... or maybe she's just slightly unamused.

166175__safe_applejack_comic_idw_officia

• Brohoof 2

Nah, she is more like disappointed that a certain mare can't handle the cider

53452__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-das

How the balls did i miss that?

I wonder who got my 10k brohoof?...

You can always start unbrohoofing things lEJ9q.png

Nah, better target the 13370th one

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 2

Apparently I've passed the the 10k given brohoof mark...

By 419. :wacko:

How the balls did i miss that?

I wonder who got my 10k brohoof?...

Oh my! Sounds serious.

• Brohoof 2

Im slightly tempted to do that to figure this out.

It's really annoying me now. :/

That might take a while and I'm sure id forget just like last time. :x

Im slightly tempted to do that to figure this out.

It's really annoying me now.

That might take a while and I'm sure id forget just like last time.

Give me a moment... Don't brohoof anything for a while, even this post, okay? VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 1

I already put that into account.

Anyway, here ya go10,000th mark

Wow, you counted all the way back that far?!

Holy muffin you must have some free time right now!

And thanks! At least it was someone in this thread.

Hmm, kinda wish I had paid attention and made it some epic post. :wacko: